Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wrong on both counts.

You haven't seen Half Life Alyx.

And none of you have seen Half Life Alyx as absolute top-notch as I am able to see it.

And I can easily tell you...........it doesn't even have graphics and graphical effects as good as some PS4 games.

If you want to argue VISUAL AESTHETICS..........that's one thing.

Graphical tech? And Graphical Effects??????..........................you are never going to be correct with your claim. Not even close.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone who has played both games is still more credible than you.

And you'll be sorely disappointed if you expect PS5 fidelity out of Horizon VR. You know VR gaming like I do, it's always a gen behind. If not two in most software case, it takes too much power to render things in VR at a high enough framerates and resolution. Sacrifice will be made on PS5 and you'll end up with PS4 looking games, which don't get me wrong, I think it's perfectly fine. I mean the base PS4 could barely do justice to Skyrim VR, a 2011 PS3 game. 

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

just a port of a Quest 2 game:mjgrin:

CzTLa1L.png

n53qPwC.png

EduNtwe.png

Cgtj4VZ.png

Yeah you can clearly see it's the same game with visuals improvements. That's what a port is.

What, you're gonna call it a remake? 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah you can clearly see it's the same game with visuals improvements. That's what a port is.

Jerky's trying to act like looking better than a Quest 2 game is an achievement :mj: 

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hey man, I heard the PS5 can outperform a mobile GPU. 

It's approaching HL:A - RoadtoVR 

HL:A = 2+ year old game made by Valve on the Source engine :D 

There's a reason why all the cows are down right begging and hopeful that Valve releases HL:A on PSVR2... and that's because it's the best VR game.

I'm sure Sony will make something eventually... but Valve will come with another :shrug: 

Edited by Remij
56 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone who has played both games is still more credible than you.

And you'll be sorely disappointed if you expect PS5 fidelity out of Horizon VR. You know VR gaming like I do, it's always a gen behind.

I have played both Half Life Alyx, at graphical settings almost no one else on this forum is capable of running them at. And I've played Horizon Forbidden West

Its almost as if you don't read basic things.

The eye tracking foveated rendering is what will allow these games to work at 90Hz refresh rate..........with PS5-level graphics.

Its why third parties will be able to implement VR modes in their future PS5 games without having to retool the graphics. Which is why Capcom immediately announced VR add-on modes for RE8 and RE4 remake.

54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Holy shit.......you're purposely playing dumb on purpose

So.............based on your standards that you are establishing now..........Switch ports of games are pretty much "the same game" no matter how bad the graphics are.

Thanks for declaring that.

46 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky's trying to act like looking better than a Quest 2 game is an achievement :mj: 

It apparently is, since Valve's next headset is to be based on the same hardware graphics level as the Quest 2, and that is where the PC VR space is moving to, according to Digital Foundry.

42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hey man, I heard the PS5 can outperform a mobile GPU. 

You can only hear it, since you have no experience in the matter.

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's approaching HL:A - RoadtoVR 

HL:A = 2+ year old game made by Valve on the Source engine :D 

There's a reason why all the cows are down right begging and hopeful that Valve releases HL:A on PSVR2... and that's because it's the best VR game.

I'm sure Sony will make something eventually... but Valve will come with another :shrug: 

LOL.............Half Life Alyx didn't even make any of the 18 members of PC Gamer's Best PC Game of 2020

:tom:

And I was talking about Half Life Alyx's graphics......and you just tried changing the subject to something else.  Busted.

Oh man, this guy is really butthurt that he's getting left behind with his second-class VR equipment.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I have played both Half Life Alyx, at graphical settings almost no one else on this forum is capable of running them at. And I've played Horizon Forbidden West

:hest:

LOL

No you haven't.  And definitely not LOL.. this fucking clown :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

No, you haven't.  And iirc you couldn't even get your shitty network to cope properly at those resolutions... it shows how little YOU know :tom: 

No, it shows how little you know about the limits of wireless bandwidth compression.:hest:

You're a complete fucking idiot. 

SO, you just admitted that I was playing Half Life Alyx, thanks for losing this argument as well.

LOL, he just proved that he knowing lies about me.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm saying you haven't played Horizon VR. Forbidden West is a different game. The dude at RoadtoVR played Horizon VR, you haven't and you can't. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit.......you're purposely playing dumb on purpose

So.............based on your standards that you are establishing now..........Switch ports of games are pretty much "the same game" no matter how bad the graphics are.

They absolute are ports and are the same games. Are you dumb on purpose? Witcher 3 might look like absolute trash on Switch but it's still Witcher 3 with the same content, it's a port. 

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No, it shows how little you know about the limits of wireless bandwidth compression.:hest:

You're a complete fucking idiot. 

SO, you just admitted that I was playing Half Life Alyx, thanks for losing this argument as well.

LOL, he just proved that he knowing lies about me.

No, it shows how fucking stupid your retarded ass is :tom: 

And no, I admit you talked about it.. LOL idiot. :hest: I mean, we all KNOW you don't play games that you claim you do :kaz: 

You know sweet fuck all about anything.  But that's what happens when you're a fucking clown who bought that specific thing to try to talk shit about it while having no real interest in it.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'm saying you haven't played Horizon VR. Forbidden West is a different game. The dude at RoadtoVR played Horizon VR, you haven't and you can't. 

the person from that blog isn't an authority on REAL GAMES.

he probably hasn't played Horizon Forbidden West.

And he loses any credibility when he implies that Horizon's graphics aren't as good as HL Alyx's. That's just laughable.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They absolute are ports and are the same games. Are you dumb on purpose? Witcher 3 might look like absolute trash on Switch but it's still Witcher 3 with the same content, it's a port. 

I repeat again...............you are saying that Switch games with significant visual downgrades is pretty much okay and "the same game"???????????

Right?????????? You are declaring this to be your logic, from this forward?

Too late for you to try and sneak in some additional conditions.

You gotta be stupid to think this is just some lightly updated port.

CzTLa1L.png

n53qPwC.png

Its a simple question: are you that stupid?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

the person from that blog isn't an authority on REAL GAMES.

he probably hasn't played Horizon Forbidden West.

And he loses any credibility when he implies that Horizon's graphics aren't as good as HL Alyx's. That's just laughable.

I repeat again...............you are saying that Switch games with significant visual downgrades is pretty much okay and "the same game"???????????

Right?????????? You are declaring this to be your logic, from this forward?

Too late for you to try and sneak in some additional conditions.

You gotta be stupid to think this is just some lightly updated port.

Its a simple question: are you that stupid?

OMG look at this bitch try to discredit someone who CLEARLY has more credibility than him :mj: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, it shows how fucking stupid your retarded ass is :tom: 

And no, I admit you talked about it.. LOL idiot. :hest: I mean, we all KNOW you don't play games that you claim you do :kaz: 

Nope, too late to backtrack.

You just admitted that you lied, and knew that I had played Half Life Alyx.

And you already know that I've played it at better settings than your second-class PC is capable of.

Don't worry, I'm sure Half Life Alyx isn't really all the demanding graphically, to begin with, so your second-class PC could probably do almost all max settings.

But you don't know jackshit about wireless video compression.........which is why you are one of those "IT HAS TO BE TOTALLY UNTETHERED" dumbasses:tom:

Just now, Remij said:

OMG look at this bitch try to discredit someone who CLEARLY has more credibility than him :mj: 

he's so angry that I'm making fun of his favorite blog.:hest:

why don't you make yourself feel better and read all the compliments about them on FEEDLY.com!

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's so angry that I'm making fun of his favorite blog.:hest:

why don't you make yourself feel better and read all the compliments about them on FEEDLY.com!

I don't and haven't ever went to feedly.com :mj:

This dumbass again proving he doesn't know how google works :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh, then i guess your list placing them at the top isn't worth shit, either.:hest:

Looks like you just made the top of the list as Dumbassedly.com :tom:

I didn't make up any list.  That's what google showed at the top.  The first website is still... RoadtoVR :drake: 

Idiot :lawl: