Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie, thats not going to work with me

VR lenses and FOV is not going to improve those textures and those polygons

rda21lL.png

This is PS3/Xbox level quality at a higher res.

PSVR can easily achieve this level of production quality.......no one is defending your claim on this.

I agree, it really doesn't look as good as Call of Duty Modern Ware on PSVR, sweetie. 

You're cherry picking from a youtube flatscreen shot. You also overvalue PSVR games, I wished most PSVR had PS3 level quality graphics. :D 

You mentioned Iron Man as a great looking AAA game, yet it's a turd with low textures resolution that resembles PS2 level. As I've said before, base PS4 can barely run Skyrim in VR without sacrifices and fuckery like outer shimmering to save pixel rendering. RE7 Village is an example of a game with excellent looking assets, on a great scalable engine and it ran like absolute horseshit. Vaseline all over my eyes. RE4 on Quest was a more pleasing visual experience. :D 

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I agree, it really doesn't look as good as Call of Duty Modern Ware on PSVR, sweetie. 

You're cherry picking from a youtube flatscreen shot.

ok then, impress me with a Medal of Honor VR screenshot, running on PC VR

i'll wait.

I never knew that WRAPPING the image around my eyes improves polygon counts and textures...........that's an amazing theory you have there. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

ok then, impress me with a Medal of Honor VR screenshot, running on PC VR

i'll wait.

I never knew that WRAPPING the image around my eyes improves polygon counts and textures...........that's an amazing theory you have there. LOL

Not before you show me CoD running in VR so you can show me the best-looking FPS on PSVR... :tom: 

If you actually played VR games, you'd realize you never got a proper look at the game until you actually seen it in VR.

MoH is one of the most demanding VR game on PC but yeah man, those PSVR games that came out in 17-19 made with PS4 base hardware in mind looks so much better, obviously. 

you have to get past Medal of Honor’s shockingly high system specs that warn of performance issues on anything less than an RTX 2080 or equivalent

Just now, Ramza said:

Not before you

No, you're not setting any rules.

You're the one who made the ridiculous claim that what I am seeing with my own eyes, from a video YOU POSTED............isn't indicative of Medal of Honor's graphics.

You don't have anything to show me, do you?

Best looking FPS on PSVR is Firewall Zero Hour. It's also the best FPS. No one in the community argues that.

The levels are mostly small claustrophobic offices, with very few players, nothing on the scale of MoH, the physics and effects are also considerably worse and also very quaint. MoH goes for far more bigger setpieces and still has assets that is either on par or better. It also performs better but that goes without saying.

I tired of this conversation now, the embarrassing damage control from Jerry is killing my braincells. 

Great game though and a sequel was confirmed for PSVR2. They should really make a SP campaign this time around though. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're not setting any rules.

You're the one who made the ridiculous claim that what I am seeing with my own eyes, from a video YOU POSTED............isn't indicative of Medal of Honor's graphics.

You don't have anything to show me, do you?

Yawn, you're just gonna make up shit about some games you haven't played. I don't care.

Best looking FPS on PSVR is Firewall Zero Hour. It's also the best FPS. No one in the community argues that.

The levels are mostly small claustrophobic offices, with very few players, nothing on the scale of MoH, the physics and effects are also considerably worse and also very quaint. MoH goes for far more bigger setpieces and still has assets that is either on par or better. It also performs better but that goes without saying.

I tired of this conversation now, the embarrassing damage control from Jerry is killing my braincells. 

Great game though and a sequel was confirmed for PSVR2. They should really make a SP campaign this time around though. 

So you can't defend Medal of Honor VR, and my eyes aren't actually deceiving me.

rda21lL.png

Its obvious you're trying to get me to move away from Medal of Honor VR, but you should already know that's not going to happen.

We're talking about Medal of Honor VR's graphics

What do you have to say about Medal of Honor VR's graphics.

Yawn, you're just gonna make up shit about some games you haven't played. I don't care.

you literally made up the claim that "textures and graphics that you see with your own eyes suddenly change when viewing them in a VR headset"

you have no place to claim that other people are making up shit.

Just now, jehurey said:

So you can't defend Medal of Honor VR, and my eyes aren't actually deceiving me.

rda21lL.png

Its obvious you're trying to get me to move away from Medal of Honor VR, but you should already know that's not going to happen.

It has better production values and graphics than any FPS on PSVR. 

Just now, jehurey said:

you literally made up the claim that "textures and graphics that you see with your own eyes suddenly change when viewing them in a VR headset"

you have no place to claim that other people are making up shit.

You made up a game that doesn't even exist on PSVR or any other VR platform as your main argument. :tom: 

Go play some VR games, dumbo. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

rda21lL.png

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You made up a game that doesn't even exist on PSVR or any other VR platform as your main argument. :tom: 

Go play some VR games, dumbo. 

you literally made up a lie about how graphics are perceived in VR

you're basically saying you don't even know the basic of how VR works.:tom:

you are in no position to lecture anybody about making shit up

Just now, jehurey said:

No it doesn't:tom:

aXmSjDg.png

X7wIe5C.png

About the same as Blood and Truth character models... This is what you don't understand, you have inflated expectations of VR gaming as a whole because you haven't played jack shit. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

you literally made up a lie about how graphics are perceived in VR

you're basically saying you don't even know the basic of how VR works.:tom:

you are in no position to lecture anybody about making shit up

The change in scale alone is enough to make a huge difference than a flatscreen projection. Dumbo judging VR visuals from shit capture footage on youtube. :D 

Just now, Ramza said:

About the same as Blood and Truth character models... This is what you don't understand, you have inflated expectations of VR gaming as a whole because you haven't played jack shit. 

No, they're not inflated expectations.

Its DEFLATED reality

The Digital Foundry guys specific talked about the UTTER UTTER depressing reality of the state of PC VR

Graphics are underwhelming...............because no developer is pushing graphics, because no developer wants to make their VR game for the PC, but rather Oculus Quest 2.

Valve is making their next headset have built-in processing, so that it can run without a PC.

because they expect the majority of upcoming games to not be designed to push PC VR, but rather be closer to Oculus Quest 2/3 level's of hardware.

The Digital Foundry guys were exceptionally disappointed at this news, because its a sign that PC VR development is not progressing.

What's funny is that you tried to dismiss the Star Wars graphics upgrade as nothing.

And then when I ask you for an example of leading VR graphics...............what do you show me?

An upgraded Quest 2 game ported to PC VR:hest: The very thing you were downplaying.

Just now, Remij said:

Asgard's Wrath :wow2: 

asgards-wrath-3-1.jpg

asgards-wrath-2-1.jpg

Asgards_Wrath_Screenshot10.png?fit=2720,

D9gVzZ2XkAEflmt?format=jpg&name=large

That game looks so cool. 

Lmfao the best hack n slash game on PSVR is Until You Fall and it looks like this. (good game tho)

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The change in scale

Change in scale:drake:

he really doesn't know what he's talking about.

he thinks the "change in scale" is going to make me not see the quality of a texture, or the amount of polygons that a character model or environment has?