EVGA ceases ALL relationship with Nvidia on grounds of disrespectful treatment - Will NOT be manufacturing any more GPUs

19 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Wait he actually put over 12 hours into Vampire Survivors? :lawl:After crying about it in the steam deck thread? What a fucking hypocrite!

Yep.  Remember how much shit he talks about indie games and PC games being shovelware... while PS5 gets REAL games?

Those real games that are sitting on the floor collecting dust, not being played.... because he'd rather be playing Vampire Survivors and GamePass games on mobile :tom: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I riding on the Remi-go-round

Seems the relationship Nvidia has with these AIBs is extremely strained just like the rumors suggested. Nvidia got greedy AF stuffing the channels with these 30 series cards and selling them at crazy

Exactly.  I've said this exact same thing elsewhere.  Nvidia is greedy as fuck.  Once they started making their own Founders Edition cards, the writing was pretty much on the wall.

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep.  Remember how much shit he talks about indie games and PC games being shovelware... while PS5 gets REAL games?

Those real games that are sitting on the floor collecting dust, not being played.... because he'd rather be playing Vampire Survivors and GamePass games on mobile :tom: 

He was laughing at people who bought a steam deck to play "real games" then ended up playing vampire survivors

While he spends thousands on a PC for the sake of bragging on systemwars, and then he ends up ponly plaging vampire survivors too :mroff:

And he was laughing at hermits for the same thing - for spending thousands on PCs and then playing indie games.

The worst part is, he doesn't see the hypocrisy in any of this :drake: He has zero self awareness.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

He was laughing at people who bought a steam deck to play "real games" then ended up playing vampire survivors

While he spends thousands on a PC for the sake of bragging on systemwars, and then he ends up ponly plaging vampire survivors too :mroff:

And he was laughing at hermits for the same thing - for spending thousands on PCs and then playing indie games.

The worst part is, he doesn't see the hypocrisy in any of this :drake: He has zero self awareness.

💯

6 hours ago, Remij said:

kaz31.png

@jehurey

Can I add you on steam? I promise I'm not an asshole like I am on this forum. I don't really bother people on steam unless I want to play a game with them. I won't post your games stats or shit like this. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

@jehurey

Can I add you on steam? I promise I'm not an asshole like I am on this forum. I don't really bother people on steam unless I want to play a game with them. I won't post your games stats or shit like this. 

11 hours in SteamVR :tom: 

18 hours ago, Remij said:

NOBODY was making fun of you for playing Vampire Survivors....

LOL dat backtrack:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

yes you were...........specifically, out of all the PC games that I could play on my PC, you were making fun of me playing Vampire Survivor on my PC

You are completely, 100%, absolutely LYING through your pathetic ass, right now.

17 hours ago, TLHBO said:

which REMIJ is the one that was making fun of it

I love how guys are backtracking things that blew up in your face.

and then Remij proceeded to say "uhhh..........Vampire Survivor isn't really that popular, the steam deck number of people playing Vampire Survivor isn't really big in the grand scheme of other games on steam"

Which basically was him saying "not many people own a steam deck", which I clowned him on.

You guys are desperately trying to find something :hest:After it blew up in your faces.

You're obviously going to continue to pretend playing stupid and get the fact wrong about this, because you're desperate to find anything on me.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL dat backtrack:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

yes you were...........specifically, out of all the PC games that I could play on my PC, you were making fun of me playing Vampire Survivor on my PC

You are completely, 100%, absolutely LYING through your pathetic ass, right now.

No... out of all the games that you could play PERIOD.  Because you make fun of those types of games constantly on here... while bragging about PS5 games.

Yet we know your AAA PS5 bangers sit collecting dust...  THAT is why I laugh at your bitch ass for playing it.  You're a massive hypocrite.

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which REMIJ is the one that was making fun of it

I love how guys are backtracking things that blew up in your face.

and then Remij proceeded to say "uhhh..........Vampire Survivor isn't really that popular, the steam deck number of people playing Vampire Survivor isn't really big in the grand scheme of other games on steam"

Which basically was him saying "not many people own a steam deck", which I clowned him on.

You guys are desperately trying to find something :hest:After it blew up in your faces.

You're obviously going to continue to pretend playing stupid and get the fact wrong about this, because you're desperate to find anything on me.

11 hours in Steam VR :lawl: 

You've played more Vampire Survivors alone than you have VR :ovolol::omglol: :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
38 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... out of all the games that you could play PERIOD.

you were making fun of vampire survivor

you were making fun of vampire survivor's graphics

you were making fun of vampire survivor's simplistic gameplay.

You were making fun of the game, in general.

I just caught lying and backtracking, and you know it.

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

11 hours in Steam VR :lawl: 

You've played more Vampire Survivors alone than you have VR

LOL he's trying to change the subject.

SteamVR is used when I played Half Life Alyx and a short demo called The blu

All other PC VR games were running outside of SteamVR/Steam

Oh man, you're an idiot who doesn't know anything.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you were making fun of vampire survivor

you were making fun of vampire survivor's graphics

you were making fun of vampire survivor's simplistic gameplay.

You were making fun of the game, in general.

I just caught lying and backtracking, and you know it.

LOL he's trying to change the subject.

SteamVR is used when I played Half Life Alyx and a short demo called The blu

All other PC VR games were running outside of SteamVR/Steam

Oh man, you're an idiot who doesn't know anything.

No I wasn't.  I posted an image of the game's visuals showing everyone what the game looked like BECAUSE you've talked shit about those types of indie games on this very forum.  You've talked shit about games other people are playing as not being REAL games.  You don't get to play games like Vampire Survivors while talking shit sweetie.. not here.

And I never said shit about Vampire Survivors' gameplay. :drake: 

I was making fun of you... in general.

11 hours of Steam VR... is that what is says or not? :drake: 

And no LOL... we already know you haven't played anything else.  LMFAO @ this idiot trying to pretend that his VR hours outside of Steam would change anything..  LOL  You've put less than 30 hours into VR in total... guaranteed LMFAO  :tom: 

Which comes through to anyone with actual knowledge and experience in VR games... like Ramza and I who have been laughing at you for the past week... since it's obvious you don't know shit LOL.  But that's what happens when you buy things you have no real interest in, just so you can appear to have credibility on a forum. :hest: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

No I wasn't.  I posted an image of the game's visuals showing everyone what the game looked like BECAUSE you've talked shit about those types of indie games on this very forum.

No, you did it to make fun of what I was playing.

And you continued making fun of the game.

Vampire Survivors is ONLY on the PC

Twinblade even told you that the game is actually pretty good, in response to you continually mocking the game.

You are lying, and I caught you lying.

It turns out that game you were trying to mock me for.....................is one of the games hermits have been loving this year.

At no point in ANY OF YOUR POSTS did you acknowledge that Vampire Survivors is actually a hermit favorite...............you were mocking the game.

And you know you were.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

11 hours of Steam VR... is that what is says or not? :drake: 

And no LOL... we already know you haven't played anything else.  LMFAO @ this idiot trying to pretend that his VR hours outside of Steam would change anything..  LOL  You've put less than 30 hours into VR in total... guaranteed LMFAO  :tom: 

LOL he doesn't know how any of this works.

He got proven wrong again, so he's trying to adjust his numbers

And he's still wrong.:tom: