Dat Kojima Productions + Xbox partnership coming along

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

What a dirty disgusting sellout bitch. Fuvk Kojima.

Andrew House is no longer at Sony.  Kojima has no allegiance to Jim Ryan.

Anyway... this game is supposedly that "cloud powered" game that probably really fits the GamePass model.  Kojima will want as large of an amount of people as possible playing this game, as I'm sure it'll have some mechanic in it which shines as a greater number of people participate in it.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Andrew House is no longer at Sony.  Kojima has no allegiance to Jim Ryan.

Anyway... this game is supposedly that "cloud powered" game that probably really fits the GamePass model.  Kojima will want as large of an amount of people as possible playing this game, as I'm sure it'll have some mechanic in it which shines as a greater number of people participate in it.

If he really wanted a large as amount of people possible playing it, he wouldn't do it on Xbox alone :umad:

What he wants is large amount of money as possible and I'm sure MS is paying out the nose for him.... I mean look at how much money they threw at streamers... Lol

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

If he really wanted a large as amount of people possible playing it, he wouldn't do it on Xbox alone :umad:

What he wants is large amount of money as possible and I'm sure MS is paying out the nose for him.... I mean look at how much money they threw at streamers... Lol

It was conceived as a Stadia exclusive to begin with..  It was always going to be an exclusive game to some platform.  MS apparently picked it up after the Stadia falling out happen, and MS has the cloud infrastructure, so it was likely the next best match for Kojima's project.  And what I meant is target the most amount of people within that platform... and the GamePass model helps him do that.. so it's essentially the lowest barrier to entry possible for that game.

And Xbox is console AND PC.. not just console :umad: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, -GD-X said:

Metal queer solid infinite 

Metal Queer Solid - Tactical Anal Action

Metal Queer Solid 2: Sons of Non-binary

Metal Queer Solid 3: Cock Eater

Metal Queer Solid 4: Dildos of the Patriots

Metal Queer Solid 5: The Anal Pain

Sorry, can't help it. :happysad: 

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Fuck…this post made my morning :D 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

It was conceived as a Stadia exclusive to begin with..  It was always going to be an exclusive game to some platform.  MS apparently picked it up after the Stadia falling out happen, and MS has the cloud infrastructure, so it was likely the next best match for Kojima's project.  And what I meant is target the most amount of people within that platform... and the GamePass model helps him do that.. so it's essentially the lowest barrier to entry possible for that game.

And Xbox is console AND PC.. not just console :umad: 

A stadia exclusive defiantly wasn't aiming for the most people possible... Google was paying out the nose for it. 

Phil took the stadia hand me down and took up the bill.  Has nothing to do with Kojima aiming for a "large amount of people" :umad:

42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Cooke and Aza would be in heaven :fag:

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

P.T.

but it will be L.G.P.T.Q

(handheld series)

Metal Queer Solid: Portable Cocks

Metal Queer Solid: CIS Hater

(non MGS series)

Erogenous Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Marth

Erogenous Zone of the Enders: The 2nd blower

Erect Standing

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

(handheld series)

Metal Queer Solid: Portable Cocks

Metal Queer Solid: CIS Hater

(non MGS series)

Erogenous Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Marth

Erogenous Zone of the Enders: The 2nd blower

Erect Standing

Cis hater :D though, snake eater still works :smoke: 

• Haha 1

FokThai: His Son's Dick is in Your Hand. I don't know about this one. :pavarotti:

Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand is an action-adventure role-playing video game released by Konami for the Game Boy Advance in 2003

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

A stadia exclusive defiantly wasn't aiming for the most people possible... Google was paying out the nose for it. 

Phil took the stadia hand me down and took up the bill.  Has nothing to do with Kojima aiming for a "large amount of people" :umad:

We'll see bout that :mjpls: 

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

So they still have nothing to show.

Except photos that Phil Spencer was able to reach the lobby and conference room at Kojima Productions.

That's an accomplishment. Good job on getting those photos, Phil.

It's the same shit every time when Lemtards are hyping Sphincter tours to Japan. ''Oh, he's at X building. MS is gonna buy Capcom!/Square-Enix!/Konami!''

Then we get a shot of him with devs and no games. Like seriously, has MS invested any serious money into any Japanese games that actually materialized post Xbox 360? Lmao, I can't think of anything.