Been a minute since I've actually did anything creative for gaming. Figured I'd make some content.

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Good kills. Im still pretty bad at the jets in 2042.

Thanks. I found it easier than BF4. I think mainly because 2042 has a different flight model, and BF3 and 4 have been out for so long that you now have some pretty sweaty motherfuckers playing on them. I've been on servers where dudes just down you the second they see on the radar.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Chicano3000 said:

Thanks. I found it easier than BF4. I think mainly because 2042 has a different flight model, and BF3 and 4 have been out for so long that you now have some pretty sweaty motherfuckers playing on them. I've been on servers where dudes just down you the second they see on the radar.

Im pretty good with the attack choppers so there's that at least. With a good gunner I can rack up a ton of kills in a single run.

16 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

Honestly yes. It took me a while to gether the footage as I got killed more times than I can get kills. lol

it's fine bro, nice vids but don't use heatseekers and hydra-rockets 😩

12 hours ago, kaz said:

it's fine bro, nice vids but don't use heatseekers and hydra-rockets 😩

I've  actually just  discovered the heatseaker trick once it was used on me.  I started playing kind of late lol.

But  ya, there's two missiles that are annoying. Can't remember which is which.

But I know there's one that you can shoot and it automatically tracks the target. Initially it caught me by surprise, and it's often used by mobile AAs. But it got me to keep my finger on the countermeasures. Because you don't hear the lock, but you hear the beeping as the missile approaches.

The other one is the one where you can shoot then lock on. That's the most recent annoyance. Because you hear the lock on, and CLANG. You hit before you could even respond. I tried that technique, and ya it's so cheap. lol.

I prefer locking on because it just  feels like the proper way to fight.

I started using Hydras recently. I usually use JDAMS. And while they're more challenging  in terms of aim, and more damaging, I liked how hydras feel more direct. Only downside is they're not as damaging and you gotta get pretty close to be accurate. And trying to engage an AA is damn near suicide.  Tanks area easy to engage, granted you don't come from a shallow angle. I've got hit in the face with a tank shell coming in too low before lol..

Edited by Chicano3000
12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im pretty good with the attack choppers so there's that at least. With a good gunner I can rack up a ton of kills in a single run.

I do better as a gunner. I find it easier with the littlebird because it's much more meneuveroble. 

I've seen players who solo the apaches. Literally switching seats. There's one server where there's always some sweaty ass dude that solos a chopper a shangai. Fucker gets direct hits with the tow. Nobody can shoot them down. lol

4 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

I do better as a gunner. I find it easier with the littlebird because it's much more meneuveroble. 

I've seen players who solo the apaches. Literally switching seats. There's one server where there's always some sweaty ass dude that solos a chopper a shangai. Fucker gets direct hits with the tow. Nobody can shoot them down. lol

I actually complained about that on the BF reddit :D I think its cheesy and shouldn't be possible. Switching seats in ground vehicles is ok and makes more sense, but doing it in a chopper mid flight is dumb.

8 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

I've  actually just  discovered the heatseaker trick once it was used on me.  I started playing kind of late lol.

But  ya, there's two missiles that are annoying. Can't remember which is which.

But I know there's one that you can shoot and it automatically tracks the target. Initially it caught me by surprise, and it's often used by mobile AAs. But it got me to keep my finger on the countermeasures. Because you don't hear the lock, but you hear the beeping as the missile approaches.

The other one is the one where you can shoot then lock on. That's the most recent annoyance. Because you hear the lock on, and CLANG. You hit before you could even respond. I tried that technique, and ya it's so cheap. lol.

I prefer locking on because it just  feels like the proper way to fight.

I started using Hydras recently. I usually use JDAMS. And while they're more challenging  in terms of aim, and more damaging, I liked how hydras feel more direct. Only downside is they're not as damaging and you gotta get pretty close to be accurate. And trying to engage an AA is damn near suicide.  Tanks area easy to engage, granted you don't come from a shallow angle. I've got hit in the face with a tank shell coming in too low before lol..

you shouldn't use any missiles. In stealth Jet you take the 25mm cannon, take guided-missle and use it to spot infantry and kill them. The 25mm will have some splash damage (doing less damage than a direct hit) but it will make it easier to kill them in a dive. 

and use the main gun against jets/helo's as well, it's also way faster to kill like that.

and yep, jdam bombs for attack jet, the hydra-rockets will make you an easy target while diving and you get the hang of the bombs pretty quick and are able to get some nasty kills :hsmoke:

I always end up with a few hundred hours in jets and helos in every BF and I can say that BF4 had the worst air to ground balance of them all. Some maps MAA is totally broken, you only get weak ass stealth jets and cant even get near the ground :[... maps like dragon pass

Edited by kaz