Holy fuck it's huge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow it really is huge, but in a good way. It's like phone vs tablet, it's not as portable but its much more comfy to hold and navigate.   Also I can't get over how sharp the picture is. The

Microsoft shoulf have done the same it might have given them more luck in Japan.   I found the perfect mascot for the xbox brand      

pleasently surprised because I didn't expect it to arrive this soon, but I just got this bad boy in the mail   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

needing a dock to plug in keyboard and mouse is kinda ASS

You could get a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and connect wirelessly.

I mean, chances are, if you're playing with a mouse and keyboard, you're going to be stationary with your device and plug it in.  There's also a high chance you're connecting it to a monitor or TV in that case... in which you essentially need a dock anyway.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

You could get a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and connect wirelessly.

I mean, chances are, if you're playing with a mouse and keyboard, you're going to be stationary with your device and plug it in.  There's also a high chance you're connecting it to a monitor or TV in that case... in which you essentially need a dock anyway.

You don't need a dock to plug into monitor if it's USB C capable. Which is what I have. So I went ahead and bought a bluetooth keyboard and mouse 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You don't need a dock to plug into monitor if it's USB C capable. Which is what I have. So I went ahead and bought a bluetooth keyboard and mouse 

I know that... but how many people are playing on displays that have a USB-C video port? lol...