August NPD: PlayStation 5 was August's best-selling hardware platform in both unit and dollar sales.

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Both PS5 and Xbox saw an increase in available stock... Yet Xbox still came in last.... Yikes. 

That tends to happen when you have no games people are interested in :wow2:

I keep telling lemshits that MS can’t sell consoles without games. Lems may be willing to spend $500 on a brick with no games to please their daddy Phil but the general consumer isn’t gonna do that shit.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We know LemiJ, you only care when Xbox wins here and there. You and ghostz were quite giddy earlier this year about it.. Lol

Yes.. that's the point...  To gloat when PS loses to Xbox... since it's "not supposed to happen"...

I already told you... ANY time that Xbox wins a month from now on... what is your excuse going to be? :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes.. that's the point...  To gloat when PS loses to Xbox... since it's "not supposed to happen"...

I already told you... ANY time that Xbox wins a month from now on... what is your excuse going to be? :tom: 

Why would we need an excuse?

We'd just laugh at you that you're that desperate, and we would already know that its supply-related.

This past month's sales, and the previous one before it, already prove that the PS5 will always beat Xbox as long as it isn't supply constrained.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No excuse because at the end of the year and each year Xbox will still be dead last as always :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dat back track is complete :juggle:

Nope.  That's all in your head.  I never said Xbox would sell more in a year than PS. :reg: 

I look forward to you explaining PS losing any month it does from here on out though :mjgrin: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  That's all in your head.  I never said Xbox would sell more in a year than PS. :reg: 

I look forward to you explaining PS losing any month it does from here on out though :mjgrin: 

I look forward to Xbox being dead last overall as always :juggle:

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

he never said, or gave the condition of a year, at any point.

he said, no matter what little wins Xbox would have, that you tried to boast about, they'd ALWAYS lost when everything is tallied up at the end of the year.

Every year.

You just tried to put words in his mouth so that you could claim you never said that.