August NPD: PlayStation 5 was August's best-selling hardware platform in both unit and dollar sales.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he never said, or gave the condition of a year, at any point.

he said, no matter what little wins Xbox would have, that you tried to boast about, they'd ALWAYS lost when everything is tallied up at the end of the year.

Every year.

You just tried to put words in his mouth so that you could claim you never said that.

He just did... and you JUST gave an example of him giving the condition of a year :drake: 

LMAO oh my god :lawl: 

I never once said Xbox would beat PS for the year..

Just now, Remij said:

He just did... and you JUST gave an example of him giving the condition of a year :drake: 

no, he said "at the end of the year" meaning that any Xbox win is short-lived, and the end count will always show that PS5 wins.

Every year.

Its not a condition, its just a cut-off point to show "the long run"

He could've chosen any significant length of time that is longer than 1-3 months, and his statement would be equally correct.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, he said "at the end of the year" meaning that any Xbox win is short-lived, and the end count will always show that PS5 wins.

Every year.

Its not a condition, its just a cut-off point to show "the long run"

He could've chosen any significant length of time that is longer than 1-3 months, and his statement would be equally correct.

^ He's repeating his strawman:drake: 

I never said it wouldn't.. :lemming:   I celebrate Xbox's wins as they happen... I never once said that it would win in any long run.  That's a "condition" he set... to attempt to "win" an argument that I never made :danylol: 

This fucking idiot :tom: 

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ He's repeating his strawman:drake: 

I never said it wouldn't.. 

Which is why we're laughing at somebody who KNOWS THE XBOX is a failure against the PS5............yet tried to boast about small pathetic wins  for a month or two.