Spider-Man Remastered was the #3 best selling game of August

Just now, jehurey said:

actually it isn't

Like I said, Saints Row sold more.

And you literally said that PC gamers don't really care for it.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.............again

I love it when you are absolutely failing, while you attempt everything.:ben:

^ It's number 3 for the month :drake: 

What I was said the majority of PC gamers don't care about it.... after you said it's sales reflected the "entire buying power of the PC community" :drake: 

This idiot trying to ignore the context :tom: 

Wait until you find out the majority of PS5 owners don't buy PS5 exclusives either :lemming: 

OMG :lawl: 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the entire buying power of the PC community.............. cares less about Sony exclusives than a shitty Saints Row release on consoles.   

Getting DLSS3     Nixxes said they're working on some other features as well.  Perhaps even higher RT settings.  

Why did you lie Jerry?      

Just now, Remij said:

^ It's number 3 for the month :drake: 

its less than Saints Row, a completely shitty game from a once dead IP, with almost no marketing.

I love how you are avoiding what I am saying, because it completely breaks your narrative, on impact.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

its less than Saints Row, a completely shitty game from a once dead IP, with almost no marketing.

I love how you are avoiding what I am saying, because it completely breaks your narrative, on impact.:drake:

blah blah :drake: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're supposed to type that in my quote box, einstein :lawl::lawl::lawl:

[screenshot]

[incoming future screenshot when he tries to argue that he meant to type it that way]

blah blah :drake: 

On 2022-09-20 at 9:22 PM, jehurey said:

So the entire buying power of the PC community...................is less than a shitty Saints Row release on consoles.

Aw well, at least we know that Jim Ryan clearly sees that he can charge $60 for ports and there will be people on the PC that will pay it.

What's wrong with that exactly?

A port of a 4-year-old game sold at $50 on a single platform didn't manage to outsell a new multiplatform release (PC, PS4, PS5, Xone, Xs) and this year's Madden? Okay. lol 

On 2022-09-22 at 7:39 PM, Ramza said:

What's wrong with that exactly?

A port of a 4-year-old game sold at $50 on a single platform didn't manage to outsell a new multiplatform release (PC, PS4, PS5, Xone, Xs) and this year's Madden? Okay. lol 

LOL you'll have to excuse Jerky.. he's a bit butthurt from the fact that these ports are happening at all.

Oh, and they just dropped the Miles Morales trailer too

Both titles will support DLSS3 as well.  It's interesting seeing Sony developers adopting the latest PC technologies.  Uncharted: LoT Collection will also support DLSS along with FSR2.0.  That basically means that Insomniac's enging, Naughty Dog's engine, and SSM's engine on PC now all have support for DLSS/FSR, and it's basically a foregone conclusion that those features will be supported. 

This further cements Sony's strategy of keeping these games exclusive on PS until it has sold a bazillion copies and then porting it to PC years later at full price for additional sales. 

Great success. 

Edited by Goukosan

Look at the resurrected butthurt from these two:

On 2022-09-24 at 2:39 AM, Remij said:

LOL you'll have to excuse Jerky.. he's a bit butthurt from the fact that these ports are happening at all.

Oh, and they just dropped the Miles Morales trailer too

Both titles will support DLSS3 as well.  It's interesting seeing Sony developers adopting the latest PC technologies.  Uncharted: LoT Collection will also support DLSS along with FSR2.0.  That basically means that Insomniac's enging, Naughty Dog's engine, and SSM's engine on PC now all have support for DLSS/FSR, and it's basically a foregone conclusion that those features will be supported. 

No release date

but we already know that its not gonna be priced cheap:tom:

On 2022-09-24 at 9:53 AM, Substatic said:

Why did you lie Jerry?

Why are you still butthurt?

And I didn't lie, you simply lost.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Says Fall 2022 right there.. who cares about the specific date?  People are still playing the first one. :drake: 

Guess those people still don't have anything else to play on their PC.

Kinda reminds me of the Bonelabs thread on neogaf, how they all noted it was announced with a trailer and they said it was releasing next friday.

Of course they don't need marketing.........what else do those people have that requires marketing dollars to be spent to get people to pay attention?:ben:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guess those people still don't have anything else to play on their PC.

Kinda reminds me of the Bonelabs thread on neogaf, how they all noted it was announced with a trailer and they said it was releasing next friday.

Of course they don't need marketing.........what else do those people have that requires marketing dollars to be spent to get people to pay attention?:ben:

There's Vampire Survivors. :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's Vampire Survivors. :tom: 

Yeah, the "best PC game of the year, so far" according to Jeff Gerstmann.

You should listen to this.....................HO-LY SHIT..............when I say something about the state of the PC industry...........not only am I right, major gaming people end up saying the SAME EXACT THING I just said.

Like he 100% parroting everything I said, its almost as if I literally wrote a script for him to read off of.:trump:

Timestamped at 1:35:56

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, the "best PC game of the year, so far" according to Jeff Gerstmann.

You should listen to this.....................HO-LY SHIT..............when I say something about the state of the PC industry...........not only am I right, major gaming people end up saying the SAME EXACT THING I just said.

Like he 100% parroting everything I said, its almost as if I literally wrote a script for him to read off of.:trump:

Timestamped at 1:35:56

^ :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

"bubu ok... maybe if you're upgrading from something a couple generations back... then it makes sense.... but for me with my 3090... why do I need a 40 series?" :drake: 

People don't NEED the most powerful PCs... they simply want them.  And there's tons of games that actually take advantage of that power.  Like... literally most of them benefit from faster framerates and higher resolutions/settings.  And RT completely changes the game.  It's on another level completely.

And Jerky... he's not parroting you..... you're parroting HIM :Jeff: :tom:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

"bubu ok... maybe if you're upgrading from something a couple generations back... then it makes sense.... but for me with my 3090... why do I need a 40 series?" :drake: 

People don't NEED the most powerful PCs...

No...........he's no longer talking about hardware.

He saying there's literally NO AAA level software that pushes the PC

None.

You already know what he's talking about.

And Digital Foundry has already commented how VR gaming is shit, and there is no PC VR gaming that even hgas the production levels or quality of a 2020 Valve game.

Hell, remember YOUR EXAMPLE of a high-quality PC VR game.

You forgot to tell me that it was from 2019:lawl::lawl::lawl:probably because you realized you would've proven my point.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...........he's no longer talking about hardware.

He saying there's literally NO AAA level software that pushes the PC

None.

You already know what he's talking about.

And Digital Foundry has already commented how VR gaming is shit, and there is no PC VR gaming that even hgas the production levels or quality of a 2020 Valve game.

Hell, remember YOUR EXAMPLE of a high-quality PC VR game.

You forgot to tell me that it was from 2019:lawl::lawl::lawl:probably because you realized you would've proven my point.

There's none that require a 40 series....  of course that's true :drake: 

LOL the funny thing is both you and Gerstmann have 3090s.... for some reason :danylol: 

LMFAO He's probably the reason you bought a 3090!  You want to be like him so badddd  :lawl: :lawl: :omglol:

Just now, Remij said:

There's none that require a 40 series....  of course that's true :drake: 

He says that the best thing on PC is Vampire Survivors, which doesn't require a 30 series, or a 20 series, or maybe not even a 10 series

he's literally saying the best PC games are not pushing ANYTHING in terms of hardware.

and you paraphrase what you said

"of course that's true":drake: