Which games do you intend buy for the rest of year?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought Potion Permit today and played it for a couple hours. Got some issues with it but overall I'm enjoying it so far.   Moonscars is a potential buy. It kinda reminds me of Blasphemo

Guaranteed: Triangle Strategy Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Spider-Man: Miles Morales Tactics Ogre Reborn Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Persona 5 Royal Plague Tale Requ

You should tell your doctor you found the cause of your migraine. 

53 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're not wrong but I'll take budget junk Octopath Traveller 2 and budget junk Tactics Ogre remaster over expansive junk Forspoken and expansive junk FF7  remake part 2/5.

not sure why youre sneakily characterizing tactic ogre as budget junk when that was the one game i specifically said is not budget junk. im guessing "i'll take crisis core remastered over final fantasy 7 rebirth" didnt sound as good :pavarotti:

Edited by Quad Damage
13 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

not sure why youre sneakily characterizing tactic ogre as budget junk when that was the one game i specifically said is not budget junk. im guessing "i'll take crisis core remastered over final fantasy 7 rebirth" didnt sound as good :pavarotti:

How about budget junk Triangle Strategy instead? 

Oh wait, you hate that one. 

How about budget junk Not Valkyrie Profile 3: Elysium? :downs:

Crisis Core... yeah, I know. :pavarotti: Wouldn't buy it full price if it didn't have steam trading cards (so I can make some money back).  

Still my point is I'm buying all that trash and I wouldn't touch Forspoken with a ten-foot pole from what I've seen despite the high budget. Waste of resources, I'll take 2-3 more budget junk instead, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How about budget junk Triangle Strategy instead? 

Oh wait, you hate that one. 

How about budget junk Not Valkyrie Profile 3: Elysium? :downs:

Crisis Core... yeah, I know. :pavarotti: Wouldn't buy it full price if it didn't have steam trading cards (so I can make some money back).  

Still my point is I'm buying all that trash and I wouldn't touch Forspoken with a ten-foot pole from what I've seen despite the high budget. Waste of resources, I'll take 2-3 more budget junk instead, thanks.

i hope everyone buys all of these for $50-60 to fund the real bangers: dq 12, ff 7, ff 16:leo:

and yeah forspoken looks bad. i put that in the same category as stranger of paradise - not expecting anything more than a pity 7.

56 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i hope everyone buys all of these for $50-60 to fund the real bangers: dq 12, ff 7, ff 16:leo:

and yeah forspoken looks bad. i put that in the same category as stranger of paradise - not expecting anything more than a pity 7.

Stanger of Paradise doesn't look bad. It's just Nioh in disguise, it's a Team Ninja game more than a Square one.

DQXII, sure, I got the plat in DQXI. Overtime I developed a new appreciation for the DQ franchise. I definitely want more. 

FF16, I dunno. I need to see more, seemed like a gimmicky action game. Art and story seem to be a step up in the right direction, but I'll reserve judgment.

And let's see how much they bastardized FF7 some more in remake part 2! Can't wait. 

Xeno3, Bayo3, Ragnarok, and The Callisto Protocol. I want TLOU Remake but will wait until the discount before the show’s premier. Oh, and I’ll be getting Harvestella but that’s a game my gf will play and I’ll watch. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Stanger of Paradise doesn't look bad. It's just Nioh in disguise, it's a Team Ninja game more than a Square one.

DQXII, sure, I got the plat in DQXI. Overtime I developed a new appreciation for the DQ franchise. I definitely want more. 

FF16, I dunno. I need to see more, seemed like a gimmicky action game. Art and story seem to be a step up in the right direction, but I'll reserve judgment.

And let's see how much they bastardized FF7 some more in remake part 2! Can't wait. 

I legit forgot DQXII even existed. Im surprised we haven't seen anything on that game since the announcement trailer.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I have SOP installed but haven’t found the time to play it. Lol 

On 2022-09-22 at 4:36 PM, Remij said:

Guaranteed:

Triangle Strategy
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
Persona 5 Royal
Plague Tale Requium
The Callisto Protocol
God of War Ragnarok
Pentiment
No More Heroes 3
Bayonetta 3
RE Village Rose DLC

Maybe:

Sonic Frontiers
COD MW2
New Tales from the Borderlands
Scorn
Gotham Knights
Star Ocean: The Divine Force
Valkyrie Elysium
Dark Pictures: The Devil in Me
Marvel's Midnight Suns (will get but maybe next year)
Crisis Core: FF7 Reunion (ugh)
Signalis (eventually if not this year)
Atomic Heart

There's already released games which I haven't bought yet but plan to as well..  I have over 140 games wishlisted on Steam right now lol.

2023 is going to be an INSANE year

Wo Long
RE4 Remake
Forspoken
Hogwarts Legacy
Dead Space Remake
The Legend Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Forza Motorsport
Diablo 4
SF6
Star Wars: Jedi Survivor
Starfield

That's just from what we already know of right now.. Lots of other potential releases too. :wow2:

You own a PS5?