Which games do you intend buy for the rest of year?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I'm not directing any conversation.  We had two... we got rid of one... the other broke.  I bought a Pro after that.

Wrong, that story doesn't work, either.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute...........if you already had one PS4 OG in the closet, and the other one you were playing God of War 2018 and it broke

............why did you go get a PS4pro?

You were ALREADY playing it on one OG PS4, why wouldn't you get the OTHER original PS4 to finish the game?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, you really didn't think that one through, did you?:tom:

(he can't explain this plothole in this story without having to introduce a new piece of information that he's going to say that he forgot to mention, until now)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought Potion Permit today and played it for a couple hours. Got some issues with it but overall I'm enjoying it so far.   Moonscars is a potential buy. It kinda reminds me of Blasphemo

Guaranteed: Triangle Strategy Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Spider-Man: Miles Morales Tactics Ogre Reborn Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Persona 5 Royal Plague Tale Requ

You should tell your doctor you found the cause of your migraine. 

He can't explain it.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

he knows I just checkmate'd him.

We got rid of it before that you fucking idiot....  Why would we keep two if we're not using them and they're in the closet??? :drake: 

I just literally explained it in the post you quoted..  We had 2... got rid of one because we weren't using it... and then the other broke.  Hence the Pro.. to finish playing GoW :lemming: 

I literally sent that fool running back to his old sw account

qaiunWV.png

:tom:

Just now, Remij said:

We got rid of it before that you fucking idiot....  Why would we keep two if we're not using them and they're in the closet??? :drake: 

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

OH, now you BOUGHT TWO PS4's back in 2013..............what an incredibly narrative-flexible NEW PIECE OF INFO

he really is the worst liar

I literally sent that fool running back to his old sw account

qaiunWV.png

:tom:

he really is the worst liar

God you're a fucking loser.. you can't admit when you're completely owned and wrong :tom: 

I proved I owned two in 2013.  I proved that I spoke about my PS4 breaking in 2018... and talked about buying a Pro...

I gave you a perfectly logical explanation as to why I didn't have "the other" PS4.... which is because we got rid of it...

There's only one butthurt bitch here on this forum that thinks I'd lie about any of that... and he's hoping he can Jerry-go-round the topic and create some bullshit..  What an embarrassing person :hest:  

Edited by Remij

Remij back in 2013:

We bought two!!

Remij today:

Why would we ACTUALLY KEEP TWO?????????????? Do you know how stupid that is?

:lawl:Its like I'm talking to a schizo, over here.

So you're either lying back then..........or now.

And secondly.

You bought two PS4s, and then a PS4pro.

Man, that's a really convincing story to make us believe you wouldn't buy a PS5 at launch.:tom:

Just now, Remij said:

God you're a fucking loser.. you can't admit when you're completely owned and wrong :tom: 

I proved I owned two. 

No, you proved that you were either bullshit back then.

Or bullshitting now.

At no point, even when explaining to GD, did you mention the absolute IRONY of you having two PS4s, and then suddenly giving one away, and the one you kept just so happened to break on you.

You are literally contradicting yourself at every corner.

And your response is to DOUBLE-DOWN............and make your story sound even stupider.

Textbook compulsive lying.

Remij back in 2013:

Remij today:

:lawl:Its like I'm talking to a schizo, over here.

So you're either lying back then..........or now.

And secondly.

You bought two PS4s, and then a PS4pro.

Man, that's a really convincing story to make us believe you wouldn't buy a PS5 at launch.:tom:

No, you proved that you were either bullshit back then.

Or bullshitting now.

At no point, even when explaining to GD, did you mention the absolute IRONY of you having two PS4s, and then suddenly giving one away, and the one you kept just so happened to break on you.

You are literally contradicting yourself at every corner.

And your response is to DOUBLE-DOWN............and make your story sound even stupider.

Textbook compulsive lying.

Jesus fucking christ...  We bought two, and used them in the beginning... then as time went on we started playing the consoles less and less...  Then we figured there was no reason to keep two of them..

LOL are you ACTUALLY acting like that's not a logical thing to do with things you don't use often enough? :drake: 

What a fucking clown :lemming: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jesus fucking christ...  We bought two, and used them in the beginning... then as time went on we started playing the consoles less and less...  Then we figured there was no reason to keep two of them..

LOL are you ACTUALLY acting like that's not a logical thing to do with things you don't use often enough? :drake: 

What a fucking clown :lemming: 

so why would you abandon a PSN account, knowing full well a PS4 can have multiple accounts?

And why would your wife CARE enough to want a separate account.

...........but at the same time you've logged into her account so that YOU CAN PLAY GAMES, thereby messing up the trophies on her account, thus negating anybody to care about separate accounts in the first place.

Are you not noticing that YOUR BULLSHIT only opens up tons of more contradictions?

I got about 20 more contradictions from the stuff you've said today.

Your story is an absolute fucking mess.

Just now, jehurey said:

so why would you abandon a PSN account, knowing full well a PS4 can have multiple accounts?

And why would your wife CARE enough to want a separate account.

...........but at the same time you've logged into her account so that YOU CAN PLAY GAMES, thereby messing up the trophies on her account, thus negating anybody to care about separate accounts in the first place.

Are you not noticing that YOUR BULLSHIT only opens up tons of more contradictions?

I got about 20 more contradictions from the stuff you've said today.

Your story is an absolute fucking mess.

You're an idiot.. what the fuck are you even talking about :mj: 

LOL you're just saying pure bullshit to try to have me talk more and more about shit I've already explained to you multiple times... try TRY to catch me in a lie :lawl: 

That's literally how desperate you are :omglol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're an idiot.. what the fuck are you even talking about :mj: 

LOL you're just saying pure bullshit to try to have me talk more and more about shit I've already explained to you multiple times... try TRY to catch me in a lie :lawl: 

That's literally how desperate you are :omglol: 

Notice how you try to laugh it off, when you can't explain your logic in any detail?

Dude................when you change your story, or introduce new info, that is a dead giveaway you are engaging in bullshit.

You're a fakeboy.............you literally just reminded us with your 2013 post.

You have nobody to lecture on the subject of being desperate.

You're trying to tell us that you want to play God of War so bad, that you're playing it on a PS4.:tom:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Notice how you try to laugh it off, when you can't explain your logic in any detail?

Dude................when you change your story, or introduce new info, that is a dead giveaway you are engaging in bullshit.

You're a fakeboy.............you literally just reminded us with your 2013 post.

You have nobody to lecture on the subject of being desperate.

You're trying to tell us that you want to play God of War so bad, that you're playing it on a PS4.:tom:

:drake:

No... all I'm saying is that I'm playing the PS4 version... because that's the version that works with the console I have... not the PS5 version.. :danylol:

Imagine doing all the mental gymnastics you've been trying to do... because you want desperately to believe I'm lying about not having one :tom:

Turns out Afterimage and River City Girls 2 might actually release this year. I thought they both got pushed back to Q1 2023 but apparently theres a good chance they'll both release in December. So two more games to add to my list.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Remij said:

:drake:

No... all I'm saying is that I'm playing the PS4 version...

of course that's all you're saying............in order to keep it vague in the event that you're lying to avoid saying anything that contradicts your previous bullshit.

your the one trying to do mental gymnastics, and you started doing it the moment I pointed out your contradiction.

the whole point about CATCHING PEOPLE IN A LIE is that they start to falter when you force them into explaining details.

Which is why you're now backtracking

"uh.........all I'm saying":hest:

36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade would I like triangle strategy?

Hard to say. There should still be a demo on the eshop that you can try.  It'll give you a good idea of how the combat looks and whether or not you'd like it (its different compared to something like Fire Emblem).

But I need to warn you about the story in the demo. Its the beginning of the game and its VERY slow, enough that it almost turned me off of the full game. But it picks up quite a bit after that and ends up being a very cool GoT esque plot, with a bunch of choices that actually have major impacts on where the story goes. 

So only use the demo to judge the combat.

• Thanks 1