Which games do you intend buy for the rest of year?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought Potion Permit today and played it for a couple hours. Got some issues with it but overall I'm enjoying it so far.   Moonscars is a potential buy. It kinda reminds me of Blasphemo

Guaranteed: Triangle Strategy Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Spider-Man: Miles Morales Tactics Ogre Reborn Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Persona 5 Royal Plague Tale Requ

You should tell your doctor you found the cause of your migraine. 

44 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

He thinks you are trying to be slick and get his main psn account. I highly doubt you are, though.

Obviously that's what he's trying to do :D 

Anyway, we barely play the PS4 anymore anyway.  GoW:R will likely be the last game I ever buy for it.. and once it comes out on PC I wont have much reason to even keep the PS4 out.  Will go in the closet with my other consoles.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

For what purpose? It's not that serious kid. 

You know exactly why I'm not going to give it to you...

But aside from that, like I said above... the PS4 is all but shelved anyway.  I'm going to play GoW and then not touch it for ages, if ever.. so there's no real reason to bother.

If you want my Steam, I'll give that to you.. since that's where I play games these days.

Just now, Remij said:

You know exactly why I'm not going to give it to you...

But aside from that, like I said above... the PS4 is all but shelved anyway.  I'm going to play GoW and then not touch it for ages, if ever.. so there's no real reason to bother.

If you want my Steam, I'll give that to you.. since that's where I play games these days.

I'm not on steam.

I seriously have no idea what you're going on about.  You're making a big deal about nothing, you didn't add me.. No biggie. 

Not that serious like I said. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

remij always bragging about playing the best versions of games and how PC gets everything but is going to be stuck with the PS4 version of GoW. Sorry but thats actually hilarious :lul:

LOL the guy that complains about diminishing returns is trying to laugh about me plaing the PS4 Pro version.  Probably the same resolution as the PS5 version only at 30fps.. whoopty doo.. :woo: 

gowps4.png

gowps5.png

WOW what a difference!  I'm not buying a PS5 for a mostly last gen game that's coming to PC (and will be best on) anyway. :tom: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL the guy that complains about diminishing returns is trying to laugh about me plaing the PS4 Pro version.  Probably the same resolution as the PS5 version only at 30fps.. whoopty doo.. :woo: 

gowps4.png

gowps5.png

WOW what a difference!  I'm not buying a PS5 for a mostly last gen game that's coming to PC (and will be best on) anyway. :tom: 

Dumb comparison. GoW was a PS4 game, there was no PS5 version :| 

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Dumb comparison. GoW was a PS4 game, there was no PS5 version :| 

It's not a dumb comparison.  Ragnarok literally looks like GoW DLC...  All we've been seeing this entire time is PS5 code, and it doesn't look different visually than GoW on PS4 at all. :Jeff:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

It's not a dumb comparison.  Ragnarok literally looks like GoW DLC...  All we've been seeing this entire time is PS5 code, and it doesn't look different visually than GoW on PS4 at all. :Jeff:

You and Twinblade have switched roles.  You sound like him for last year and he sounds like you. 

Ragnarok on PS5 will look much better than GOW PS4 and Ragnarok on PS4.  To his point there was no PS5 version of Ragnarok....  

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You and Twinblade have switched roles.  You sound like him for last year and he sounds like you. 

Ragnarok on PS5 will look much better than GOW PS4 and Ragnarok on PS4.  To his point there was no PS5 version of Ragnarok....  

No it wont.  It will look like the same game... with some extra resolution and double the framerate.  Nothing worth buying a PS5 for alone.

And you mean no PS5 version of the first game.. not Ragnarok.

And no, what I'm saying has nothing to do with what he said before.  I know full well that current gen is capable of far more than what we're seeing in Ragnarok... it's a last gen game through and through.  PS4 version was planned from the start.

Edited by Remij
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it wont.  It will look like the same game... with some extra resolution and double the framerate.  Nothing worth buying a PS5 for alone.

And you mean no PS5 version of the first game.. not Ragnarok.

And no, what I'm saying has nothing to do with what he said before.  I know full well that current gen is capable of far more than what we're seeing in Ragnarok... it's a last gen game through and through.  PS4 version was planned from the start. 

I didn't say anything about purchasing a PS5 for Ragnarok alone since you already own a PS4 pro.

All I'm saying is that it will look much better on PS5 than it will on PS4.

It was PS5 only at first before they changed course and added the PS4 version ( 2 years of supply constraints will do that). 

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I didn't say anything about purchasing a PS5 for Ragnarok alone since you already own a PS4 pro.

All I'm saying is that it will look much better on PS5 than it will on PS4.

It was PS5 only at first before they changed course and added the PS4 version ( 2 years of supply constraints will do that). 

Well anyway, it's not going to look "you need a PS5" to me.. when I already have a PS4 Pro, and no intentions of buying a PS5.

No it wasn't ever PS5 only.  The game was supposed to release in 2021, after the game had been delayed because of Chris Judge's health problems.  Cory clearly meant the game to be 3 parts and then they condensed it down to two because they didn't want to spend 15 years telling one arc of a single franchise.  Part 1 was PS4 only, Part 2 would be PS4 and PS5 cross-gen, and Part 3 would have been PS5 only... but now there's only 2 parts.. and it's obvious that it was always going to be both PS4 and PS5.

Edited by Remij
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

remij always bragging about playing the best versions of games and how PC gets everything but is going to be stuck with the PS4 version of GoW. Sorry but thats actually hilarious :lul:

hint hint: he's not actually buying the PS4 version of Ragnarok.

he wants you to think he is.

I already got two separate tweets from him in which he's already mentioned that he's in possession of a PS5.

Its why he invented an excuse to not give the PSN profile that's he's hiding all of this.

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

hint hint: he's not actually buying the PS4 version of Ragnarok.

he wants you to think he is.

I already got two separate tweets from him in which he's already mentioned that he's in possession of a PS5.

Its why he invented an excuse to not give the PSN profile that's he's hiding all of this.

Why do you say complete lies?  What's going to be your excuse when I prove I bought the PS4 version? :reg: 

You don't have any tweet of me mentioning that I'm in possession of a PS5... that's complete bullshit.

And no... according to you I have no other PSN.  I LOVE watching you argue the opposite now :tom:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Why do you say complete lies?  What's going to be your excuse when I prove I bought the PS4 version? :reg:

that's you pathetic enough to buy multiple versions of a game in order to try and win internet forum arguments.

Case-in-Point: you paying $40 for God of War, and $60 for Spider-man after you've already played them on PS4 (supposedly, LOL)

You have been caught mentioning playing PS5 games before

There's a reason why you don't give your PSN profile............and it has absolutely nothing with you being "concerned" about people hassling you.

Its because you're lying.

Occam's Razor. Simplest explanation is usually the correct one.