Which games do you intend buy for the rest of year?

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that's you pathetic enough to buy multiple versions of a game in order to try and win internet forum arguments.

Case-in-Point: you paying $40 for God of War, and $60 for Spider-man after you've already played them on PS4 (supposedly, LOL)

You have been caught mentioning playing PS5 games before

There's a reason why you don't give your PSN profile............and it has absolutely nothing with you being "concerned" about people hassling you.

Its because you're lying.

Occam's Razor. Simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

^look at him... and he's calling ME pathetic :tom: 

I've never EVER been cause mentioning play PS5 games before... EVER.. and you know that. 

And you'll never get it Jerky... Look at what you're doing with my Twitter :drake:   I'm not giving you my main PSN profile which I share with my wife.  Period.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bought Potion Permit today and played it for a couple hours. Got some issues with it but overall I'm enjoying it so far.   Moonscars is a potential buy. It kinda reminds me of Blasphemo

Guaranteed: Triangle Strategy Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Spider-Man: Miles Morales Tactics Ogre Reborn Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Persona 5 Royal Plague Tale Requ

You should tell your doctor you found the cause of your migraine. 

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

^look at him... and he's calling ME pathetic :tom: 

I've never EVER been cause mentioning play PS5 games before... EVER.. and you know that. 

And you'll never get it Jerky... Look at what you're doing with my Twitter :drake:   I'm not giving you my main PSN profile which I share with my wife.  Period.

No.

You're lying.

You wanna know why?

Because you just created a NEW LIE in this thread.

You've now officially changed your story.

You're saying you own a PS4pro now.

15 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL the guy that complains about diminishing returns is trying to laugh about me plaing the PS4 Pro version.  Probably the same resolution as the PS5 version only at 30fps.. whoopty doo.. :woo: 

That was never you original story.

You original story was that you had the PS4 OG from 2013., and you put that in your closet.

You've given this story MULTIPLE TIMES, that it was an OG PS4 that went into your closet when you stopped playing games on it, around Summer 2014.

And then you said you pulled out that console to prove that you still have that old account, by playing UC4  in June 2021

EekmReY.png

Now you changed your story to Twinblade that you have a PS4pro, that you've never mentioned before, not even once.

And why? Because Twinblade and the other people on this forum would never believe that you would choose to play a new God of War 2022 game that will almost certain be struggling to maintain 30fps and 1080p on an OG PS4.

So you had no choice but to CHANGE what type of PS4 you had, to make your story more believable.

And I just caught you.

You pathetic liar.

(he's going to make up a new story, right here)

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.

You're lying.

You wanna know why?

Because you just created a NEW LIE in this thread.

You've now officially changed your story.

You're saying you own a PS4pro now.

That was never you original story.

You original story was that you had the PS4 OG from 2013., and you put that in your closet.

You've given this story MULTIPLE TIMES, that it was an OG PS4 that went into your closet when you stopped playing games on it, around Summer 2014.

And then you said you pulled out that console to prove that you still have that old account, by playing UC4  in June 2021

EekmReY.png

Now you changed your story to Twinblade that you have a PS4pro, that you've never mentioned before, not even once.

And why? Because Twinblade and the other on this forum would never believe that you would choose to play a new God of War game that will almost certain be struggling to maintain 30fps and 1080p on an OG 2014.

So you had no choice but to CHANGE what type of PS4 you had, to make your story more believe.

And I just caught you.

You pathetic liar.

(he's going to make up a new story, right here)

Idiot.  PS4 version...  The PS4 version of games work on both the PS4... and the PS4 Pro...  When I say the PS4 version... it applies to the console I have.

People know I have a Pro because I literally had to buy when my original PS4 died.... playing God of War 2018 :D 

:lemming: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Idiot.  PS4 version...  The PS4 version of games work on both the PS4... and the PS4 Pro...  When I say the PS4 version... it applies to the console I have.

People know I have a Pro because I literally had to buy when my original PS4 died.... playing God of War 2018 :D 

No, you verified you played UC4 on a PS4 you pulled out of the closet

On June 7, 2021

No mention of a PS4pro, not even once.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you verified you played UC4 on a PS4 you pulled out of the closet

On June 7, 2021

No mention of a PS4pro, not even once.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And, you said that your wife had been playing the PS4 regularly during that time.

HOLY SHIT, in that post, you are saying that the PS4 was barely used.

You are giving contradictory stories all over the place.:tom:

A PS4 Pro... is a PS4 console..:drake: 

LMAO I'll laugh as he continues to get more pathetic and desperate with each post :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

A PS4 Pro... is a PS4 console..:drake: 

No, sweetie, your entire narrative was that it was IN YOUR CLOSET.

And you had to pull it out to prove to me that you still had it.

And this occurred in June 2021.

This contradicts you in TWO DIFFERENT WAYS.

1. You never mentioned PS4 pro in any case
  2. You gave the narrative, at other times, that "your wife" was using the PS4 during those latter years of the console's lifecycle.

You are either lying to me BACK THEN, lying to GD back then, or LYING NOW.

But that is already enough to ruin all of your credibility.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No, sweetie, your entire narrative was that it was IN YOUR CLOSET.

And you had to pull it out to prove to me that you still had it.

And this occurred in June 2021.

This contradicts you in TWO DIFFERENT WAYS.

1. You never mentioned PS4 pro in any case
  2. You gave the narrative, at other times, that "your wife" was using the PS4 during those latter years of the console's lifecycle.

You are either lying BACK THEN, or LYING NOW.

But that is already enough to ruin all of your credibility.

I never gave any such narratives... lmfao you're so full of shit :lawl: 

I bought a PS4 at launch (2 of them actually)

Played exclusives mostly

Got rid of one, kept the other

The PS4 broke after GoW released... I went and bought a Pro.

Since then, I've barely played it.  It has been in the closet.  Only comes out when we want to play something specific.

Goes back in the closet.

Now I may simply call the console a "PS4"... because that's what it is... and when speaking about versions of games... I'll say the PS4 version.. because that's the version that you play on the Pro.

LOL It's so hilarious how pathetically you're trying to conjure up something here :hest: 

I never gave any such narratives... lmfao you're so full of shit :lawl: 

I bought a PS4 at launch (2 of them actually)

LOL he's retconning right now:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, so now he's moved the "it was in the closet" period, originally it was from 2014 to 2018. But now he's moved it to 2018 to 2021/22

This guy is literally scrambling his story all over the place.

No, sweetie..........if you had a PS4pro, you would have specifically said PS4pro with every mention.

Just like you would with having an Xbox One X.

You wouldn't just say "Oh.......I have an Xbox" or "I have an Xbox One"

People like you BOASTED when you got your Xbox One S, and you boasted AGAIN when you got your Xbox One X.

You're so pathetically lying out your ass, right now.  And you know I got you lying and making up more bullshit to fling in the air.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's retconning right now:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, so now he's moved the "it was in the closet" period, originally it was from 2014 to 2018. But now he's moved it to 2018 to 2021/22

This guy is literally scrambling his story all over the place.

No, sweetie..........if you had a PS4pro, you would have specifically said PS4pro with every mention.

Just like you would with having an Xbox One X.

You wouldn't just say "Oh.......I have an Xbox" or "I have an Xbox One"

People like you BOASTED when you got your Xbox One S, and you boasted AGAIN when you got your Xbox One X.

You're so pathetically lying out your ass, right now.  And you know I got you lying and making up more bullshit to fling in the air.

^JFC :lawl: 

No I wouldn't say it with every mention.  I don't say I have the PS4 Pro version of a game unless there's a reason to specifically call it out.. I call it what it is... the PS4 version :tom: 

Edited by Remij

^JFC :lawl: 

No I wouldn't say it with every mention.

you didn't mention it, at all.

Until this very thread.

THink about ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the countless arguments you've had with me.

And you never mentioned it?

That's how bad this retcon sticks out.

That's how we know its a retcon.

You got busted, and you know it........and now you're trying to pretend that it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE this entire time.:tom:

you didn't mention it, at all.

Until this very thread.

THink about ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the countless arguments you've had with me.

And you never mentioned it?

That's how bad this retcon sticks out.

That's how we know its a retcon.

You got busted, and you know it........and now you're trying to pretend that it was COMMON KNOWLEDGE this entire time.:tom:

There's no reason for me to mention in... how much do I talk about me playing my console in general on this forum lately? :drake: 

I literally said in the What are you playing thread, that I was getting a Pro because my original died...

I didn't feel any need to announce having a specific model.. until it was assumed that I was still playing on an old PS4 original... :roll: 

Just now, Remij said:

There's no reason for me to mention in... how much do I talk about me playing my console in general on this forum lately? :drake: 

I literally said in the What are you playing thread, that I was getting a Pro because my original died...

Like I said

-you were either lying to me back then

-you were either lying to GD back then

-or you are lying right now

You're story is already contradicted to the point where its impossible for you to make a logical narrative out of it.

Which. Is. Why.You. Keep. Introducing. New. Information.

because you're trying to BULLSHIT your way out of it, by doubling-down on more lies.

OH, now you BOUGHT TWO PS4's back in 2013..............what an incredibly narrative-flexible NEW PIECE OF INFO you just so happened to disclose right now in 2022.

:drake: Man, you are such a bad liar. And a compulsive one, as well.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like I said

-you were either lying to me back then

-you were either lying to GD back then

-or you are lying right now

You're story is already contradicted to the point where its impossible for you to make a logical narrative out of it.

Which. Is. Why.You. Keep. Introducing. New. Information.

because you're trying to BULLSHIT your way out of it, by doubling-down on more lies.

OH, now you BOUGHT TWO PS4's back in 2013..............what an incredibly narrative-flexible NEW PIECE OF INFO you just so happened to disclose right now in 2022.

:drake: Man, you are such a bad liar. And a compulsive one, as well.

:drake: 

FZZZ.png

AAA.png

LOL anything else bitch? :danylol: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

FZZZ.png

AAA.png

LOL anything else bitch? :danylol: 

yeah, if one of them broke and turned into a PS4pro, then you would've popped the UC4 disc in the PS4pro, and you wouldn't have needed to take any console "out of the closet"

And thanks for posting from your days of being a Fakeboy.

To remind us that you are a Fakeboy :lawl::lawl::lawl:

.................who has a known history of lying and contradicting his stories.

yeah, if one of them broke and turned into a PS4pro, then you would've popped the UC4 disc in the PS4pro, and you wouldn't have needed to take any console "out of the closet"

And thanks for posting from your days of being a Fakeboy.

To remind us that you are a Fakeboy :lawl::lawl::lawl:

.................who has a known history of lying and contradicting his stories.

^LMAO this bitch got popped :tom:   I proved that I had 2 PS4s.. but he doesn't want to talk about that  :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

^LMAO this bitch got popped :tom:   I proved that I had 2 PS4s.. but he doesn't want to talk about that  :hest: 

LOL he's trying to direct the conversation to another part.

In his pathetic feeble mind...............he thinks that if he proves the tangent, that therefore proves the main argument that he's avoiding

:lawl:did you honestly expect that to work???

Wait a minute...........if you already had one PS4 OG in the closet, and the other one you were playing God of War 2018 and it broke

............why did you go get a PS4pro?

You were ALREADY playing it on one OG PS4, why wouldn't you get the OTHER original PS4 to finish the game?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, you really didn't think that one through, did you?:tom:

(he can't explain this plothole in this story without having to introduce a new piece of information that he's going to say that he forgot to mention, until now)

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying to direct the conversation to another part.

In his pathetic feeble mind...............he thinks that if he proves the tangent, that therefore proves the main argument that he's avoiding

:lawl:did you honestly expect that to work???

I'm not directing any conversation.  We had two... we got rid of one... the other broke.  I bought a Pro after that.

LOL Conspiracyhurey here looking for any way he can to paint me as a liar.. I love how pathetic it makes you look... how desperate you are to find something :tom:

Like... WHY would I lie about having a Pro?  Why wouldn't I just respond to Twinky and say... yea so what?  I'm not buying a PS5 or playing that version regardless.. :drake: 

And look at how pathetic you're willing to get... thinking that I'd buy a PS4 version and play that on my "PS5" that I supposedly own... just to keep a lie going on SW :danylol: 

You're a lunatic man :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute...........if you already had one PS4 OG in the closet, and the other one you were playing God of War 2018 and it broke

............why did you go get a PS4pro?

You were ALREADY playing it on one OG PS4, why wouldn't you get the OTHER original PS4 to finish the game?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, you really didn't think that one through, did you?:tom:

Oh man... look at him :drake: