Unhinged leftist kills Republican teenager for being ''part of a Republican extremist group.''

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry wastes everyone's time with sperg arguments. You waste everyone's time with shit studies you haven't read.   I read through the CSIS database of domestic terrorism you cited and it's h

Hearsay vs description of the suspect and where he lives? I dunno man. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Run away, coward. :biggrin:

Run away by spamming studies and data that you can't refute? :jordan3: 

They never taught you that if someone posts a peer reviewed study, you can't just pretend your way out of it?

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You have to prove the people actually RIOTING where there due to politics and not random people just trying to loot or blow shit up.  Time to get a new "degree".

You're giving opinions and theories. Give peer reviewed studies like I did.

You think that out of 450 violent protests with thousands upon thousands of acts individual violence, there were only about 23 that were politically motivated? You think that database is pretty accurate? Does that at all seem like a reasonable conclusion? No really. Is it?

Edited by Saucer
Just now, Substatic said:

Run away by spamming studies and data that you can't refute? :jordan3:

You're samming studies you found on Reddit that you haven't read and don't have the education to analyze. You argue politics like a 12-year-old.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

So Republicans. 

They side with whichever party advances their political agenda and lines their pockets. Currently they're aligned with the Dems. During the Iraq War they heavily sided with the Republicans to protect Israel.

I'm sick and in quarantine. This is no fun. :down: I took a friend to urgent care a few days ago and there was a pair of little kids with death-rattle coughs standing next to us in line. I was even wearing a KN95. Shit. At least the covid tests I took came back negative. 

That's my exciting update. And that database really is worthless. :salute:

26 minutes ago, Saucer said:

That's my exciting update. And that database really is worthless. :salute:

Sit the fuck down. Three reputable sources verifying similar trends now while you keep spamming opinions.

Take the L.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

A comparison of political violence by left-wing, right-wing, and Islamist extremists in the United States and the world | PNAS

In this research we address these gaps by comparing the use of political violence by left-wing, right-wing, and Islamist extremists in the United States and worldwide using two unique datasets that cover real-world examples of politically motivated, violent behaviors. Across both datasets, we find that radical acts perpetrated by individuals associated with left-wing causes are less likely to be violent. I

The Military, Police, and the Rise of Terrorism in the United States | Center for Strategic and International Studies (csis.org)

TNT_Graphics_Web-01.jpg

ExtremistGraph2.jpg

lmaosaucer.png

Hey Bitch Ass @Saucer. What data do you have to show that all of these Very High Fact sources (one of which is peer reviewed) are false?

Getting tired of your guesswork and opinions. At this point my citation is too grand to ignore with arm-chair theory from a rando. Post equal sourcing showing my 3 data sets are falsified or incorrect.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

Sit the fuck down. Three reputable sources verifying similar trends now while you keep spamming opinions.

Take the L.

You think there were only 23 acts of political violence during all the 2020 Antifa and BLM protests and riots because a random think tank told you so. You are the L. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Hey Bitch Ass. What data do you have to show that all of these Very High Fact sources (one of which is peer reviewed) are false?

I've already dismantled the CSIS database, and a ten second glance at the PNAS study shows it's an abstract that's comparing the intensity of "political attacks" not the frequency, and the full study is locked behind a paywall. You have no idea what you're even looking at. :biggrin:

Why is Sub getting so mad? Even he knows he's always been considered a lightweight on this board so it's not like I'm knocking him off a high pedestal and ruining his public image. Sub, are you having home problems? :interesting:

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I've already dismantled the CSIS database 

You didn't do shit.  Who the fuck do you think you are. :drake:

and a ten second glance at the PNAS study shows

A 10 second glance....:rawf:. A glance he says.

Shut the fuck up with these opinions and give me a peer reviewed study that counters it. 

You have no idea 

Shit tier debater forgot to even mention the GAO study. 

Calling 3 high quality sources "fake" with zero citation is the definition of an L. Accept the facts.

Edited by Substatic