Unhinged leftist kills Republican teenager for being ''part of a Republican extremist group.''

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Why is Sub getting so mad? Even he knows he's always been considered a lightweight on this board so it's not like I'm knocking him off a high pedestal and ruining his public image. Sub, are you having home problems? 

Gas Lighting.

No one thinks this. You have lost every debate we have ever engaged in in this section and I can even link them.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry wastes everyone's time with sperg arguments. You waste everyone's time with shit studies you haven't read.   I read through the CSIS database of domestic terrorism you cited and it's h

Hearsay vs description of the suspect and where he lives? I dunno man. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Clearly your better. Fetch my slippers, boy, I'm feeing a bit flu-y.

You don't really take debate losses well, do you?

I remember when you said I was wrong about abortion, then I proceeded to curb stomp you with like 10 peer reviewed studies until you said "sowwy :(". Of course not before telling me a lot of them were fake until there were too many to handle lmao.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

In this research we address these gaps by comparing the use of political violence by left-wing, right-wing, and Islamist extremists in the United States and worldwide using two unique datasets that cover real-world examples of politically motivated, violent behaviors.

A comparison of political violence by left-wing, right-wing, and Islamist extremists in the United States and the world | PNAS

The Military, Police, and the Rise of Terrorism in the United States | Center for Strategic and International Studies (csis.org)

TNT_Graphics_Web-01.jpg

ExtremistGraph2.jpg

lmaosaucer.png

And this was the moment Saucer had known he fucked up.

:sabu:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

No one thinks this. You have lost every debate we have ever engaged in in this section and I can even link them.

Didn't a bunch of people use to call you a smelly and a spambot? I'm pretty sure that was you. And on this board all you do is cite random studies you found on Reddit that you haven't actually read.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

They side with whichever party advances their political agenda and lines their pockets. Currently they're aligned with the Dems. During the Iraq War they heavily sided with the Republicans to protect Israel.

Sounds like Republicans who just dont like MAGA. 

6 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I remember when you said I was wrong about abortion, then I proceeded to curb stomp you with like 10 peer reviewed studies until you said "sowwy :(".

You said making abortion illegal causes more harm to the health of women than making it legal, and cited a bunch of articles you found on Reddit that you hadn't read as proof. When I asked you to show me the data, you had to scramble and skim the articles to find a study which made that claim. When I looked up the study, the methodology was horseshit as usual. For starters, how do accurately determine how many illegal abortions occur when abortion is illegal? In your study they were trying to extrapolate the number by comparing Poland during the Cold War and post Cold War period and it was just tortured. But you didn't bother to ever ask: Hey, how did they come to their conclusion? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Sounds like Republicans who just dont like MAGA. 

Neocons are traditionally social libs who are foreign policy hawks. Scoop Jackson, a Dem, is their patron saint. They don't neatly fit on one side of the aisle. 

• NPC 1
16 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Neocons are traditionally social libs who are foreign policy hawks. Scoop Jackson, a Dem, is their patron saint. They don't neatly fit on one side of the aisle. 

Well, ok... But you're questioning them being listed as 'center' and now saying they dont fit on either side so I'm confused right now. Where do neocon grifters fit on the political scale? 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

And on this board all you do is cite random studies you found on Reddit that you haven't actually read.

Saying "muh random" and "muh reddit" doesn't actually refute a peer reviewed study, nor the GAO, nor CICS.  I understand learning to debate on Breitbart has left you unchallenged, but that's too bad and not my problem.

I'll cite my data again. Feel free to refute it with equivalent citation or continue to take the big fat L.

It's time to concede if you're not going to give me counter citation. Your opinions are worthless.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

You said making abortion illegal causes more harm to the health of women than making it legal, and cited a bunch of articles you found on Reddit that you hadn't read as proof. When I asked you to show me the data, you had to scramble and skim the articles to find a study which made that claim. When I looked up the study, the methodology was horseshit as usual. For starters, how do accurately determine how many illegal abortions occur when abortion is illegal? In your study they were trying to extrapolate the number by comparing Poland during the Cold War and post Cold War period and it was just tortured. But you didn't bother to ever ask: Hey, how did they come to their conclusion? 

What?

I never cited Reddit. I cited these peer reviewed studies and prestigious health organizations/journals:

Rofl, "the methodology was horseshit as usual" Is not a real rebuttal to the above wall of rape. Now you're trying the same shit in this thread.

Why not just say you accept the facts until you can find counter evidence like a grown up who actually went to college in all of these threads (including this one)? Odd behavior.

Edited by Substatic
On 2022-11-05 at 10:46 PM, Twinblade said:

I like how you guys continue clinging to abortion eventhough the average American believes crime, inflation, and the economy are far bigger issues.  

The red wave is going to hit you loony leftists hard.

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan

Trump's endorsements and support of republicans did more harm than good. He is really weighing down the republican party and everybody is starting to understand that but him.

But Im most surprised that Dr Oz lost to Fetterman. We're seeing in real time all the damage that a politician with cognitive issues and can do and people decide to just go ahead and vote for another one. Just bizarre.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Trump's endorsements and support of republicans did more harm than good. He is really weighing down the republican party and everybody is starting to understand that but him.

But Im most surprised that Dr Oz lost to Fetterman. We're seeing in real time all the damage that a politician with cognitive issues and can do and people decide to just go ahead and vote for another one. Just bizarre.

Hello ableism. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hello ableism. 

How so? I feel bad for the guy and hope he eventually makes a fuel recovery, but he is not in a good enough state right now to be able to make decisions that will affect millions of people.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@Goukosan remember when you thought DeSantis was at risk of losing the Florida gubernatorial race and as a result would have little chance of running for president? Well he just thrashed Charlie Crist by a whopping 19 points.

Go re read my posts.... I said IF he didn't win it he wouldn't have a chance to run for President. 

He won it so he has a chance....the issue for the GOP now is that they still have a Trump and QAnon problem. 

Trump will no go on the attack on DeSantis.. It will be q blood bath between those two... Serves the Republicans right for the Trump monster they created. 

Now remember when you said no one cared about Abortion and it was an issue blown out of proportion... Turns out a whole damn lot of the country cares.... Even red states :umad:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

How so? I feel bad for the guy and hope he eventually makes a fuel recovery, but he is not in a good enough state right now to be able to make decisions that will affect millions of people.

How so? His condition makes it hard for him to communicate irl to a degree which is a disability but that doesn't mean he can't make decisions, especially in the long term. Trump fans can't bring up cognitive issues without betraying their true intentions.