I am sorry but the Xbox controller is way superior to the Dualsense.

For one important reason, better sticks.

The Xbox controller sticks are concave so your finger can actually have better grip, unlike the shitty dualsense which has convexe sticks.

This makes precise movement harder because your thumbs slips off the tip.

MS always having the better choice.

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

lmao this noob clearly hasn't tried the Nintendo Joyc-Cons :tom: 

Imagine playing all these racing games and not choosing the Joy-Cons with its auto drift feature :kaz: 

The drift gives it an added challenge :smoke:

• aitch 1

I like both of them tbh.  Certain games feel better with the Series controller, and others feel better with the DualSense.

I love the fact that I can have them both connected to my PC and literally just grab whichever one I want, or test them both out to see which one feels better for the game I'm playing.

Its sad how lemmings keep pushing this lie (because rhey have nothing else).

The xbox controllers are junk. The bumpers are awful, the whole pad isnt as comfy due to its odd shape, the sticks are not durable at all and wear down fast, just everything about it is mediocre at best but without anything else to go on, lemshits tend to lie and fall back on "but muh super duper comfy controller," as their excuse for why xbox is better than ps.

The series X controller is comfortable but that's all it has going for it, everything else with it is like a controller from early 2000s.   

It still uses AA batteries, still doesn't have any gyro whatsoever, no HD haptics feedback/ HD rumble etc, just plane old regular vibration. 

The Switch pro controller comes in 2nd as it includes HD rumble, gyro and a rechargeable battery out the box (this launched almost 6 years ago) 

The PS5 controller is best controller so far this gen. It has all that technology mentioned above plus adaptive triggers and better HD rumble/haptics than the pro controller. 

Lol at lemmings still pushing the best controller lie when they have the worst controller out of the bunch. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The series X controller is comfortable but that's all it has going for it, everything else with it is like a controller from early 2000s.   

It still uses AA batteries, still doesn't have any gyro whatsoever, no HD haptics feedback/ HD rumble etc, just plane old regular vibration. 

The Switch pro controller comes in 2nd as it includes HD rumble, gyro and a rechargeable battery out the box (this launched almost 6 years ago) 

The PS5 controller is best controller so far this gen. It has all that technology mentioned above plus adaptive triggers and better HD rumble/haptics than the pro controller. 

Lol at lemmings still pushing the best controller lie when they have the worst controller out of the bunch. 

The Xbox controller still has the best feel.. and undoubtedly the best stick placement for FPS and other games of that style.

There's lots of reasons why people would consider the Xbox controller the best, despite the features you listed against it.  LOL nobody gives a shit about Switch's "HD rumble", real talk.  I actually prefer Xbox's rumble over the Switch Pro's HD rumble, because it's simply more powerful.. and it has impulse triggers, which make racing games feel more tactile.  Batteries are whatever..

There's no lie there.. just preference.  The best controller would honestly be a combination of features and formfactor all 3 together.

34 minutes ago, Remij said:

The Xbox controller still has the best feel.. and undoubtedly the best stick placement for FPS and other games of that style.

There's lots of reasons why people would consider the Xbox controller the best, despite the features you listed against it.  LOL nobody gives a shit about Switch's "HD rumble", real talk.  I actually prefer Xbox's rumble over the Switch Pro's HD rumble, because it's simply more powerful.. and it has impulse triggers, which make racing games feel more tactile.  Batteries are whatever..

There's no lie there.. just preference.  The best controller would honestly be a combination of features and formfactor all 3 together.

The Xbox rumble is not more powerful than the pro controller.  You're confusing the wide range of rumble levels/ haptics that the pro has with Power.   You can feel the pitter patter of footsteps that the Xbox controller can't recreate, thats a range below where it can't reach with regular rumble.   You can feel the direction of where it's coming from, you can also tell if it's a large object causing the rumble or a small one.   On Xbox... Its just a rumble. 

The PS5 takes that even further with its HD rumble as it's a much newer version of what the Switch had almost 6 years ago. 

2/3rds of all the current controllers have HD rumble but because Xbox doesnt... Its "Bbbut no one gives a shit" :awww:.

Of course it's all subjective which controller is better, but objectively Xbox could have included all this into its current controller (batteries, gyro and modern rumble) considering that they're charging full price for less features than the competition. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Xbox rumble is not more powerful than the pro controller.  You're confusing the wide range of rumble levels/ haptics that the pro has with Power.   You can feel the pitter patter of footsteps that the Xbox controller can't recreate, thats a range below where it can't reach with regular rumble.   You can feel the direction of where it's coming from, you can also tell if it's a large object causing the rumble or a small one.   On Xbox... Its just a rumble. 

The PS5 takes that even further with its HD rumble as it's a much newer version of what the Switch had almost 6 years ago. 

2/3rds of all the current controllers have HD rumble but because Xbox doesnt... Its "Bbbut no one gives a shit" :awww:.

Of course it's all subjective which controller is better, but objectively Xbox could have included all this into its current controller (batteries, gyro and modern rumble) considering that they're charging full price for less features than the competition. 

Did you literally just say Xbox rumble is not more powerful than the Pro controller? :cosby2: 

I'm not confusing anything... the Xbox controller RUMBLES... the Pro controller buzzes.

The Switch Pro controller "HD rumble" amounts an annoying buzzing more than anything... and yes, the Xbox controller definitely vibrates more powerfully.  That's far more impactful in most cases.  The Dualsense comes closer to the Xbox rumble, but it's still not nearly as powerful.

PS5 Dualsense and the Switch Pro aren't even comparable when it comes to haptics.  I set my Dualsense and my Switch Pro controller on my desk and I press the button in Steam to rumble as hard as possible.. and the Dualsense vibrates and moves.  The Pro controller just buzzes in place.  There's no power behind it.  You can tell their solution was meant for the lighter weight Joy-cons, which allow you to feel a bit more of the buzzing.. but that's all it is... buzzing.

Dualsense Haptics > Xbox Rumble+impulse triggers >>>> Pro HD Buzzing :reg: 

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Did you literally just say Xbox rumble is not more powerful than the Pro controller? :cosby2: 

I'm not confusing anything... the Xbox controller RUMBLES... the Pro controller buzzes.

The Switch Pro controller "HD rumble" amounts an annoying buzzing more than anything... and yes, the Xbox controller definitely vibrates more powerfully.  That's far more impactful in most cases.  The Dualsense comes closer to the Xbox rumble, but it's still not nearly as powerful.

PS5 Dualsense and the Switch Pro aren't even comparable when it comes to haptics.  I set my Dualsense and my Switch Pro controller on my desk and I press the button in Steam to rumble as hard as possible.. and the Dualsense vibrates and moves.  The Pro controller just buzzes in place.  There's no power behind it.  You can tell their solution was meant for the lighter weight Joy-cons, which allow you to feel a bit more of the buzzing.. but that's all it is... buzzing.

Dualsense Haptics > Xbox Rumble+impulse triggers >>>> Pro HD Buzzing :reg: 

Wait you're comparing the controllers as they work with steam?  :drake:

No dumbass, im comparing it as it works with the native systems and games they were designed for, how the pro controller works with Switch games that use HD rumble vs how PS5 controller works with a PS5 games that use the rumble haptics vs how Xbox controller work with an Xbox. 

The pro controller doesn't use HD rumble with steam games because those games weren't programed with HD rumble in mind nor does the PS5 controller use its HD rumble with regular steam games (maybe the with the first party PS5 games when on PC) but outside of that you won't get HD rumble with games that weren't designed for it doofus. 

Testing how much a controller rattles on a table with games that weren't designed for it doesn't tell you how it feels in your hand with games that are made for it. 

.... Testing HD rumble on a table by resting the controller flat on a table to see how hard it vibratea with games that weren't even designed with HD rumble in mind.. Lmfao

The range of haptics (directional haptics, shapes, sizes etc)  that you get on PS5 and Switch are better than what's on Xbox, just plane old rumble. 

With PS5 having the best haptics as it literally has the newer version of the same haptics in the Switch pro controller from the same company. 

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wait you're comparing the controllers as they work with steam?  :drake:

No dumbass, im comparing it as it works with the native systems and games they were designed for, how the pro controller works with Switch games that use HD rumble vs how PS5 controller works with a PS5 games that use the rumble haptics vs how Xbox controller work with an Xbox. 

The pro controller doesn't use HD rumble with steam games because those games weren't programed with HD rumble in mind nor does the PS5 controller use its HD rumble with regular steam games (maybe the with the first party PS5 games when on PC) but outside of that you won't get HD rumble with games that weren't designed for it doofus. 

Testing how much a controller rattles on a table with games that weren't designed for it doesn't tell you how it feels in your hand with games that are made for it. 

What you posted there was one one of the dumbest comparisons I've seen on SW.....

.... Testing HD rumble on a table by resting the controller flat on a table to see how hard it vibratea with games that weren't even designed with HD rumble in mind.. Lmfao

I'm testing them on Steam... because I can do a direct comparison with the maximum rumble :drake: 

What did I say Idiot?... *I* am not talking about the stupid "pitter patter".... I'm talking about the maximum force they can rumble at... :snoop: 

And the Switch Pro controller has a PATHETIC vibration in comparison to the Dualsense... and it doesn't even come CLOSE to the Xbox controller.  And yes... doing it on a deck clearly demonstrates that Switch Pro controller is pathetic in comparison..

LOL nobody gives a shit about Switch's "HD rumble", real talk.  I actually prefer Xbox's rumble over the Switch Pro's HD rumble, because it's simply more powerful..

You see? I'm talking about the power of the rumble... not the distinct feel of rain as it falls, or pitter patter... or that you can feel ice cube jiggling around in a cup...:drake: 

I think before you lose your shit next time you should read what's actually being said..  The HD Rumble on the Switch Pro controller sucks in comparison to the DualSense, and amounts to annoying buzzing.. yes even in native Switch games.  It's simply WEAK.  And I prefer the less tactile capabilities of the Xbox controller rumble... because it's actually powerful.