I am sorry but the Xbox controller is way superior to the Dualsense.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I'm testing them on Steam... because I can do a direct comparison with the maximum rumble :drake: 

What did I say Idiot?... *I* am not talking about the stupid "pitter patter".... I'm talking about the maximum force they can rumble at... :snoop: 

And the Switch Pro controller has a PATHETIC vibration in comparison to the Dualsense... and it doesn't even come CLOSE to the Xbox controller.  And yes... doing it on a deck clearly demonstrates that Switch Pro controller is pathetic in comparison..

You see? I'm talking about the power of the rumble... not the distinct feel of rain as it falls, or pitter patter... or that you can feel ice cube jiggling around in a cup...:drake: 

I think before you lose your shit next time you should read what's actually being said..  The HD Rumble on the Switch Pro controller sucks in comparison to the DualSense, and amounts to annoying buzzing.. yes even in native Switch games.  It's simply WEAK.  And I prefer the less tactile capabilities of the Xbox controller rumble... because it's actually powerful.

this is like an idiot who tunes his car for nothing but trembling sloppy-fat bass.............and then he proceeds to call himself an audiophile.

In other words, @Goukosan he JUST SO HAPPENS to place the highest priority, and JUST SO HAPPENS to center his taste............on the only thing the Xbox controller does.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this is like an idiot who tunes his car for nothing but trembling sloppy-fat bass.............and then he proceeds to call himself an audiophile.

In other words, @Goukosan he JUST SO HAPPENS to place the highest priority, and JUST SO HAPPENS to center his taste............on the only thing the Xbox controller does.

No... it's like someone talking specifically about bass.... and then someone else interjecting talking about how the treble is drowned out.... and then telling the person talking about bass... that it wasn't what THEY were talking about :lemming: 

And Sweetie... I said the Dualsense was better than both :drake: 

Man, you're losing in ever topic tonight :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... it's like someone talking specifically about bass.... and then someone else interjecting talking about how the treble is drowned out.... and then telling the person talking about bass... that it wasn't what THEY were talking about :lemming: 

No, its nothing like that.

The Xbox controller can't do anything to the precision that the PS5 and Switch controllers can do.

And so you just so happen to like big dumb shakes, like the early 2000's controllers:tom:

Gee, how convenient an opinion for you to have.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its nothing like that.

The Xbox controller can't do anything to the precision that the PS5 and Switch controllers can do.

And so you just so happen to like big dumb shakes, like the early 2000's controllers:tom:

Gee, how convenient an opinion for you to have.

It's EXACTLY like that :Jeff:

I never said it could :lemming: 

And yes, in many cases that actual rumble IS better.  Switch Pro simply can't put out a similar rumble.  Most of the time you feel a little buzz... lol ok :mj: 

LOL at your pathetic attempt to call them "big dumb shakes" to diminish them :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL this guy is trying to convince us that 2001-era rumble is his favorite thing.

:drake: he really is transparent

I never said that... idiot.  I said I preferred it to Switch Pro's WEAK buzzing. :drake: 

Again... I said the Dualsense is better than both.. :lemming: 

Just now, Remij said:

I never said that... idiot.  I said I preferred it to Switch Pro's WEAK buzzing. :drake: 

Again... I said the Dualsense is better than both.. :lemming: 

LOL, you found a nice backtracked spot to settle in...........good for you!:drake:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL he knows he's lost :tom: 

No, you've pretty abandoned your argument for the Xbox rumble, after I made sufficient fun of it AND you.

You backtrack completely.

We will verify this by seeing how you continually start getting angrier with your responses from this point forward.

6 hours ago, Remij said:

I'm testing them on Steam... because I can do a direct comparison with the maximum rumble :drake: 

What did I say Idiot?... *I* am not talking about the stupid "pitter patter".... I'm talking about the maximum force they can rumble at... :snoop: 

And the Switch Pro controller has a PATHETIC vibration in comparison to the Dualsense... and it doesn't even come CLOSE to the Xbox controller.  And yes... doing it on a deck clearly demonstrates that Switch Pro controller is pathetic in comparison..

You see? I'm talking about the power of the rumble... not the distinct feel of rain as it falls, or pitter patter... or that you can feel ice cube jiggling around in a cup...:drake: 

I think before you lose your shit next time you should read what's actually being said..  The HD Rumble on the Switch Pro controller sucks in comparison to the DualSense, and amounts to annoying buzzing.. yes even in native Switch games.  It's simply WEAK.  And I prefer the less tactile capabilities of the Xbox controller rumble... because it's actually powerful.

You were testing it on games that don't even use it and to make matters worse you weren't even testing it in your hand :drake:

The ability to tell direction, size, shapes, different types of surfaces etc it offers up wayyy more precision is more versatile than just plain old rumble. 

PS5 has the best rumble haptics as it has the newer version of the haptics, and are even more versatile than Switch.  The Switch is almost 6 years old,  I expect the next controller to have updated haptics like the PS5. 

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Remij said:

Double post. 

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Remij said:

Triple post. 

Edited by Goukosan

I'm at a point where I turn off vibrations in games sometimes. It's a worthless feature, absolutely no one experience any kind of exciting stimulus because the controller starts shaking during an explosion or whatever. 

Since the day I played Star Fox 64 with a rumble pack, the only cool thing I ever seen with controller vibration is Psycho Mantis in MGS ''moving'' your controller around the floor. haha

HD rumble, adaptive triggers. All of it is useless garbage. Every friend I know who has a PS5 turn off the adaptive trigger shit and they're as casual as they get.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You were testing it on games that don't even use it and to make matters worse you weren't even testing it in your hand :drake:

The ability to tell direction, size, shapes, different types of surfaces etc it offers up wayyy more precision is more versatile than just plain old rumble. 

PS5 has the best rumble haptics as it has the newer version of the haptics, and are even more versatile than Switch.  The Switch is almost 6 years old,  I expect the next controller to have updated haptics like the PS5. 

Yes I did test them in my hands... :Jeff:

I simply mentioned the fact that I could lay them all out on the desk.. and the Xbox controller slides across.. the DS moves a bit.... and the Switch Pro just buzzes..

Again... I wasn't talking about the precision... I was talking about the force.  And as I said... I prefer to have actual forceful rumble... than buzzing..

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I'm at a point where I turn off vibrations in games sometimes. It's a worthless feature, absolutely no one experience any kind of exciting stimulus because the controller starts shaking during an explosion or whatever. 

Since the day I played Star Fox 64 with a rumble pack, the only cool thing I ever seen with controller vibration is Psycho Mantis in MGS ''moving'' your controller around the floor. haha

HD rumble, adaptive triggers. All of it is useless garbage. Every friend I know who has a PS5 turn off the adaptive trigger shit and they're as casual as they get.

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

I was playing Rare replay the other day and my xflop controller started shaking real hard during an explosion and it was honestly the dumbest shit.

The n64 rumble pack was a novelty because it REALLY rumbled and added a huge weight to the controller but I think in general rumble these days is a retarded gimmick and I have no idea why its regarded as essential. Having a piece of plastic vibrate in my hands while watching a grenade explosion on screen adds absolutely no immersion to the game. I turn that shit off these days to save battery life.

• Upvote 1