Retrowave Thread

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol With all the shit going on in Russia,  you're here posting this stupid shit. You must live a fucking carefree life there.

What, he can't live a normal life without worrying 24/7? It's not as if Putin conscripted the entire male population of Russia.

21 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol With all the shit going on in Russia,  you're here posting this stupid shit. You must live a fucking carefree life there.

19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao sit your goofy ass down somewhere. 

Bitching whiny fgt comes in to bitch and whine :lul: How surprising.

How about keeping your politics out of this. Where is goukosan to bitch? Oh thats right he only complains when its the side he doesn't like.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Bitching whiny fgt comes in to bitch and whine :lul: How surprising.

How about keeping your politics out of this. Where is goukosan to bitch? Oh thats right he only complains when its the side he doesn't like.

lol this bitter incel. Motherfucker, you're just mad that I laugh at the fact you have conniptions about Xbox like Bill Gates murdered your family or something. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw The Midnight......jeez, I guess its already been a year now.

They were pretty good. People get really excited when they have their saxophone guy chime in during a song.

I mean its obvious they're just trying to sell a simplified, highly concentrated nolstalgic type of 80's music. But they have some solid songs.

It seems like they new direction they are going for is trying to combine retrowave with a bit of hair metal, I don't think its going to work.

Oh by the way, I came across the composer from Top Gear from the SNES, basically remaking his old songs for a new retro indie game called Horizon Chase that came out a few years ago.

The game is okay, I guess. But some of his music is fantastic.

And he apparently allowed a Brazilian Metal band to release their version of Top Gear's soundtrack as well.

Here's the new remixed version from the original composer.