• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Last of Us HBO 3 x 8.0 megaflop!  

west world is pretty overrated. Severance >>>>>>

lol a jehurey post

That looks quite good.

Especially since I was thinking it was just going to be generic zombie stuff, probably not that much different than Walking Dead.

But the glimpses of those scenes in their small town when the outbreak occurred (they're driving away from the street explosion) those look really good.

My hope is that they really do something to change up the ending. Its way too simplistic and hokey the way it ended in the video game.

25 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

If it was anyone other than HBO putting this out I'd be worried. But I think they're gonna pull it off

i think Apple + would do a great job, as well. they are "quality over quantity" like HBO.

Just now, jehurey said:

Say what you will about Ellies Fivehead, but the role requires her to get savage and angry alot, and so the brief scenes we see her doing action stuff and attacking looks pretty solid.

no doubt. i would love to see an exchange between her and joel. even a short one.

13 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Ted Lasso is not quality

LOL. shut the fuck up with that dumb shit....comparing a sports comedy to a big budget post-apocalyptic drama. FYI, Ted Lasso is a stellar show in its respective GENRE. Apple + has Severance (better than anything HBO has done since Westworld season 1), Black Bird (excellent limited series), Slow Horses (with the amazing Gary Oldman), Foundation (stellar production values and a pretty wild concept), For All Mankind (some soapy elements drag it down, but one can't deny its thrilling moments and set pieces), etc.... you need to find the chromosome you're missing. JFC.