"If you get the shot you won't get Covid" - Pfizer CEO contracts covid for a second time in 3 months

Lmao

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/pfizer-ceo-tests-positive-covid-201952353.html

Crazy how much misinformation was allowed to spread and still remains up on all the social media networks. Like Rachel Maddow ranting about people being disease vectors if they don't get vaccinated, and Biden saying you won't get Covid if you get vaccinated. Lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cooke this is like the 10th time you created this dumbass type of thread these last few years.... Go bump either one of them where you stopped replying after getting curbed stomped.    My sa

Gobbling up Pfizer/Moderna dick like a good little bitch over here. Big pharma's never intentionally lie or misinterpret information, despite having to pay some of the biggest criminal fines in existe

Interesting. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have to say in a bubble, I've yet to see a covid skeptic who doesn't have bad opinions on nearly everything. 

Don't try to deflect 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have to say in a bubble, I've yet to see a covid skeptic who doesn't have bad opinions on nearly everything. 

Don't worry, we think the exact same thing of you.

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Don't try to deflect 

Nothing to deflect. Like I'm pretty sure Goku, Jerry, and Robo have argued about this topic many times already. It's like retarded Groundhog's day with you at this point. Like what is even the point at the end of the day? Nothing should have ever been done? That, even in hindsight sounds like a good idea? Like for the past 2 years it's idiots who are like, "I dont trust Fauchi or the Pharma companies, but I'll listen to what fucking Joe Rogan has to say about virology and pandemics" lol.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That someone got covid? What is there to say? Get well soon? 

they knew VERY early on that the vaccine did not stop transmission, yet pretending that it did. Mandating it, telling people they were subhuman and inhumane if they didnt get it. you do it for your neighbours etc. all of that was complete bullshit. But youre fine with being lied to as long as its "your side" telling the lies.   Well these operation warp speed vaccines were not what they were cracked up to be eh?

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nothing to deflect. Like I'm pretty sure Goku, Jerry, and Robo have argued about this topic many times already. It's like retarded Groundhog's day with you at this point. Like what is even the point at the end of the day? Nothing should have ever been done? That, even in hindsight sounds like a good idea? Like for the past 2 years it's idiots who are like, "I dont trust Fauchi or the Pharma companies, but I'll listen to what fucking Joe Rogan has to say about virology and pandemics" lol.

The entire premise of this thread is a big lol

:drake:

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

they knew VERY early on that the vaccine did not stop transmission, yet pretending that it did. Mandating it, telling people they were subhuman and inhumane if they didnt get it. you do it for your neighbours etc. all of that was complete bullshit. But youre fine with being lied to as long as its "your side" telling the lies.   Well these operation warp speed vaccines were not what they were cracked up to be eh?

Mr. Soy cries about every first world hot trendy injustices about minorities possible but actual Government coerced, authoritarian oppression? No problems here. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The entire premise of this thread is a big lol

:drake:

oh it is Gouk? please elaborate how Big Pharma raking in billions with kickbacks to government officials and lobbyists based off lies and deception is a big LOL.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmao, this goes beyond Joe Rogan, idiot. The truth will take years coming out, the possible long term side effects and big pharma's having years to produces their reports. 

You're going to keep hearing about this even if you like it or not, fgt. I love how you keep brushing things off and you think it makes you look smart. What a dumbass. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

oh it is Gouk? please elaborate how Big Pharma raking in billions with kickbacks to government officials and lobbyists based off lies and deception is a big LOL.

Cooke this is like the 10th time you created this dumbass type of thread these last few years.... Go bump either one of them where you stopped replying after getting curbed stomped. 

My same responses in those other threads apply here.  You're back regurgitating the shit in a different thread rinse and repeat :umad:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke this is like the 10th time you created this dumbass type of thread these last few years.... Go bump either one of them where you stopped replying after getting curbed stomped. 

My same responses in those other threads apply here.  You're back regurgitating the shit in a different thread rinse and repeat :umad:

And I keep creating it because more shit keeps coming out. 😎

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Nothing is coming out your ass is just retarded and STILL doesn't understand how shit works.

Oh and you do? :fatcruise:tell us smart guy.  How does shit work.? 

35 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Oh and you do? :fatcruise:tell us smart guy.  How does shit work.? 

We've been through this before Cooke, go back and bump all those threads where you got curb stomped into the dirt about this same topic.... Its all explained there.... :cmpunk1: