"If you get the shot you won't get Covid" - Pfizer CEO contracts covid for a second time in 3 months

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We've been through this before Cooke, go back and bump all those threads where you got curb stomped into the dirt about this same topic.... Its all explained there.... :cmpunk1:

Nope. You're not going to jehurey you're way out of this. What is the shit and how does it work? 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cooke this is like the 10th time you created this dumbass type of thread these last few years.... Go bump either one of them where you stopped replying after getting curbed stomped.    My sa

Gobbling up Pfizer/Moderna dick like a good little bitch over here. Big pharma's never intentionally lie or misinterpret information, despite having to pay some of the biggest criminal fines in existe

Interesting. 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Nope. You're not going to jehurey you're way out of this. What is the shit and how does it work? 

Says the guy who ran out of the threads  THESE SAME THREADS, these same covid vaccine BS threads after getting destroyed :drake:

You haven't presented anything new but want to Restart the discussion and go round and round again... Lmfao 

Finish the discussion in those Covid19 threads, that you ran away from :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Says the guy who ran out of the threads  THESE SAME THREADS, these same covid vaccine BS threads after getting destroyed :drake:

You haven't presented anything new but want to Restart the discussion and go round and round again... Lmfao 

Finish the discussion in those Covid19 threads, that you ran away from :umad:

You're still jehureying

LOL I'm now owning this dumbass without me having to post in this thread.:hest:

He's literally screaming angry because now the whole forum knows that he's lost every single COVID thread he's attempted, so he just keeps on trying to re-attempt and resurrect the same ol' failed arguments.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I'm now owning this dumbass without me having to post in this thread.:hest:

He's literally screaming angry because now the whole forum knows that he's lost every single COVID thread he's attempted, so he just keeps on trying to re-attempt and resurrect the same ol' failed arguments.

I used to think Canadians were chill and curious. Ramza and Cooke are as dumb as the dumbest 'Muricans.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I used to think Canadians were chill and curious. Ramza and Cooke are as dumb as the dumbest 'Muricans.

yeah they really are disproving all the myths that Americans held about Canadians.

I mean.............they're every bit as irrelevant as Americans should treat Canadians.........but we didn't know they were as stupid and as gullible as trashy Americans.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

yeah they really are disproving all the myths that Americans held about Canadians.

I mean.............they're every bit as irrelevant as Americans should treat Canadians.........but we didn't know they were as stupid and as gullible as trashy Americans.

I also didn't take into account that some of the shittiest right wingers online today are Canadian, like Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, and Steve Crowder. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Can y'all admit they lied? It's ok. The vaccine is not a God.

I love how you continually lie about what other people say.

And pretend to play stupid about how vaccines work, both in modern times and historically.

Do you think you purposely exaggerating, all the time, helps your case?

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Can y'all admit they lied? It's ok. The vaccine is not a God. It's ok it didn't do what they advertised. Just admit it. 

Separate from this, as it's own principle, there is a difference between being a wrong and lying. I feel like this is only a thing that right wingers seem to always confuse. 

It's both intentional and a byproduct of being misinformed. People on the right have to act like they are the same as an excuse to lie as much as possible because they know the MSM will still have to hold both sides in equal regard either way. 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you continually lie about what other people say.

And pretend to play stupid about how vaccines work, both in modern times and historically.

Do you think you purposely exaggerating, all the time, helps your case?

Lmao they literally changed the definition of vaccine just for these failed ones. It used to mean IMMUNITY. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

They kept moving the goal posts and you kept applauding like a good little corporate whore. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Lmao they literally changed the definition of vaccine just for these failed ones. It used to mean IMMUNITY. 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

They kept moving the goal posts and you kept applauding like a good little corporate whore. 

No, immunity does mean protection.

immunity does not, and has never had the medical status of absolute protection.

it means RESISTANCE.

Resistance is not absolute.

d3q2HiW.png

You're an idiot.

Plain and simple.

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Separate from this, as it's own principle, there is a difference between being a wrong and lying. I feel like this is only a thing that right wingers seem to always confuse. 

It's both intentional and a byproduct of being misinformed. People on the right have to act like they are the same as an excuse to lie as much as possible because they know the MSM will still have to hold both sides in equal regard either way. 

Gobbling up Pfizer/Moderna dick like a good little bitch over here. Big pharma's never intentionally lie or misinterpret information, despite having to pay some of the biggest criminal fines in existence, shit like that never happened before and is unheard of. :roll:

We're just going to accept they were accidentally wrong and all the shit that was pushed on society based on that information was perfectly acceptable. You're such a cuck. :D 

But bu people on the right. Fucking hell, how is this even a Partisan issue to begin with? 

• dead 1
13 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, immunity does mean protection.

immunity does not, and has never had the medical status of absolute protection.

it means RESISTANCE.

Resistance is not absolute.

d3q2HiW.png

You're an idiot.

Plain and simple.

So Rachel Maddow, Biden, Wolensky, Fauci, etc had no idea what immunity meant before saying getting the vaccine means you won't contract covid? 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

So Rachel Maddow, Biden, Wolensky, Fauci, etc had no idea what immunity meant before saying getting the vaccine means you won't contract covid? 

They never said any such thing any any such absolute terms.

I mean, you can try and play stupid and exaggerate.................it didn't work all the previous times you've tried it............what makes you think its going to work this time?

Lmao comparing the covid shots to the measles vaccine which actually sterilizes the virus and prevents transmission.  "The infallible Science, DR Fauci" .