"If you get the shot you won't get Covid" - Pfizer CEO contracts covid for a second time in 3 months

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cooke this is like the 10th time you created this dumbass type of thread these last few years.... Go bump either one of them where you stopped replying after getting curbed stomped.    My sa

Gobbling up Pfizer/Moderna dick like a good little bitch over here. Big pharma's never intentionally lie or misinterpret information, despite having to pay some of the biggest criminal fines in existe

Interesting. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Do you consume content that isn't from idiotic Canadian hill people with grudges? 

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Most of the videos you post are from right wing YouTube shills who post ridiculously stupid shit on the regular. You guys are fucking cliches. 

I'm not familiar with the channel at all or whoever runs it. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Most of the videos you post are from right wing YouTube shills who post ridiculously stupid shit on the regular. You guys are fucking cliches. 

Should he post from left wing corporatist shills?

45 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Should he post from left wing corporatist shills?

It's sad you keep trying this "corporatist left" bullshit as if the right is anti-corporatist or something. It's like stupid Tulsi fans think people can't see through them like they do Tulsi herself. Like was there any shock she "turned" right wing shill?