"If you get the shot you won't get Covid" - Pfizer CEO contracts covid for a second time in 3 months

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Lmao comparing the covid shots to the measles vaccine which actually sterilizes the virus and prevents transmission.  "The infallible Science, DR Fauci" . 

transmission.

you were talking about them promising total absolute immunity.

and you're talking about two different things.

he is right...........because the vaccine, THINK OF IT, like an artificially NEUTERED version of the virus.

They're bullets that have no gun powder in them. They're "blanks"

On the outside, it looks and is structured just like the virus, it has the same connector design.

But inside the thing, it only has RNA instructions to create harmless protein cells.

The virus, on the other hand, has RNA instructions to create..............MORE of the same virus. Duplicate itself, rapidly.

They connect to certain cells in your body, the INSTRUCTIONS get fed into those cell, and it starts generating what those instructions tell it to generate.

Fauci is 100% correct............the cells in the MRNA vaccines ARE sterile, they cannot duplicate more virus cells. Its up to your own body to generate antibodies to go and kill the vaccine cells (however fast or slow your body is capable of doing that).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cooke this is like the 10th time you created this dumbass type of thread these last few years.... Go bump either one of them where you stopped replying after getting curbed stomped.    My sa

Gobbling up Pfizer/Moderna dick like a good little bitch over here. Big pharma's never intentionally lie or misinterpret information, despite having to pay some of the biggest criminal fines in existe

Interesting. 

Posted Images

On 2022-09-30 at 8:20 PM, jehurey said:

transmission.

you were talking about them promising total absolute immunity.

and you're talking about two different things.

he is right...........because the vaccine, THINK OF IT, like an artificially NEUTERED version of the virus.

They're bullets that have no gun powder in them. They're "blanks"

On the outside, it looks and is structured just like the virus, it has the same connector design.

But inside the thing, it only has RNA instructions to create harmless protein cells.

The virus, on the other hand, has RNA instructions to create..............MORE of the same virus. Duplicate itself, rapidly.

They connect to certain cells in your body, the INSTRUCTIONS get fed into those cell, and it starts generating what those instructions tell it to generate.

Fauci is 100% correct............the cells in the MRNA vaccines ARE sterile, they cannot duplicate more virus cells. Its up to your own body to generate antibodies to go and kill the vaccine cells (however fast or slow your body is capable of doing that).

the lengths you go to defend big pharma and government is quite hilarious for someone who calls themself progressive and left wing. my god you are an anomaly. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

the lengths you go to defend big pharma and government is quite hilarious for someone who calls themself progressive and left wing. my god you are an anomaly. 

Just because you fancy yourself anti corporation or whatever, for clout. Doesn't automatically make you right about stuff. You're right wing shill who loves the establishment, so save us the bullshit. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-10-02 at 9:10 PM, Cooke said:

by explaining basic concepts of biology?

So the lengths that I went to were..............11th grade science?

• 3 weeks later...

Its so embarassing that there are people who look at a video whose title says "This will make [          ] super mad...."

And they think to themselves...................:TJ:"YEAH, lemme show this to other adults. This'll make me look good in their eyes."

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its so embarassing that there are people who look at a video whose title says "This will make [          ] super mad...."

And they think to themselves...................:TJ:"YEAH, lemme show this to other adults. This'll make me look good in their eyes."

Yeah, because people usually judge videos by their title.

And lol, 40-year-old virgin internet warrior talking about what's ''embarrassing''. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, because people usually judge videos

....its amazing how he hasn't detected his irony this far into the sentence that he was typing.

So he's stupid enough to fall for youtube videos...............but he's mature enough to really DELVE INTO the youtube video.

That's like saying he eats food off the ground, but he makes sure to smell it to make sure nothing is spoiled because he eats it.😄

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What am I missing? 

Just wondering if you'd get mad at the unvaccinated being called oppressed. 

You've passed the test! 

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

....its amazing how he hasn't detected his irony this far into the sentence that he was typing.

So he's stupid enough to fall for youtube videos...............but he's mature enough to really DELVE INTO the youtube video.

That's like saying he eats food off the ground, but he makes sure to smell it to make sure nothing is spoiled because he eats it.😄

I'm stupid enough to fall for Alberta's premier making a statement on video hosted on youtube.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

CDC recommending the shots added to the vaccine schedule for children to attend school.

Interesting. It doesn't prevent infection, it doesn't prevent transmission. It's a very mild disease for children, and the shot lasts only a matter of months.

Meanwhile the flu shot isn't on the schedule and the flu is much more deadly to children.

Wtf is going on?

I don't believe any other country is doing this. Many have in fact banned it for children and young men especially. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

CDC recommending the shots added to the vaccine schedule for children to attend school.

Interesting. It doesn't prevent infection, it doesn't prevent transmission. It's a very mild disease for children, and the shot lasts only a matter of months.

Meanwhile the flu shot isn't on the schedule and the flu is much more deadly to children.

Wtf is going on?

I don't believe any other country is doing this. Many have in fact banned it for children and young men especially. 

Why are you so always misinformed?  Oh yea I forgot you watch Tucker Carlson :umad:

1) States establish vaccine requirements for school children, not ACIP or CDC. 

2) The CDC recommends the flu shot as well doofus.

But just like the Covid19 shot,  states determine vaccine requirements for school children...not the CDC. 

3) As I explained to your pea brain before, a recommendation is not a mandate. 

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why are you so always misinformed?  Oh yea I forgot you watch Tucker Carlson :umad:

1) States establish vaccine requirements for school children, not ACIP or CDC. 

2) The CDC recommends the flu shot as well doofus.

But just like the Covid19 shot,  states determine vaccine requirements for school children...not the CDC. 

3) As I explained to your pea brain before, a recommendation is not a mandate. 

I said recommends, not that they MUST be included. 

But now that its on the schedule no legal action can be taken against the drug companies that make it. How convenient.  

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

You've passed the test! 

I'm stupid enough to fall for Alberta's premier making a statement on video hosted on youtube.

you're stupid to fall for a video that is basing all of their ideas and speculation off of a statement from a public official.

you do realize that you just made the claim that MAKING A JUDGEMENT of something based on just analyzing one statement, or one title, is foolhardy?

Right?:bena:

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

You've passed the test! 

Why would I be upset some politician that I don't know, in a country that I don't live in said something stupid? 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yes, yes you are. You say stupid shit all of the time based on shit you make up in your head. You mean you won't believe something that you don't want to believe no matter what is said or actually done. 

I would say the more toxic result of the modern right is entitled people feeling that the rest of the world needs to cater to their concerns no matter if they are justified or not. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

I said recommends, not that they MUST be included. 

But now that its on the schedule no legal action can be taken against the drug companies that make it. How convenient.  

You said the flu shot isn't recommended by the CDC, that's false. 

Who says no legal action can be taken against the drug companies? 

National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA).   

the act contained provisions for a program that would fairly and efficiently compensate individuals harmed by certain vaccines properly manufactured.

"those claiming a vaccine injury from a covered vaccine cannot sue a vaccine manufacturer without first filing a claim with the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Certain medical events are presumed to be side effects of vaccination, as long as no other cause is found. The claim filer is reimbursed according to a formula, provided that all medical records meet NCVIA standards, and that the U.S. Department of Justice reviews all legal standards. If a claim is denied, or if the claim is approved and the claimant rejects the compensation, only then may the claimant file a civil lawsuit."

Shocker.. Another false hood. 

Anti Vax nut jobs are just mad that they actually have to provide medical proff in order to bring up a lawsuit. 

Do you ever take the time to validate the BS you spew? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why would I be upset some politician that I don't know, in a country that I don't live in said something stupid? 

Yes, yes you are. You say stupid shit all of the time based on shit you make up in your head. You mean you won't believe something that you don't want to believe no matter what is said or actually done. 

I would say the more toxic result of the modern right is entitled people feeling that the rest of the world needs to cater to their concerns no matter if they are justified or not. 

Is it a stupid claim you say? Aw, here I was thinking you grew up a little. 

Yeah, you guys never do that either, usually dismissed as right-wing propaganda or disinformation.

What, you think you are some kinds of arbiter on truth in everything? The audacity of you people. Lmfao. 

I have questions, opinions and skepticism a plenty, especially towards completely bias leftists like you guys.

I don't get your accusations to entitlement. Entitled to what exactly? Common fucking sense? 

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, you guys never do that either, usually dismissed as right-wing propaganda or disinformation.

What, you think you are some kinds of arbiter on truth in everything? The audacity of you people. Lmfao. 

I have questions, opinions and skepticism a plenty, especially towards completely bias leftists like you guys.

I don't get your accusations to entitlement. Entitled to what exactly? Common fucking sense? 

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

To be fair, we point out what we consider bullshit and why. It's just you, Cooke, and Twinblade who just spew low information bubble platitudes and self righteous excuses as to why y'all can't back up what you say. 

The truth matters to me and plays the biggest part of my world view. 

You have it almost exclusively towards the left, even when you agree with it or can't disprove it. It's like you go out of your way to be obtuse about shit. 

I've noticed that people who don't have a fact based ideology love to use "common sense" as vague fill-in words. 

One form of entitlement I'm talking about is the "people are feeling" narrative being pushed in regards to elections. So even with there being no actual evidence of voter fraud, we as a society have to act as if every election is unreliable and create laws about it.