From shaking hands with ghosts to talking to a dead congresswoman at a press conference

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

A decrepit and senile old fool. Goukosan's hero. 

He has a few more of these to catch up to Trump with dead names gafes... Now imagine if he was going that and not getting any bills passed :umad:

You elect leaders to get stuff done. 

He has already passed so many great legislations in just two short years :salute:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He has a few more of these to catch up to Trump with dead names gafes... Now imagine if he was going that and not getting any bills passed :umad:

You elect leaders to get stuff done. 

He has already passed so many great legislations in just two short years :salute:

A true Sheep. :salute: 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Enjoy the inflation.

I'll be enjoying my electrical vehicle next year and save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on gas. 

I'll also be enjoying the fact that America will now be the number one chip manufacturing nation in the world. 

I'll also be enjoying the improvements and modernization to our infustructure across the nation. 

:salute:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I'll be enjoying my electrical vehicle next year and save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on gas. 

I'll also be enjoying the fact that America will now be the number one chip manufacturing nation in the world. 

I'll also be enjoying the improvements and modernization to our infustructure across the nation. 

:salute:

spiderman GIF

Just now, Goukosan said:

Your memory is failing. 

I know of everything you referring to. You're falling for Government promises as if they already happened. It's quite amazing to see, some kind of blind patriotism.

Good luck. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I know of everything you referring to. You're falling for Government promises as if they already happened. It's quite amazing to see, some kind of blind patriotism.

Good luck. 

Blind promises are when you talk about passing bills for 4 years and the bill doesn't even get proposed...

Trump promised a bill for the wall and Mexico will pay for it.. Mexico didn't pay for shit.. No Bill. Q

He promised infustructure.... 4 years no bill. 

He promised bringing manufacturing back from China... 4 years nothing. 

Biden has already delivered on all 3 of those things in less than half the time. 

Plus he delivered on his own bills from his agenda. 

We're already seeing the results of the infrastructure bill states across the country  billions going into improving our infrastructure on a statewide level. 

With the chips act as I just quoted the companies have already broken ground and the proposed projects as stated above. 

If Biden was just taking and not getting his legislation done then yes it would be blind promises.