The White Aggrievement Thread

The racial project of aggrieved whiteness is oriented toward reconstructing white racial hegemony through a) positing a postracial social order, in which evidence of material racial inequality is explained through meritocratic individualism, and b) defining efforts to recognize or address real material racial inequality (through government policies and programs, or through social movements) as a form of social injustice that ultimately systematically disadvantages whites. 

Let's start with Ben Shapiro once again throwing a temper tantrum because a black woman did something. Millionaire hobbit who is made Lizzo played a flute no one even knew existed before his rant to the cloud. 

Another right wing creep and Shapiro coworker

lmfao "American History" When in the history of anyone here's life did James Madison's fucking flute ever come up? Schools barely teach about Madison, Hamilton, and the like at the essential school level in this country. Let alone mentioning weird instruments they owned. "history, tradition, and heritage" are the usual go to words for conservatives to marginalize people to who society hasn't been kind to in America. 

LMFAO this twat. Crying for all his incel followers not being able to get laid. This is how people like PIers Morgan are shitty at their job. Jordan casually puts the cause of incels on women being choosey. Such a vague and counter productive indictment to make and gets zero push back or even follow up. To be fair, he was brought on the show for Morgan to suck him off anyway I suppose.

That right wing hypocrisy. His voice breaks talking about how there's not enough positive energy out there and it's something free and easy to give. I actually agree with that statement. But isn't he the guy who makes public proclamation meant to shame women he thinks aren't attractive? Who once claimed he would rather die than delete a tweet where you kept talking about an actor's removed breast tissue...again, for no reason. No one is even asking him to say nice things about anyone. Just shut the fuck up. It's like the right has just become 4chan or something. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

LMFAO this twat. Crying for all his incel followers not being able to get laid. This is how people like PIers Morgan are shitty at their job. Jordan casually puts the cause of incels on women being choosey. Such a vague and counter productive indictment to make and gets zero push back or even follow up. To be fair, he was brought on the show for Morgan to suck him off anyway I suppose.

That right wing hypocrisy. His voice breaks talking about how there's not enough positive energy out there and it's something free and easy to give. I actually agree with that statement. But isn't he the guy who makes public proclamation meant to shame women he thinks aren't attractive? Who once claimed he would rather die than delete a tweet where you kept talking about an actor's removed breast tissue...again, for no reason. No one is even asking him to say nice things about anyone. Just shut the fuck up. It's like the right has just become 4chan or something. 

Is it wrong to try to talk to incels and hopefully help change their behaviour? Or is it better to have them double down by having rich entitled people make grotesque comments further entrenching their beliefs? Seems you have a very shallow thought process here. 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Is it wrong to try to talk to incels and hopefully help change their behaviour? Or is it better to have them double down by having rich entitled people make grotesque comments further entrenching their beliefs? Seems you have a very shallow thought process here. 

My point is that the exact same thing can be said about overweight people and trans people. I know hypocrisy is your ideology so the concept goes over your head. Even Joe Rogan pointed out to him years ago that he's a hypocrit on how he empathizes with incels over other marginalized people. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Pretty crazy how you are trying to make this a bad thing. I don't understand how your brains work exactly, he said things about X and Y community that was controversial so he can't defend Z community? Uh, ok. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Wtf is your opening statement? 

So, this is the Daily Wire aggrievement thread, I see. Cool stuff, bro. 

I mean that's the main content the brand makes. I literally picked the two right wing crying topics that were trending today. 

Lol you're so defensive about them. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean that's the main content the brand makes. I literally picked the two right wing crying topics that were trending today. 

Lol you're so defensive about them. 

You mean some Twitter fights? That barely qualifies as content. 

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

Wtf is your opening statement? 

So, this is the Daily Wire aggrievement thread, I see. Cool stuff, bro. 

I looked it up and ironically he got it from a 5-year-old article on a black grievance site called AbolitionJournal.org.

Add in that no one on this board complains more about racial politics than Remy himself, and no political side complains more about identity politics than progs, and this thread is big a chef's kiss.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

You mean some Twitter fights? That barely qualifies as content. 

Lol motherfucker you post conspiracy theories you can't even explain. I'm still waiting for the dangerous leftist woke agenda to turn kids gay but you haven't.

I asked you multiple times to post party wide political platforms for the right other than digging for oil, again nothing. You only consume right wing news and only defend right wing politics yet you can never state what you're for or against? Honestly at least. 

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

I looked it up and ironically he got it from a 5-year-old article on a black grievance site called AbolitionJournal.org.

Add in that no one on this board complains more about racial politics than Remy himself, and no political side complains more about identity politics than progs, and this thread is big a chef's kiss.

Lol the bullshit king is back. Yes, a black aggrievement site. 

Screenshot_20221001_134755.thumb.jpg.c09bf58cff5b496e6ccd1077423e1ae7.jpg

because this stuff is totally on par with priveledged people complaining about Lizzo playing a flute no one knew existed for 1 minute and claiming it was a deliberate move to destroy history. 

The critique of aggrievement is its crafting far reaching 'conspiracies' for lack of a better word. Not factual injustices bad policies. Nice try, Boomer. 

You're still as full of shit as ever. 

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Pretty crazy how you are trying to make this a bad thing. I don't understand how your brains work exactly, he said things about X and Y community that was controversial so he can't defend Z community? Uh, ok. 

You either can't recognize hypocrisy or are fine with it. Either seems equally possible given you posting history. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol motherfucker you post conspiracy theories you can't even explain. I'm still waiting for the dangerous leftist woke agenda to turn kids gay but you haven't.

I asked you multiple times to post party wide political platforms for the right other than digging for oil, again nothing. You only consume right wing news and only defend right wing politics yet you can never state what you're for or against? Honestly at least. 

I sure wish the woke nonsense was just a conspiracy theory. 

I have all sort of values, some of which contradicts the right like being pro-choice. You don't really care what I think so you can stop pretending that it's somehow important for you to know. I don't particularly look forward to being insulted and called a racist/homophobe. This is getting tiresome, Gouk was right on something, I should stop paying attention about culture war BS and focus on policies making. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I sure wish the woke nonsense was just a conspiracy theory. 

Then explain it FFS. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I have all sort of values, some of which contradicts the right like being pro-choice. You don't really care what I think so you can stop pretending that it's somehow important for you to know. I don't particularly look forward to being insulted and called a racist/homophobe. This is getting tiresome, Gouk was right on something, I should stop paying attention about culture war BS and focus on policies making. 

I never said it was important to me or ever pretended to care. I only ask out of curiosity if you're actually capable of independent thought or solely just parrot right wing nonsense you see on your phone. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol the bullshit king is back. Yes, a black aggrievement site. 

Screenshot_20221001_134755.thumb.jpg.c09bf58cff5b496e6ccd1077423e1ae7.jpg

because this stuff is totally on par with priveledged people complaining about Lizzo playing a flute no one knew existed for 1 minute and claiming it was a deliberate move to destroy history. 

The critique of aggrievement is its crafting far reaching 'conspiracies' for lack of a better word. Not factual injustices bad policies. Nice try, Boomer. 

You're still as full of shit as ever. 

It's some kid's batshit Marxist liberation blog. Go read their manifesto. Did you stumble across the quote on Reddit and thought it sounded good or do you actually read blogs like this? No really? :D

And I could fill up this thread just by citing the daily race-baiting nonsense  Joy-Ann Reid says on Twitter. Here she is this morning saying it's a racist dog whistle for DeSantis to warm people not to loot because people in Florida are well-armed.  

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

It's some kid's batshit Marxist liberation blog. Go read their manifesto. Did you stumble across the quote on Reddit and thought it sounded good or do you actually read blogs like this? No really? :D

And I could fill up this thread just by citing the daily race-baiting nonsense  Joy-Ann Reid says on Twitter. Here she is this morning saying it's a racist dog whistle for DeSantis to warm people not to loot because people in Florida are well-armed.  

You try too hard for so little content. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You try too hard for so little content. 

You're on a tiny video game board angerly repeating MSNBC's daily menu of prog outrage.

You've become one of those people.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

You're on a tiny video game board angerly repeating MSNBC's daily menu of prog outrage.

You've become one of those people.

When you have to lie to try to make a minor point lol. You've always been that guy. 

On 2022-10-01 at 7:07 AM, Ramza said:

Don't bother to understand, he's from NYC it's all pudding and rainbow sprinkles inside :tom: 

• Cooke locked this topic