The White Aggrievement Thread

On 2022-10-01 at 9:15 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

When you have to lie to try to make a minor point lol. You've always been that guy. 

You go around calling moderates and conservatives a bunch of alt-right incels but you're whining about people mischaracterizing where you get your Ron Klien talking points from like that's a distinction with a difference? LOL

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Saucer said:

You go around calling moderates and conservatives a bunch of alt-right incels but you're whining about people mischaracterizing where you get your Ron Klien talking points from like that's a distinction with a difference? LOL

Who are these moderates you're talking about? Yes, Im pretty sure the people I call incels are indeed incels. Who is fucking Bytchre? 

I said one line about you lying and you're so butthurt now lol. Like part of your character has always been about being intentionally dishonest. Why cry about it? 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who are these moderates you're talking about? Yes, Im pretty sure the people I call incels are indeed incels. Who is fucking Bytchre? 

I said one line about you lying and you're so butthurt now lol. Like part of your character has always been about being intentionally dishonest. Why cry about it? 

You're more to the left than Twinblade is to the right. And be careful about trashing people for their looks when you're always hiding your face behind Spawn bandanas.

Edited by Saucer
3 hours ago, Saucer said:

You're more to the left than Twinblade is to the right. And be careful about trashing people for their looks when you're always hiding your face behind Spawn bandanas.

Well, Twincel is just some right wing cuck on a leash and I can call Bytchre a fugly freakshow all I want. I wore a Halloween mask at a Halloween party. You sure owned me, Boomer. Lol 

Creepy Matt Walsh being a racist creep and hypocrite like most right wing pundits. Funny how he doesn't think teenagers are able to determine their sexual preferences at that age but are ready and capable of getting married, having children and starting a family. 

It was never about what's right for young people and simply transphobia/homophobia. At the end of the day these people never shudder at teens being sexualized as long as it's heterosexual. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Cooke locked this topic