Post whatever video game music that you like.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my anthem when I know I’m going to get dat ass    

Without lying, I remember putting in 80 hours in FFVIII back then, made it all the way to Ultimecia. She killed me 2 or three times and the whole backtracking and gameplay pissed me off so much at tha

I really like this theme from The Callisto Protocol.    

I actually listen to the trilogy OST when I want to escape reality. It’s hard to pick my favorite tracks. However, I love this particular one because it’s a mix of hope, looming danger and acceptance of inevitable loss.

On 2022-10-04 at 5:08 AM, -GD-X said:

I actually listen to the trilogy OST when I want to escape reality. It’s hard to pick my favorite tracks. However, I love this particular one because it’s a mix of hope, looming danger and acceptance of inevitable loss.

that sounds nice, it's a shame I just can't manage to finish a ME game. I can't even point out what it is exactly I just dropped the first and second at some point. :mjcry: 

Just now, kaz said:

that sounds nice, it's a shame I just can't manage to finish a ME game. I can't even point out what it is exactly I just dropped the first and second at some point. :mjcry: 

they aren't for everyone. they are all imperfect in their own ways. yet, they still resonated with me a lot. the trilogy is still one of my favorite video game experiences.

12 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Tekken is trash, but the music owns. 

jean claude van damme dancing GIF

Jean Claude Van Damme Dancing GIF

rave GIF

Even the menu music owns. 

Rave GIF

Animated GIF

GIF by Swaps4

Geese KoF theme remix. TSHBR :geese: 

Even got some prog rock. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

I remember being so hyped for FF13, and watching a stream of this being performed live.  I always liked it.

Terrible game, absolutely the worst in the entire series, spin-offs included, possibly the second worst game of all time. (Shenmue 3 has the title now)

But I loved this theme and maybe I don't remember right but it only played once in the entire game. 

• Haha 1
On 2022-10-08 at 4:37 AM, Ramza said:

Terrible game, absolutely the worst in the entire series, spin-offs included, possibly the second worst game of all time. (Shenmue 3 has the title now)

But I loved this theme and maybe I don't remember right but it only played once in the entire game. 

the track plays a few times in the game, it's definitely the theme for the last encounter, that flying shit in the monster hunt missions. The soundtrack is amazing overall. It's such a shame the game was nothing more than a graphics demo. :mjcry: 

this one always reminded me of 90s squaresoft 

:ooh:

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

:luigi:

honestly I hate this so much :D  

I should try and play FFXIII-2 pokemon edition again, I think last I played on ps3 and maybe dropped it 1/4 in or so. I realized just now I don't remember a single track that stood out. But maybe there are a few. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

honestly I hate this so much :D  

I should try and play FFXIII-2 pokemon edition again, I think last I played on ps3 and maybe dropped it 1/4 in or so. I realized just now I don't remember a single track that stood out. But maybe there are a few. 

No way.  It's godly :wow2: 

• Ben 1

^damn, these own. I have to admit I haven't played ace combat since ps1 :D  

you could take these two songs and put them in one of aza's super obscure jrpgs and aza would praise the shit out of them

• Haha 1