Post whatever video game music that you like.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my anthem when I know I’m going to get dat ass    

Without lying, I remember putting in 80 hours in FFVIII back then, made it all the way to Ultimecia. She killed me 2 or three times and the whole backtracking and gameplay pissed me off so much at tha

I really like this theme from The Callisto Protocol.    

17 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Gameplay was bad but the whole OST and story was trippy af

Takes me back, good comfy times :glad: One of the few games I'd want a remake of :dame: 

FFVIII music and atmosphere are still really good. The HD Remaster is not bad by the way, definitely the best way to play it now. Far from an actual remake though. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

FFVIII music and atmosphere are still really good. The HD Remaster is not bad by the way, definitely the best way to play it now. Far from an actual remake though. 

Without lying, I remember putting in 80 hours in FFVIII back then, made it all the way to Ultimecia. She killed me 2 or three times and the whole backtracking and gameplay pissed me off so much at that moment that I never finished it :tom:

I still don't know how it ends :kaz:

But It still gives me nostalgia every time I think about the music and the missing ending :swell:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Without lying, I remember putting in 80 hours in FFVIII back then, made it all the way to Ultimecia. She killed me 2 or three times and the whole backtracking and gameplay pissed me off so much at that moment that I never finished it :tom:

I still don't know how it ends :kaz:

But It still gives me nostalgia every time I think about the music and the missing ending :swell:

I replayed the og in 2015, how the hell can you not beat her after that play time?  but not much happening at the end, the good story parts were all done at this point. I enjoy and hate the castle, but last time I immediately just dropped the game after reaching it.

I remember when Remij was on some nostalgia trip and made this thread about the ff8 intro and this song. :ben: 

I don't care what anyone says I love the game with all its flaws. PS1 FF are the best. :topo:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

I replayed the og in 2015, how the hell can you not beat her after that play time?  but not much happening at the end, the good story parts were all done at this point. I enjoy and hate the castle, but last time I immediately just dropped the game after reaching it.

I remember when Remij was on some nostalgia trip and made this thread about the ff8 intro and this song. :ben: 

I don't care what anyone says I love the game with all its flaws. PS1 FF are the best. :topo:

Nostalgia trips are the only things that keep me sane these days. :lovesad:

And hell ya, FF8 is great.. fuck what people say :love: 

• Like 1
  • aitch 1

FF8 has some of the most exciting set piece moments in the entire series. I remember playing through that assassination sequence and just thinking how damn cool and interesting it was to see that that type of thing in a JRPG.

The leveling system was balls though and I never finished the game because of it.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Bump.

I'm trying to decide on the best song that plays on the radio in New Vegas. It's nearly impossible, so I'll narrow down the best and most iconic ones, imo. 

Sinatra. Of course.

Very fitting with the game. 

Very strong contender for my favorite.  

Naturally.

Also, I loved these two jazzy tunes. It's perfect for murdering people I find. 

• Upvote 1

@Ramza you should try old CRPGs. Arcanium is some hidden shit. Planescape: Torment is some classic you NEED to play. 

if you aren't afraid to read these games will change your life. :blessed: 

I think I have posted those songs some time ago :ben: 

Edited by kaz