Post whatever video game music that you like.

Just now, kaz said:

@Ramza you should try old CRPGs. Arcanium is some hidden shit. Planescape: Torment is some classic you NEED to play. 

if you aren't afraid to read these games will change your life. :blessed: 

I vaguely remember one of my friend used to play an Arcanum game on PC but I don't think that was it.

I have Planescape Torment on steam. I really wish FO1/2 and Planescape Torment had a visual makeover. Like not a huge one but they are pretty ugly blown up in HD. Also, their gameplay is archaic as fuck, they also need a more streamlined UI. Or maybe that's sacrilegious to some. 

And yo, that's some good shit. Especially for what I assume is an old game?

• Sad 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my anthem when I know I’m going to get dat ass    

Without lying, I remember putting in 80 hours in FFVIII back then, made it all the way to Ultimecia. She killed me 2 or three times and the whole backtracking and gameplay pissed me off so much at tha

I really like this theme from The Callisto Protocol.    

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I vaguely remember one of my friend used to play an Arcanum game on PC but I don't think that was it.

I have Planescape Torment on steam. I really wish FO1/2 and Planescape Torment had a visual makeover. Like not a huge one but they are pretty ugly blown up in HD. Also, their gameplay is archaic as fuck, they also need a more streamlined UI. Or maybe that's sacrilegious to some. 

And yo, that's some good shit. Especially for what I assume is an old game?

no you fucking don't remember it from some far away friend; it was me bitch. Also the HD remaster for Planescape: Torment is fine. 

Ramza, get a fucking grip, man. stop being a fgt alll the time so we can talk business 😎

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Fallout 76 radio music bump edition.

Those lyrics. :aitch:

Not sure why it took so long to get a Fallout game with Mr. sandman. 

I don't know why but I absolutely love slaughtering people listening to this song. When I get tired of playing Fallout 76, I will commit the best account suicide of all time.  I'm going to plant C4 bombs and nuclear warheads in other people camps, hide and wait for them to come back then destroy their entire shit that they have been working on for years.

I will reach the highest reward for a outlaw player the game has ever seen. I will then then do a suicidal last stand at my heavily fortified camp with traps, turrets and planted bombs everywhere. I will also launch a nuclear warhead in the area and take everyone out with me. (you can launch actuals nukes in this game, not just the Fatman warhead launcher)

I will also listen to this on repeat. Oh man, I can't wait. It will be a masterpiece of murder. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Fallout 76 radio music bump edition.

Those lyrics. :aitch:

Not sure why it took so long to get a Fallout game with Mr. sandman. 

I don't know why but I absolutely love slaughtering people listening to this song. When I get tired of playing Fallout 76, I will commit the best account suicide of all time.  I'm going to plant C4 bombs and nuclear warheads in other people camps, hide and wait for them to come back then destroy their entire shit that they have been working on for years.

I will reach the highest reward for a outlaw player the game has ever seen. I will then then do a suicidal last stand at my heavily fortified camp with traps, turrets and planted bombs everywhere. I will also launch a nuclear warhead in the area and take everyone out with me. (you can launch actuals nukes in this game, not just the Fatman warhead launcher)

I will also listen to this on repeat. Oh man, I can't wait. It will be a masterpiece of murder. 

:D That sounds insane. You should try to record all that.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D That sounds insane. You should try to record all that.

This game has some cool online interactions. I love running my own shop at my camp for example, I didn't think players would actually come at first but they did and I sold many items.

Those nukes... I love it. The sound of nuclear fire burning from afar is super realistic. It's scary. 

:juggle: 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

This game has some cool online interactions. I love running my own shop at my camp for example, I didn't think players would actually come at first but they did and I sold many items.

Those nukes... I love it. The sound of nuclear fire burning from afar is super realistic. It's scary. 

:juggle: 

Thats pretty cool. How are the quests and story in this game compared to FO4? I heard everything was barren at launch but im curious how its changed since then.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats pretty cool. How are the quests and story in this game compared to FO4? I heard everything was barren at launch but im curious how its changed since then.

Oh man, you got me thinking because this is gonna be weird. They're both like complete opposite in that regard.

The main quests in F76 comes in no way close to be as interesting as in FO4, pre-apocalypse dude coming out of his vault hundred of years later, trying to find his son then finding out he's the head of the institute. I quite liked the main theme of FO4, it's no new Vegas but it was good and it felt personnel, plus you had the moral dilemma of who to back up in the end, which is how it should be. F76 doesn't have anything that ambitious or memorable so far. 

Where F76 has shined has been in some of the side missions, weirdly enough. Like becoming a member of the mistress of mystery (superheroes from FO4 that you hear on the radio, she was part of the Silver Shroud/Grognak comics books). I thought that was cool.

So it's fun in how it explore some of the Fallout lore but I can't say it will be as interesting to someone who is not invested in Fallout. Especially since that entire quest interactions I was talking about is entirely done through holotapes and computers, because everyone related to it is actually dead. You get a lot of quests like that, I imagine there were already in the game before the wastelanders NPC update.

Like I think what F76 does best is actually environmental storytelling. There's a lot of unique visual vistas. With items very deliberately placed to tell a story. It's world is great is what I'm trying to say. 

The interaction with the NPC is generally much weaker. Forget about complex dialogues trees here. CHR SPECIAL is pretty irrelevant in this game. NPCs don't even react to you stealing their shit, you can't kill quest givers or even semi important NPCs, like in a proper Bethesda RPG. This game has it's limits and I can't say it compares in every way to a proper main entry. It does feels a lot like FO4, online edition, written by Fallout fanboys for Fallout fanboys.

TLDR: F76 might have had some cool quests here and there but FO4 easily has a bigger, more ambitious and more captivating story to tell overall. 

I would not recommend playing this game primarily for it's story nor it's quests. 

• Upvote 1
On 2022-11-30 at 5:26 AM, Twinblade said:

Yeah I think this game definitely has the best soundtrack this year IMO.

Ok, that track owns. But I'm not sure about the game, might give it a try though.

• 2 months later...