Herman Hulst: There will be at least a year between PS console and PC game releases with exception to live service games

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah man, hermits are buying PS5s in droves to get those one year+ timed exclusives and then buying them again on PC after a year. Makes total sense.   That second sentence make no sense. 

Now it's a year....     I fucking told you clowns   By the end of this gen day and date.

Hermits sure do love sloppy seconds.

Expected. It’s like I’ve been saying for a while now. Live service games need the maximum audience so PC release day and date makes the most sense. SP games will release on PC but not day and date. Probably after they’ve exhausted their sales on PS. I’m guessing the “one year minimum” is to cover their ass depending on the game’s performance. A big game like God of War Ragnarok probably won’t come to PC the following year but a smaller title like Sackboy’s Adventure could depending on how well it sells.

26 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Expected. It’s like I’ve been saying for a while now. Live service games need the maximum audience so PC release day and date makes the most sense. SP games will release on PC but not day and date. Probably after they’ve exhausted their sales on PS. I’m guessing the “one year minimum” is to cover their ass depending on the game’s performance. A big game like God of War Ragnarok probably won’t come to PC the following year but a smaller title like Sackboy’s Adventure could depending on how well it sells.

GoW:R pc version was developed alongside the PS5 version... Jetpack Interactive member's LinkedIn already confirmed as much.

It will release around 1 year later.  PC sales aren't going to diminish the consoles sales.. and releasing closer and closer to day and date will prove that.

53 minutes ago, Remij said:

GoW:R pc version was developed alongside the PS5 version... Jetpack Interactive member's LinkedIn already confirmed as much.

It will release around 1 year later.  PC sales aren't going to diminish the consoles sales.. and releasing closer and closer to day and date will prove that.

I see English comprehension is still a weakness with you lemshits. He said “at least a year” meaning it can and will be longer. This is why you guys keep owning yourselves :mj:

You may be right about GOW:R but going in expecting a year delay between all their games going to PC  you’ll end up catching an L like you usually do. “At least a year” isn’t the same thing as “around a year”.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I see English comprehension is still a weakness with you lemshits. He said “at least a year” meaning it can and will be longer. This is why you guys keep owning yourselves :mj:

You may be right about GOW:R but going in expecting a year delay between all their games going to PC  you’ll end up catching an L like you usually do. “At least a year” isn’t the same thing as “around a year”.

God you're in for fucking surprise..

You're the one catching Ls with this shit man... :tom:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

:lawl:

Now it's a year....

I fucking told you clowns :lul:

By the end of this gen day and date. :tom5:

No, by the end of this gen........there will be PS5 exclusives that will remain exclusive through the end of the console's lifecycle.

Screenshot-2022-05-26-004513.jpg

But its funny to see you try and celebrate any little progress to your port-begging wait time.:drake:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, by the end of this gen........there will be PS5 exclusives that will remain exclusive through the end of the console's lifecycle.

But its funny to see you try and celebrate any little progress to your port-begging wait time.:drake:

Sweetie... let me know when you're actually going to contradict something I'm saying :tom: 

I said by the end of the gen Sony will have decided to go day and date console and PC.  That doesn't mean every game is coming to PC.. Those other PS5 games could be the PSVR2 releases for all we know :hest: 

And it's hilarious watching Herman Hulst keep popping you in your yappy mouth.  Remember when Horizon Zero Dawn PC was the PSNow version? I do :mj: :lawl: 

Edited by Remij