Herman Hulst: There will be at least a year between PS console and PC game releases with exception to live service games

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah man, hermits are buying PS5s in droves to get those one year+ timed exclusives and then buying them again on PC after a year. Makes total sense.   That second sentence make no sense. 

Now it's a year....     I fucking told you clowns   By the end of this gen day and date.

Hermits sure do love sloppy seconds.

27 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They’ve just said now that they won’t do day and date for their big games, and your desperate lemshit ass is still clinging to hopes and dreams :mj:

He can’t help himself :hest:

:drake: 

The pure denial omfg :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

The pure denial omfg :lawl: 

Nope.

There is LITERALLY a chart provided to their stockholders that proves this.

Screenshot-2022-05-26-004513.jpg

Oh man...........you're now full-on projecting:hest:

giphy.gif

Ahhh....Dat's a THREE.....three bitchslaps'to'da'face AH-Ha-ha-ha-ha

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

There is LITERALLY a chart provided to their stockholders that proves this.

Nope.  That doesn't prove anything against what I said.

Day and date, by the end of this gen... sweetie :trump: 

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  That doesn't prove anything against what I said.

yes it does.

I love how you cannot debunk this chart at all.

Fiscal Year 2025 is clearly nearing the end of the PS5 gen..............this is not up for dispute

The chart clearly shows much less PC games than PS5-only games..........this is not up for dispute

This chart is official, straight from Sony themselves, to their stockholders...........this is not up for dispute.

You've lost your claim on EVERY LEVEL

And you know it.

Ahhh......De number of bitchslapps for today is........FOUR bitchslaps'to'da'face AH-ha-ha-ha.

You got STOMP'D FOUR TIMES, One, Two, Three, Four! Ah-ha-ha-ha

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

imagine so butthurt that you can't win an argument that you try to shift the subject onto me :lawl:

You think your shit post constituted an 'argument'? :drake:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You think your shit post constituted an 'argument'? :drake:

I like how saying that a console has exclusives...........is considered a "shit post"

It actually makes your post, which was wrong and mis-leading, be the actual shit post.

My post actually debunks your shit posting.

There really is no argument, seeing as though I basically ended any chance you had at that point.

(Notice how he's trying to argue anything else EXCEPT the actual point that he lost? Just watch, he'll keep on doing it).

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I like how saying that a console has exclusives...........is considered a "shit post"

It actually makes your post, which was wrong and mis-leading, be the actual shit post.

My post actually debunks your shit posting.

There really is no argument, seeing as though I basically ended any chance you had at that point.

(Notice how he's trying to argue anything else EXCEPT the actual point that he lost? Just watch, he'll keep on doing it).

Just because you wish it was the case, it doesn't stop said exclusives from being timed exclusives as I've said. You changing my sentence doesn't change reality. :pavarotti: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Just because you wish it was the case

I don't need to wish it.

Sony already declared it.

About as legally as they can declare any such thing.

Its amazing how they really have no answer for this simple chart that makes it plain and simple.:hest:

He now thinks that I am "wishing" .................which is what HE'S doing.

Another attempt at projection by a SECOND PERSON in this thread. LOL

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Imagine justifying buying a console because of one-year timed exclusives. :pavarotti: 

First is was PSNow games only LOL There's your PC versions hermits!!!

Then it was only just Horizon ZD.. Herman Hulst said "Don't expect anything else!"

Then it was just some of the mid games 4 years out

Then it was just Days Gone because of Unreal Engine

Then it was at least 3 years, don't expect PS5 games

Then it was you're not getting them any time soon!

Then it was 2 years out sounds about right

Then it was, you're just getting the service games, which makes sense

Then it was Herman Hulst "At least a year for SP games, and day and date for service games"

Then it was...

:tom: 

I'm so glad I dropped that shit.  And Sony felt it too.  I stopped going to their house.. and now they want to come to mines :geese:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

I don't need to wish it.

Sony already declared it.

About as legally as they can declare any such thing.

Its amazing how they really have no answer for this simple chart that makes it plain and simple.:hest:

He now thinks that I am "wishing" .................which is what HE'S doing.

Another attempt at projection by a SECOND PERSON in this thread. LOL

Twinblade was talking about Death Stranding 2. :kaz: A game that is guaranteed to come to PC.

You keep posting a Sony projection to INCREASE their PC output in the upcoming years like it's really supposed to help your case. 

Is this what you're going to do all gen now, hold on to the few remaining Sony games that won't come to PC? :tom:  As if they won't port all the best and most popular games. :kaz: 

Just now, Ramza said:

Twinblade was talking about Death Stranding 2. :kaz: A game that is guaranteed to come to PC.

You keep posting a Sony projection to INCREASE their PC output in the upcoming years like it's really supposed to help your case. 

Is this what you're going to do all gen now, hold on to the few remaining Sony games that won't come to PC? :tom:  As if they won't port all the best and most popular games. :kaz: 

He's so fucking stupid because he ACTUALLY believes that chart disproves what we're saying in this thread and what I've said about day and date by the end of the gen.  :tom: 

If EVEN ONE of those SP games is day and date.... by the end of this gen... I've won... and I have the bet with Gouko to prove it  :hest:  

1 minute ago, Remij said:

He's so fucking stupid because he ACTUALLY believes that chart disproves what we're saying in this thread and what I've said about day and date by the end of the gen.  :tom: 

If EVEN ONE of those SP games is day and date.... by the end of this gen... I've won... and I have the bet with Gouko to prove it  :hest:  

It's just an old projection. Sony can increase output beyond their projections at any time. This isn't set in stone in any way and shows the company overall willingness to increase their market share outside of the typical Playstation ecosystem, which is what this graph proves more than anything else. This is gonna be a rough gen for Clown Face Jerry over there. :pavarotti:

oh man.......................they are both absolutely piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

First is was PSNow games only LOL There's your PC versions hermits!!!

Then it was only just Horizon ZD.. Herman Hulst said "Don't expect anything else!"

Then it was just some of the mid games 4 years out

Then it was just Days Gone because of Unreal Engine

Then it was at least 3 years, don't expect PS5 games

Then it was you're not getting them any time soon!

Then it was 2 years out sounds about right

Then it was, you're just getting the service games, which makes sense

Then it was Herman Hulst "At least a year for SP games, and day and date for service games"

Then it was...

you completely shitting your breeches

:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

and then you tried to make a general statement about all of Sony's games for their platform being "timed exclusives"

and then I corrected you..............because you're wrong.

And you know you are, but you can't find a way out of this.

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, the chart does disprove what you are saying.

I love how you haven't answered ONE THING that's I've said.

Three concrete statments

here we will list them again.

Let's use the chart to establish them:

#1 The chart shows Fiscal Year 2025, which is near the end of the PS5..............this is NOT UP FOR DEBATE

Which is why you haven't responded to this statement.

#2 This chart shows that there's less PC games coming from Sony than PS5-only games..........this is NOT UP FOR DEBATE

#3 This chart is directly from their presentation to stockholders, and therefore as official as it gets from Sony corp..............this is NOT UP FOR DEBATE

Three concrete statements.............and you got no response for them.

And never will.

And no you just typing "I already responded to them" isn't going to work. You have never responded to it, not once.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It's just an old projection. Sony can increase output beyond their projections at any time. This isn't set in stone in any way and shows the company overall willingness to increase their market share outside of the typical Playstation ecosystem, which is what this graph proves more than anything else. This is gonna be a rough gen for Clown Face Jerry over there. :pavarotti:

All that graph proves is their intent to grow the PC and mobile markets to where they account for essentially half of their releases in a given year :hest: