Herman Hulst: There will be at least a year between PS console and PC game releases with exception to live service games

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah man, hermits are buying PS5s in droves to get those one year+ timed exclusives and then buying them again on PC after a year. Makes total sense.   That second sentence make no sense. 

Now it's a year....     I fucking told you clowns   By the end of this gen day and date.

Hermits sure do love sloppy seconds.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

630279.gif?b64lines=CiBXRUxMLCBXRSdWRSBO

As opposed to what other system that gets every single exclusive from XBOX and almost every single exclusive from PS?

Any other forum any other gen this is a fucking huge win. In fact even this forum, it's pretty much just you on the whole internet who is trying to spin this as even a slightly negative thing :omglol:

This was obvious to everyone but the deluded lemshits. Sony still wants to move hardware, games like God of War and Spider-Man are system sellers. These games will go on to sell millions, it makes sense to use them to their full potential on PlayStation and then bring them to PC when the fust has settled.

For Microsoft it's different. When your games are forgettable trash like Grounded and Sea if Thieves these games aren't moving shit and will likely get buried and forgotten if they remain xbox exclusive. These games need to be spread out for as much exposure as possible and nobody other than a moron like jonb is buying an xbox to play flops like these.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

At least a year Minimum doesn't mean the shortest you will wait for a PC port is a year. 

This is the same messaging from the jump, once the benefits of the game being exclusive to PS5 has passed, then PC gets a port. 

It will remain that way because their software sells boats loads on PlayStation + hardware sales + PS +Subscriptions. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Remij said:

What other ones are there? LOL

Returnal and Ratchet... which are both all but confirmed coming..

No, you have no confirmation on ratchet.

I love how you tried to sneak that one in there.

And thanks for confirming that I was correct.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you have no confirmation on ratchet.

I love how you tried to sneak that one in there.

And thanks for confirming that I was correct.

Ratchet is on the Nvidia leak.

It's all but confirmed :reg: 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

At least a year Minimum doesn't mean the shortest you will wait for a PC port is a year. 

This is the same messaging from the jump, once the benefits of the game being exclusive to PS5 has passed, then PC gets a port. 

It will remain that way because their software sells boats loads on PlayStation + hardware sales + PS +Subscriptions. 

:tom: 

No this isn't the same messaging as from the jump :hest: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

What has changed? 

Are the games and date? 

Do you know what at least means? 

:drake:

The wording has changed.  The "minimum timeframe" they state is getting progressively shorter..

Herman isn't going to just come out and say what YOU are saying right here...  He's easing the fanbase into accepting it little by little.. and by the end.. he'll have slid his dick all the way up your asses, and you guys will be bragging about how you knew it was going to happen all along... :hest: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

The wording has changed.  The "minimum timeframe" they state is getting progressively shorter..

Herman isn't going to just come out and say what YOU are saying right here...  He's easing the fanbase into accepting it little by little.. and by the end.. he'll have slid his dick all the way up your asses, and you guys will be bragging about how you knew it was going to happen all along... :hest: 

Ahhh.. So you don't know what at least means :drake:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know at least one year is less time than at least 2 years :drake: 

Only on the minimum side, but it doesn't mean your maximum wait is 1 year. 

That's why he phrased it "at least" and not "the longest you'll wait is a year" :umad:

Which comes back to what I said, the games still aren't day and date. 

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Only on the minimum side, but it doesn't mean your maximum wait is 1 year. 

That's why he phrased it "at least" and not "the longest you'll wait is a year" :umad:

Which comes back to what I said, the games still aren't day and date. 

Yea, the "at least" was definitely intentional.  They literally gave that exact phrasing... so you could do exactly what you're doing in this thread :hest: 

It's all about helping you feel better as it goes in :reg: 

Edited by Remij