Herman Hulst: There will be at least a year between PS console and PC game releases with exception to live service games

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, the "at least" was definitely intentional.  They literally gave that exact phrasing... so you could do exactly what you're doing in this thread :hest: 

It's all about helping you feel better as it goes in :reg: 

It was said that way to hype up the PC crowd, Sony is conditioning them to be 2nd hand cows and they're chomping at the bit to pay full price the first time on PC or double dip and pay full price again for the PC version. 

Look how excited you are that nothing has changed... Still no day and date:adhd:

Now you have to WAIT and see if a A PS5 AAA exclusive will be ported to PC in at least a years time from the PS5 release :umad:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah man, hermits are buying PS5s in droves to get those one year+ timed exclusives and then buying them again on PC after a year. Makes total sense.   That second sentence make no sense. 

Now it's a year....     I fucking told you clowns   By the end of this gen day and date.

Hermits sure do love sloppy seconds.

21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It was said that way to hype up the PC crowd, Sony is conditioning them to be 2nd hand cows and they're chomping at the bit to pay full price the first time on PC or double dip and pay full price again for the PC version. 

Look how excited you are that nothing has changed... Still no day and date:adhd:

Now you have to WAIT and see if a A PS5 AAA exclusive will be ported to PC in at least a years time from the PS5 release :umad:

Only virgins like Twinblade or people who play 3-4 games per year like you and Jerry is freaking out over having to wait a year minimum for a better version and not having to settle for a pos console we don't want just for a few games. 

Lmao you guys are pathetic and idiotic. We're supposed to feel bad that we're getting the majority competitors 'exclusive' games under one platform. How does that work exactly? 

We went from waiting for 4 years for PS4 games to almost guaranteed to come after 12 months wait and day to day releases for multiplayer games in an extremely short time. Lmao, THHBR. 

42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Only virgins like Twinblade or people who play 3-4 games per year like you and Jerry is freaking out over having to wait a year minimum for a better version and not having to settle for a pos console we don't want just for a few games. 

Lmao you guys are pathetic and idiotic. We're supposed to feel bad that we're getting the majority competitors 'exclusive' games under one platform. How does that work exactly? 

We went from waiting for 4 years for PS4 games to almost guaranteed to come after 12 months wait and day to day releases for multiplayer games in an extremely short time. Lmao, THHBR. 

Here comes Ramza again coming in hot and wrong as always. 

Did you just say "Almost guaranteed to come WITHIN A YEAR?. "At least a year" doesn't mean within a year genius.. Lol

No one is freaking out as this isn't new news. 

Sony already stated this from the start of this gen....live Services games day 1....other AAA games will not be day 1 on PC.  Nothing has changed.   

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Here comes Ramza again coming in hot and wrong as always. 

Did you just say "Almost guaranteed to come WITHIN A YEAR?. "At least a year" doesn't mean within a year genius.. Lol

No one is freaking out as this isn't new news. 

Sony already stated this from the start of this gen....live Services games day 1....other AAA games will not be day 1 on PC.  Nothing has changed.   

No, I haven't.

having to wait a year minimum for a better version 

almost guaranteed to come after 12 months wait

Rofl, they're more committed towards PC than ever and all their online games are day to day with PC but okay, nothing has changed. 

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Ratchet is on the Nvidia leak.

No, i've already disproved you on the nvidia leak.

remember when I caught you lying about the nVidia geforce now developer program that wasn't even active for developers when you were claiming that the program was in effect?

Yup, busted you straight-up lying.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, i've already disproved you on the nvidia leak.

remember when I caught you lying about the nVidia geforce now developer program that wasn't even active for developers when you were claiming that the program was in effect?

Yup, busted you straight-up lying.

No you haven't.  And Returnal continues to prove the leak accurate.

And sweetie devs have been using Geforce Now to test builds for a LONG time already. 

Will bump this when Ratchet is announced.  Anotha "Anotha one" if you will :tom5: 

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No, I haven't.

Rofl, they're more committed towards PC than ever and all their online games are day to day with PC but okay, nothing has changed. 

Exactly which online live service games is Sony known for? The most important exclusives are going to be the ones hermshits will have to wait a year or more for.

Spending $1000+ on gaming rigz to play old games after everybody has already moved on to new stuff. Thats PC gaming in a nutshell. Its no surprise shit like Skyrim is still one of the most played games on steam :lul: 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Exactly which online live service games is Sony known for? The most important exclusives are going to be the ones hermshits will have to wait a year or more for.

Spending $1000+ on gaming rigz to play games after everybody has already moved on to new stuff. Thats PC gaming in a nutshell. Its no surprise Skyrim is still one of the most played games on steam :lul: 

NOBODY is buying a gaming PC for Sony exclusives :Jeff:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

No you haven't.

Yes I did, you absolutely got caught lying about GeForce Now, as a service, and made up a complete lie.

And I absolutely busted you on that lie.

That lie, you made it, after I pointed out NUMEROUS inconsistencies with the original GeForce Now leak

Like for example, the leak never leaked TLOU1 Remake, even though that project is coming to PC BEFORE all the other rumored games.

And why are there games on the GeForce Now leak................that NEVER LAUNCHED on GeForce Now streaming?????????

Meaning that the database is not an authentic GeForce Now database info, but was compiled from OTHER sources.

Your excuse was "UHHHHHHHHHHHH.............da developers test DA GAME on GeForce Now"

Nvidia announced that feature back in Spring 2022.........its not available for developers at all, even through late summer.

You.

Got.

Busted.

Lying.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Spending $1000+ on gaming rigz to play old games after everybody has already moved on to new stuff. Thats PC gaming in a nutshell. Its no surprise shit like Skyrim is still one of the most played games on steam :lul: 

did you notice Lemij immediately try to backtrack and deny this.

But they are absolutely talking about the Sony games MORE THAN ANYTHING.

He knows these poor port-beggars are starving for anything of high production quality.

God of War 2018, Horizon ZD 2017,  and Spider-man 2018, and Uncharted  are literally the highest quality production games these PC owners have seen, in terms of graphics/animation/face-capture/motion-capture/textures/audio/voiceover/cinematic-quality in a video game.

They've never had the OPPORTUNITY to buy a game on their PC that had such AAA-production quality, all-around.

Jim Ryan knows this. Its why he's is charging them $60 for old ports.

Edited by jehurey
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There's TLOU and Horizon multiplayer games coming. I assume shit like those are going to be day one.

Freaking out over having to wait about one year for games that would normally never come to PC in the first place. Fucking pathetic, a true manchild. Even when I owned Playstation console I would rarely buy Sony first party on day one. Oh my, what a tragedy. 

Skyrim looks considerably better and is a far better game than the newly released game that you're playing right now, Trails from Zero. Which is basically a PS1 JRPG with graphics similar to 1998 Grandia. I'm not sure you're in a position to mock people for playing old games in any shape or form. 

Time for you to play some old games on your handheld PC. 

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

No, I haven't.

They announced the live service games as day 1 a loooong time ago... This isn't new news 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

They announced the live service games as day 1 a loooong time ago... This isn't new news 

Oh, shut up, the one year wait minimum is news. Sony being more committed to PC is news. Shut up and go cry in a corner with your baby handheld. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

There's TLOU and Horizon multiplayer games coming. I assume shit like those are going to be day one.

Freaking out over having to wait about one year for games that would normally never come to PC in the first place. Fucking pathetic, a true manchild. Even when I owned Playstation console I would rarely buy Sony first party on day one. Oh my, what a tragedy. 

Skyrim looks considerably better and is a far better game than the newly released game that you're playing right now, Trails from Zero. Which is basically a PS1 JRPG with graphics similar to 1998 Grandia. I'm not sure you're in a position to mock people for playing old games in any shape or form. 

Time for you to play some old games on your handheld PC. 

The point is that Sony's most important games are NOT coming out at the same time on PC. Thats hardly what i'd call much of a commitment to the PC market. The commitment is to PS5 owners, who will still be able to play the highest quality games well before PC gamers will.

Just now, Twinblade said:

The point is that Sony's most important games are NOT coming out at the same time on PC. Thats hardly what i'd call much of a commitment to the PC market. The commitment is to PS5 owners, who will still be able to play the highest quality games well before PC gamers will.

The point is that Sony most important games are NOT staying exclusive to Playstation.

Bragging about buying a consoles for timed ex-clusives is retarded. Cows are the new Lemtards. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh, shut up, the one year wait minimum is news. Sony being more committed to PC is news. Shut up and go cry in a corner with your baby handheld. 

15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:cmpunk1:

Just now, Goukosan said:

:cmpunk1:

More like Sony is conditioning cows into believing they still make Playstation exclusives. At least for 12 months, after that it's fair play. :lul: 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The point is that Sony most important games are NOT staying exclusive to Playstation.

Bragging about buying a consoles for timed ex-clusives is retarded. Cows are the new Lemtards. 

And getting a PC to play multiplats and NES looking $4 indie games is somehow better? Timed exclusives are better than no exclusives.

I was looking forward to trying Company Of Heroes 3 but it was delayed to 2023. The only other PC exclusive I played this year was Squad. I spent almost $2K on my current PC and I played 1 actual exclusive this year....and the real kicker is that the game came out TWO years ago :D PC gaming is embarassing.