Herman Hulst: There will be at least a year between PS console and PC game releases with exception to live service games

Just now, Ramza said:

More like Sony is conditioning cows into believing they still make Playstation exclusives. At least for 12 months, after that it's fair play. :lul: 

Let's wait and see which Big AAA Sony games comes to PC within a year. 

Sony is conditioning hermits to get excited to double dip at full price :adhd:

Sony got you second hand cows so excited that you're changing the meaning of at least to mean at most :drake:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah man, hermits are buying PS5s in droves to get those one year+ timed exclusives and then buying them again on PC after a year. Makes total sense.   That second sentence make no sense. 

Now it's a year....     I fucking told you clowns   By the end of this gen day and date.

Hermits sure do love sloppy seconds.

39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And getting a PC to play multiplats and NES looking $4 indie games is somehow better? Timed exclusives are better than no exclusives.

I was looking forward to trying Company Of Heroes 3 but it was delayed to 2023. The only other PC exclusive I played this year was Squad. I spent almost $2K on my current PC and I played 1 actual exclusive this year....and the real kicker is that the game came out TWO years ago :D PC gaming is embarassing.

You get everything under one open platform, so yeah, it's better. It's why you bought a Chinese knock off Steam deck in the first place.

The last remaining real exclusives out there are Nintendo first party games. Lol 12 months timed exclusive first party. Embarrassing, indeed. 

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony got you second hand cows so excited that you're changing the meaning of at least to mean at most :drake:

Did I say within a year? Lol, no.

The only ones who are going to double dips are the PS5 owners who might want to play the better version later on. Lol, self-owned. 

No, you're just retarded. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You don't even realize how stupid you sound.. my lord :tom:

Meh on one hand I feel like I could skip consoles if I knew all their games would end up on PC anyway, on the other I wouldn't buy them on release. ain't no way I'm paying full whack for old ports. My concern is that Sony may move to putting them on their own half-assed launcher/service in the future.

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

My concern is that Sony may move to putting them on their own half-assed launcher/service in the future.

If that happens, they will get lowered sales than forecasted and they will back down like MS did. I can't see that happening, I mean MS already had a platform and it failed. Sony would need to do invest heavily and they won't. PC market is just an easy cash cow for them. 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

You don't even realize how stupid you sound.. my lord :tom:

You will wait years and pay full price for old ports and love it... Sony played this masterfully... Hermits are celebrating being 2nd hand cows :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Did I say within a year? Lol, no.

The only ones who are going to double dips are the PS5 owners who might want to play the better version later on. Lol, self-owned. 

No, you're just retarded. 

You mean hermits that own PS5 are the ones who will double dip and pay again full price for the PC version....like they're going to do with Horizon 1.

Bought the orginal PC port and now they're going to purchase the PC remaster to get the best "master race version" :umad:

Sony has literally started doing remasters of remasters and remasters of games that were just ported to PC. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You mean hermits that own PS5 are the ones who will double dip and pay again full price for the PC version....like they're going to do with Horizon 1.

Bought the orginal PC port and now they're going to purchase the PC remaster to get the best "master race version" :umad:

Sony has literally started doing remasters of remasters and remasters of games that were just ported to PC. 

Yeah man, hermits are buying PS5s in droves to get those one year+ timed exclusives and then buying them again on PC after a year. Makes total sense.

That second sentence make no sense. 

The third sentence make even less sense.

Lay off the crack pipe. 

• Haha 2
  • Geese 1
9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah man, hermits are buying PS5s in droves to get those one year+ timed exclusives and then buying them again on PC after a year. Makes total sense.

That second sentence make no sense. 

The third sentence make even less sense.

Lay off the crack pipe. 

:drake:

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's the fault of PC gamers? 

I didn't say its their fault..but Sony is taking full advantage of this new user base available to them. 

What im saying is Hermits will purchase it again on PC even though they just recently bought the port on PC.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You will wait years and pay full price for old ports and love it... Sony played this masterfully... Hermits are celebrating being 2nd hand cows :umad:

You're fucking stupid.  Straight up :tom: 

We'll take Playstation's games... and cows (sheep) will get butthurt about it.  You're a sheep with 2nd hand butthurt :rofl:  :hest: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I didn't say its their fault..but Sony is taking full advantage of this new user base available to them. 

What im saying is Hermits will purchase it again on PC even though they just recently bought the port on PC.

The fuck are you even talking about? :drake: 

Posts a thread of Sony BLATANTLY ripping off cows. :hest:   LOL we made a PC version.... let's backport the enhancements to the console and charge for it again! :hehe:  :rofl: Here's TLOU P1 again, $70 please. :rofls: 

Cows also paying for PSN :roff: 

And Sheep need to just shut the fuck up about overpaying for games LOL Nintendo literally never drops the prices of their games because sheep enjoy getting bent over :kaz: 

• Haha 1

He's already admitted to playing God of War 2018...........and then paid full price again on PC.

And Spider man 2018, and then paid full price (which was HIGHER) on PC.

And that's not even including the fact that he's fakeboying right now.