Super Mario Bros movie trailer

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Pretty animation for sure and I like Jack Black as Bowser. Still Pratt just sounds “off”. Good to see Martinet in the actors though. 

Exactly my thoughts.  Honestly.. I love it.  I think it looks awesome visually.  Jack Black as bowser sounds great.

Can't wait for this :glad: 

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Chris Pratt just sounds exactly like himself. Doesn’t even seem like he’s trying to make a voice imitating Mario.

That's a good thing.  We don't need Chris Pratt trying to be Charles Martinet... that would get really annoying.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Exactly my thoughts.  Honestly.. I love it.  I think it looks awesome visually.  Jack Black as bowser sounds great.

Can't wait for this :glad: 

Koji Kondo collaboration for the score :lawd:

• aitch 1

they got that annoying guido, Sebastian Manisculo in there?

I don't know if I should hate that with every fiber of my being, or consider it absolute genius.

his voice is so stupid I'm actually fascinated to see an animated character talk like him.

When I heard they were making a movie I set my expectations very low because its Mario. Mario isn't exactly known for its world or stories LOL... The series is all about its gameplay.

With that said, trailer was alright but a little predictable. Looks like they're playing it very safe though. You can tell Nintendo was very hands on with the project and gave the studio little creative freedom. 

Doubt I'll watch it in theaters but I'd check it out on bluray. 

• 2 weeks later...