Microsoft Reportedly 'Regretted Missing Out' on Making Genshin Impact an Xbox Exclusive

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

i don't know what this genshin game is, but you know it's huge when apps like snap and tiktok have filters for it.

It’s not a bad game especially for being free to play. There’s a lot to do and explore. I had a fun time with it when I played for a little around launch. The gacha aspect in this is pretty big though especially if you want specific characters. 

Just now, Ike said:

It’s not a bad game especially for being free to play. There’s a lot to do and explore. I had a fun time with it when I played for a little around launch. The gacha aspect in this is pretty big though especially if you want specific characters. 

what is that?

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

what is that?

You essentially get in-game currency to do “pulls” to unlock certain characters or better items but it can also be purchased with real money. The game isn’t too bad about pressing you to spend money, but if you really want a certain character for your team you might be more enticed to drop real cash to get them since they’re generally only available for a limited time. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

what is that?

These fucking zoomers with their tik toks, gachas, genshins, fidget spinners, tide pods and fortnites :hest:

I'll stick to good old fashioned boomer shooters :smoke:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

boomer games :bow:

Born too late to witness the birth of gaming

Born too late to be around to play ultra real Matrix style VR experiences

Born at just the right time to witness the decline and death of Xbox :smoke: Truly we are a blessed generation.

19 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Born too late to witness the birth of gaming

Born too late to be around to play ultra real Matrix style VR experiences

Born at just the right time to witness the decline and death of Xbox :smoke: Truly we are a blessed generation.

my dad had pong and the odyssey :smoke: he also had a $3,000 pentium (when it first released), and i got to play doom at insane settings (for 1993 standards lol).