Microsoft is losing $100-200 per console sold (LMFAO TLHBFR!)

So much for LBox being profitable :hest:

I’ve been telling lemshits that MS is losing money left and right on Xbox especially this gen.

:mjgrin: With this news and the news they are missing GamePass targets, how long do you guys think we have till they shut down the whole LBox console division? 

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1

Not just Series X but even on the Series Shit? The pos that is holding the gen back for developers? Are you fucking kidding me, isn't supposed to be a weak pos digital only home console? :will: 

All it takes is a few years of Gamepass subscription from the consumer to offset the cost. Brilliant strategy... :kaz:

Watch Xbox division make a shift towards PC gaming once they realize all their recent acquisitions like Starfield sells considerably more on PC.

And the rest like CoD will sell best on Playstation. 

Multiplat box is dead, yes, it is!

Christian Bale Yes GIF by PeacockTV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 2022-10-29 at 8:30 AM, Remij said:

MS certainly does seem to be focusing more on PC these days than Xbox.  All of their acquisitions are more PC oriented devs.

Xbox has come full circle :blessed:

....and exiting the game industry?:hest:

I mean that is what full circle would be prior to 2001.

They were trying the classic Microsoft strategy to bully their way and corner the industry, and its not working.

Phil Spencer is now trying to talk about how "free-to-play" is the wave of the future.

This guy sounds like he'll do anything to save his job.

They should have more to show for it. We're not seeing the Series X smoking PS5 in multiplats.  The best looking next gen games are all PS exclusives.  PS5 is even doing more ambitious shit like VR. Where is the money going with Xbox?

Also you can buy a PS5 for 399 :kaz:

Edited by sugarhigh
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Phil Spencer has made ANOTHER acknowledgement that maybe they haven't been "fast enough" with releasing games.

Jesus Christ.

Politicians deliver more on what they say than Phil Spencer.

They are the worst at releasing games in a timely fashion. It's like they have no long-term strategy. How can you have nothing to release for the holiday? Well, I guess they got CoD but that game wasn't being produced under MS supervision.

But then again, they started the gen with showing a bunch of CGI vaporwares. Remember they had shit like Fable (from the Forza Horizon guys... lmao, desperate af), Avowed or whatever from Obsidian, The Outer World 2 with its trailer that specifically said nothing had been made yet for the game... :kaz:  

Where's Forza Motorsport? It's fucking pathetic. I think they expected Starfield in December, right? Like Bethesda projects doesn't always need more time in the oven and are known for solid day one releases... Great pick to save their asses... 

Obsidian telling us what we all knew. :D 

Wasn't Sony known to lose hundreds of dollars per console in the ps2/ps3/ps4 days? :ben:

And I remember cows would say "see! sony luvs it's customers...  They make money of games so it's all good. high five!"

lmao cows what a joke

Edited by Spicalicious
5 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Wasn't Sony known to lose hundreds of dollars per console in the ps2/ps3/ps4 days? :ben:

And I remember cows would say "see! sony luvs it's customers...  They make money of games so it's all good. high five!"

lmao cows what a joke

Except Sony sold lots of consoles, and lots of games.

Xbox does neither of those things.

2 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

lmao cows what a joke

I believe up to 100 but that is fine if you are selling consoles and software. Eventually manufacturing becomes profitable and softwares sales salve the loss. Not to mention that MS is pushing a subscription base cutting down software sales.