GoW Ragnarok reviews tomorrow - what we thinkin score wise? (edit: 9 at GS/10 at IGN)

DENIAL

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Nope.  97 bitch :juggle: 

PC exclusive :juggle: 

ANGER

2 hours ago, Remij said:

And you can't even enjoy God of War Ragnarok as a true exclusive, because you know it isn't.  You knew this game was coming to PC before you ever got a chance to play it :rofl: 

BARGAINING

1 hour ago, Remij said:

No I didn't lie.  Disco Elysium was a PC exclusive franchise.... and the PC version shits on the console versions

12345f.png

34232.png

ugly.png

cs22.png

ugly1.png

Don't be mad sweetie.

This PC franchise is best on PC.. and a 97 meta game :juggle: 

Bro speedrunning the 5 stages 💀

• Ben 1
  • dead 1
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last Xbox exclusive to score 94 or above was Halo 3 in 2007   The last PC exclusive to score 94 or above was Baldurs Gate 2 in 2000   Absolute loser platforms 

Spoiler: It's a PS4 game

God of War Ragnarok’s massive success has got lemshits and lemshit fakeboys hiding behind PC feeling some kind of way since the reviews dropped. Who knew one game could cause so many meltdowns? Were y

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The link you posted seperated PS5 and PS4 so PC would take the lead :umad:

LOL he got caught lying again.

Notice how Lemij's go to move is to just start off by completely lying, now?

Guy is not even trying anymore.

All the xkids were saying "flop or overrated" before it was even reviewed, trying to set the stage that it was bad either way because you know...its not on xbox. Now its AAA and they're still crying in denial out of envy. Pathetic, dont hate on other systems exclusives just because you have no games.

The disco elysium screenshot above is interesting , I notice xbox games tend to always score just a little higher than their PS or PC counterparts. Xkid fansites tend to be more generous in reviews, like if you look at historical flops xbox always had more fansites AAA'ing mega flops than ps or nintendo ever did. (Even though at the time lemmings claimed the opposite I remember doing research on the numbers and xbox was by far the worst).

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah. :kaz: There' no way either Xbox version sold more than on PS4 by themselves to begin with. :pavarotti:

It's amazing how MS have tricked the industry analysts to count TWO generations of consoles rolled up into one. That's truly astonishing, in a really slimy, cowardly way. 

Its hard to tell whats intentional because western media has a huge xbox bias, but I always assumed its because PS4 has still been strong enough to stand on its own legs whereas XBO is on its ass now so they include it as a footnote in XBS/XBX data.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Its hard to tell whats intentional because western media has a huge xbox bias, but I always assumed its because PS4 has still been strong enough to stand on its own legs whereas XBO is on its ass now so they include it as a footnote in XBS/XBX data.

That's exactly what I think, PS4 is still ahead in software market share ahead of both Xbox platforms and that make Xbox look really weak. 

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

....you are in a constant state of butthurt over me. and can't make a single comeback to save you life, so you try to derail into talking about me.:drake:

^his post and edit to what I said doesn't even make sense :tom: 

You couldn't play a game through to completion on your own volition to save your life too :lawl:  :drake: 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^his post and edit to what I said

about how you can't go two minutes without being butthurt about me.

:hest:he's actually mad now

i didn't know I was going to be staying at my townhome inside his head for the weekend:kaz:

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

about how you can't go two minutes without being butthurt about me.

:hest:he's actually mad now

i didn't know I was going to be staying at my townhome inside his head for the weekend:kaz:

He can't start a post on his own.... just like he can't finish a game on his own either :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

• Haha 2
Just now, Remij said:

He can't start a post

without you crying about me

Oh man, I got this guy crying bad.

I hope my townhome inside his head has proper drainage, because the weather outlook is heavy amounts of tears.:drake:

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Always funny to see Virginrey trying to throw a jab only to get immediately stun-locked in a spiral of his own butthurt :roff:

And all of that over a... PS4 game :mj: :will:😭

:ovolol:

A PS4 game... that he wont even play through.. just like the first one :sabu: 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, bhytre said:

Always funny to see Virginrey trying to throw a jab only to get immediately stun-locked in a spiral of his own butthurt :roff:

And all of that over a... PS4 game :mj: :will:😭

:ovolol:

LOL I love it when the butthurt lemmings try to help each other.

Plenty of free time to do that when you don't have games.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

A PS4 game... that he wont even play through.. just like the first one :sabu: 

And then they lie to each other on top of that.

Plenty of free time for them to do that, as we can see.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

What exactly does xbox have thats better?

That's the question that got them angry in the first place:tom: