Physical games are dead bro

It's a real shame, people get suckered into giving up all their rights by fancy marketing and corporate bullshit. "You'll own nothing and be happy, also we control the prices now".

Still if everything has to go digital then PC wins no question. You can access your catalogue of games whenever and aren't dependent on the console manufacturer implementing full backward compatibility.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

It's a real shame, people get suckered into giving up all their rights by fancy marketing and corporate bullshit. "You'll own nothing and be happy, also we control the prices now".

Still if everything has to go digital then PC wins no question. You can access your catalogue of games whenever and aren't dependent on the console manufacturer implementing full backward compatibility.

this is why i will one day go hermit.

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lol hermits put the pc market on a pedestal but still constantly argue with each other because you can’t stand having to buy games from multiple online platforms like steam and EGS.

I don't remember when I last bought a physical game. I only get them cheap af on steam or grab free ones of EGS. And soon evolve and get started with GODpass :blessed:  

I alerted aza, I would like to hear his opinion on this and if he ever cleans up the mountain of game cases in his closet

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol hermits put the pc market on a pedestal but still constantly argue with each other because you can’t stand having to buy games from multiple online platforms like steam and EGS.

Wrong? Who does that besides maybe jerry here? Only idiots argue or complain about that. 

4 hours ago, kaz said:

I don't remember when I last bought a physical game. I only get them cheap af on steam or grab free ones of EGS. And soon evolve and get started with GODpass :blessed:  

I alerted aza, I would like to hear his opinion on this and if he ever cleans up the mountain of game cases in his closet

I like how the Epic Game Store alerts you when there's free games to go and grab, and then you immediately close it and forget about it :D 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, kaz said:

Wrong? Who does that besides maybe jerry here? Only idiots argue or complain about that. 

wrong again.

i actually make fun of loser hermits who try to have some sort of allegiance to one particular PC store.

Like those losers who say they don't want anything to do with Epic Games and their store.

Literally fanboying over what folder the data files go into. LOL

• NPC 1
27 minutes ago, kaz said:

This is why Jehurey will forever remain insufferable; complete lack of comprehension. 

No I didn't comprehend wrong.

Twinblade said that there are hermits who complain about PC game stores, and they fanboy over them.

You said he was wrong, and that me (jerry) was probably the only person who ever did such a thing.

That's completely wrong. I actually made fun of those same type of people that Twinblade was describing about.

• NPC 1