Digital Foundry: God of War Ragnarok on PS5 is like a maxed out PC Port with flawless performance!

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and he just tried to say that having a 32 inch tv is the "promised land"

I said 32" monitor. It is.

Yes. This is what PC gamers are awaiting for.  A 32" 4K 144h OLED. High pixel density is better image quality and great for text and competitive gaming. Smaller screens are better for these things. Nearly all e-sports are played on smaller screens for a reason. All work is done on smaller screens for a reason.

Why is this so hard to understand? Are you new to Display tech?

Poll: holy grail poll version : Monitors (reddit.com)

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 16 page thread of lemshits having all kinds of meltdowns all becuase DF said that God of War Ragnarok looks and runs well on PS5       One of my most successful threads ever.

Sony Santa Monica are unstoppable gods. I can’t wait to pop this into my PS5 next week. I can’t imagine playing this masterpiece on a PS4 lol. I feel bad for anyone without a PS5 right now especially

This thread lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm not surprised at all. Many of the "hermits" here are total frauds.

I've been gaming on PC since 1992 which is longer than some of them have been alive.

I was fan of PC gaming even before Playstation existed and I was such a hardcore PC fan I didn't get my first Playstation till 1998 with the PS1 because I thought Sony was a joke.

Now over the years, Sony has proven that they are the real deal with their amazing games so I've become a Hermit/Cow.

A lot of these "hermits" here are actually lemshits in disguise and LBox refugees hiding behind PC because Xbox is dogshit and they can't really boast about anything MS has done in the last decade so they pretend Xbox and PC are the same platform when they are really not :hest:

You're a real clown :tom: 

4090 went right to his fucking head and he IMMEDIATELY starts talking down to someone who has a 3080... "your PC can't run it"... LMFAO EXACTLY like Jerky did...

I'm waiting for you to call him "second class"..... probably any post now  :hest: 

Just now, Substatic said:

I said 32" monitor.

what model "monitor" do you have?

Give me the model number.

You do understand that if your monitor has an HD tuner..........its a television right?

That's actually a real classification used by manufacturers, themselves, and retailers.

What's the model number of you............."monitor":bena:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're a real clown :tom: 

4090 went right to his fucking head and he IMMEDIATELY starts talking down to someone who has a 3080... "your PC can't run it"... LMFAO EXACTLY like Jerky did...

I'm waiting for you to call him "second class"..... probably any post now  :hest: 

His PC won't run it at Native 4K120fps like he claimed. How am I lying?

:hest: Are you mad because you are stuck playing at 1656p at 30fps on a PS4 Pro till 2027? 

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, jehurey said:

Give me the model number.

LG 42" C2.

There is a monitor variant, the PG42UQ. Same panel, less features. The difference are indistinguishable, and can be made even less by activating the service menu of the LG (Which I did).

You don't know anything about displays.

Because we are in agreement, you did lie?

I literally didn't lie. This runs at 30 fps at 4k.

You tried to boast about getting a better display than tv owners about 6 months ago.

And I didn't like the fan noise. What does this have to do with THIS thread and the fact you liked in THIS thread?

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Remij said:

1080p 60fps monitor... in 2022 LOL :rofl:  :rofls: 

His shit probably still has a DVI port :lawl: 

Along with its Displayport, HDMI port, VGA port, and Component port, and even a Composite port.

Two DVI ports actually, and USB up-port so that the USB ports and memory card port on the side can connect to my computer.

You know............a real hermit's monitor.  You wouldn't know anything about that.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

His PC won't run it at Native 4K120fps like he claimed. How am I lying?

:hest: Are you mad because you are stuck playing at 1656p at 30fps on a PS4 Pro till 2027? 

Oh yea.. so mad :roll: 

More disappointed in you than anything, really.  You're just like Jerky with that lame shit. :francis: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Along with its Displayport, HDMI port, VGA port, and Component port, and even a Composite port.

Two DVI ports actually, and USB up-port so that the USB ports and memory card port on the side can connect to my computer.

You know............a real hermit's monitor.  You wouldn't know anything about that.

^ A real workin hermits monitor... :sabu: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

LG 42" C2.

There is a monitor variant, the PG42UQ. Same panel, less features. The difference are indistinguishable, and can be made even less by activating the service menu of the LG (Which I did).

You don't know anything about displays.

SO you don't have a monitor.

You have a television.

you just got caught lying

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

DVI? USB? I've never done any of that bullshit. The DP would make no difference to me, it's 18HZ.

It's. The. Same. Panel.  

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

SO you don't have a monitor.

You have a television.

I use it as a monitor, as do many others. It has the same panel as the monitor variant which makes 0 real world difference......

You're grasping for straws after lying about what I owned like when you thought my PC sucked 2 years ago even though I had a 3080.

Just now, Substatic said:

DVI? USB? I've never done any of that bullshit. The DP would make no difference to me, it's 18HZ.

It's. The. Same. Panel.  

I love how he's trying to change the subject.

No...........you have a television.

Sweetie............by your logic, you are ALSO SAYING that tv owners of LG OLEDs also qualify as having monitors

(I am going to love seeing him negotiate downwards in order to keep his argument alive)

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, that's 16:10 as well.

You wouldn't know about any of that. Since you're nowhere close to actually being a real hermit.

giphy.gif

LMAO I have a 16:10 monitor in the closet.. where it belongs :tom: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

owners of LG OLEDs also qualify as having monitors

If they hook it up to their PC as a monitor and use it as monitor...sure.

You're really upset about being caught lying about what I own lol. It must suck, you thougth I had a shit display but I have probably the tied for first place one (with the QDOLED) for PC gaming.

Edited by Substatic
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh yea.. so mad :roll: 

More disappointed in you than anything, really.  You're just like Jerky with that lame shit. :francis: 

I'm even more disappointed in you that you choose to ruin your first experience with the game of the generation by playing on a dusty PS4 Pro, c'mon man  :tocry:

I'm not saying you need a PS5 but c'mon! If I didn't have a PS5 to play it at launch I just wouldn't bother at all. I'd wait till I got a PS5 or just wait for the PC version in a few years. 

You can't be out here making fun of cows and then playing God of War Ragnarok at at 1536p/30fps in 2022 :rawf:

Edited by FIREPOWER