Ghost Trick was rated in Korea for PC

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It’s not really a visual novel, more like a slick 2D adventure game with some unique gameplay mechanics.

Idk man, I scimmed through a walkthrough it is only static text bubbles, and then some cursor movement and shit, that is exactly a visual novel to me :D  

I wish you could at least move a character around and stuff

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kaz said:

Idk man, I scimmed through a walkthrough it is only static text bubbles, and then some cursor movement and shit, that is exactly a visual novel to me :D  

I wish you could at least move a character around and stuff

You're not really wrong, but it's awesome man.. It's not all just reading.  The story and characters are cool and fun.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

You're not really wrong, but it's awesome man.. It's not all just reading.  The story and characters are cool and fun.

ya, don't get me wrong it should actually be my kind of genre since I'm a story guy, I mean my fav games are CRPGs like planescape: torment etc. so I obviously didn't mean reading is bad, I like that part. it's just it looks so weird to me if I can't directly take control and affect the pacing. It's like on rails and just goes forward in one direction with no exploration. 

the game looks fun though, I will try those type games out at some point. actually know which ones are good too from hearing others talk like steins:gate and the phoenix attorney guy stuff :mjgrin: