SW Decision Desk 2022

I predict there will be issues voting and will take days, maybe weeks for the results in some of the tight races, and all of them will go in the democrats favour. Republicans will take the house and democrats will keep the Senate. 

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know, historically there should be a midterm party shift so the Republicans should gain seats. This is possibly the worst selection of Republican candidates imaginable but we are also living in the dumbest timeline so anything so fingers crossed they don't. 

I do expect every single republican that loses their race to claim their election was rigged. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Don't know, historically there should be a midterm party shift so the Republicans should gain seats. This is possibly the worst selection of Republican candidates imaginable but we are also living in the dumbest timeline so anything so fingers crossed they don't. 

I do expect every single republican that loses their race to claim their election was rigged. 

Like Hillary and Abrams?

27 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Like Hillary and Abrams?

Nope. Hilary claimed a 3rd party disinformation played a part yet still conceded when the results were released and she won try popular vote. She never claimed the Republicans created a national conspiracy that created fake results. Hell, Trump won in 2016 and still claimed that same election was rigged. 

Lol you're terrible at this. Which is sad since your only other abilities are lying or misreading articles. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nope. Hilary claimed a 3rd party disinformation played a part yet still conceded when the results were released and she won try popular vote. She never claimed the Republicans created a national conspiracy that created fake results. Hell, Trump won in 2016 and still claimed that same election was rigged. 

Lol you're terrible at this. Which is sad since your only other abilities are lying or misreading articles. 

So Hilary lied? She still claims it was Russia even though the investigation proved nothing.  And what about Abrams? 

After conceding she claims it was "stolen" . 

I’ve decided not to vote. Even though I lean to the right some of the Republican rhetoric towards Ukraine has been disappointing. I just wouldn’t feel great about supporting either party at the moment, though I still do want republicans to ‘win’, at least compared to democrats.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

So Hilary lied? She still claims it was Russia even though the investigation proved nothing.  And what about Abrams? 

After conceding she claims it was "stolen" . 

Russia is the third party I'm talking about, genius. 

Abrams hasn't conceded but never claimed that the results were fraudulent. To end this stupid whataboutism, where your case is literally 2 people in the past 6 years vs dozens in the last 2. Republicans are even claiming voter fraud when they lost to other Republicans. Republicans are calling elections rigged before they even happen now, like Trump used to do. 

Here's are the differences, cunt brain. They never claimed fake votes, repeat voters, fake ballots, rigged election machines, or cheating voters. 

They never asked for votes to be discarded. Both asked for recounts, which is fair game. Hilary still had more votes than Trump and Abrams was close to her opponent. 

The GA elections board chair is a Republican and he even admits that the local GOP office was pressuring him to come up with a solution that would make Trump happy. 

Stolen can be a broad word. No one steals a victory or a spouse. Hilary has felt entitled to become President and I'm sure in her mind Obama and Trump both stole her chance at becoming president. 

It's entirely Republicans who are calling elections rigged and having no proof or logical reasoning. Abrams beef with her election is her opponent actually had control over polling station locations and he may have purposely had them distributed to ham string black voter turn out. Which historically sometimes Republicans do all of the time to control seats. 

Endo story. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve decided not to vote. Even though I lean to the right some of the Republican rhetoric towards Ukraine has been disappointing. I just wouldn’t feel great about supporting either party at the moment, though I still do want republicans to ‘win’, at least compared to democrats.

The republicans have already said if they gain the house not a single ounce of support will be given to Ukraine. 

It's ironic that all it took for you to start seeing who the Republicans really are was to start playing attention to one topic. 

18 hours ago, Cooke said:

I predict there will be issues voting and will take days, maybe weeks for the results in some of the tight races, and all of them will go in the democrats favour. Republicans will take the house and democrats will keep the Senate. 

Who are you voting for? :umad:

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The republicans have already said if they gain the house not a single ounce of support will be given to Ukraine. 

It's ironic that all it took for you to start seeing who the Republicans really are was to start playing attention to one topic. 

They didn't say that. MTG came out on her own and said not a single penny would go to Ukraine if republicans won, but she's an idiot and likely among a small number of republicans who feel that way.

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lol in his mind the only topic Republicans are not well informed about, military responses in foreign countries. 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They didn't say that. MTG came out on her own and said not a single penny would go to Ukraine if republicans won, but she's an idiot and likely among a small number of republicans who feel that way.

And here is Twincel flaunting his bullshit. He loves to call MJT an idiot and act like she's an outlier. Meanwhile he still bootlicking Trump. Kisses the asses of every other conservative idiot that all say the same dumb shit she does. 

• Cooke changed the title to SW Decision Desk 2022
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

How quickly you forgot how republicans were on the wrong side of this from the start and switched to support Ukraine once they realized their previous stance wasn't polling well. 

If they win the house and they don't have election to worry about for a few years.... They will go back to their anti Ukraine stance. 

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

How quickly you forgot how republicans were on the wrong side of this from the start and switched to support Ukraine once they realized their previous stance wasn't polling well. 

If they win the house and they don't have election to worry about for a few years.... They will go back to their anti Ukraine stance. 

You're just posting complete disinformation right now. Republicans were never anti-Ukraine, they just believe that kind of spending should be prioritized in America first because of how dire the situation with the economy and inflation is. If things were in a better shape and the Average American weren't struggling then the vast majority of Republicans would be all in on Ukraine. Ultimately, Biden is to blame because his ridiculous spending sprees got us into this situation in the first place and is the reason why some republicans don't want to see taxpayer money going to Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

You're just posting complete disinformation right now. Republicans were never anti-Ukraine, they just believe that kind of spending should be prioritized in America first because of how dire the situation with the economy and inflation is. If things were in a better shape and the Average American weren't struggling then the vast majority of Republicans would be all in on Ukraine. Ultimately, Biden is to blame because his ridiculous spending sprees got us into this situation in the first place and is the reason why some republicans don't want to see taxpayer money going to Ukraine.

Military aide budget has nothing to do with worldwide inflation doofus. 

The entire globe is facing inflation... Bbbbbbut Biden :awww:

Republicans were anti Ukraine even before the war... Did you forget they withheld aide in 2020 to try to blackmail Zalensky? 

Did you forgot they said that Ukraine is not a democracy? 

Did you forget that Trump himself praised Putin for invading Ukraine? 

image.png

Edited by Goukosan