Official GOW thread (for those playing it - no spam)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man the combat in this game sucks ass.

About 3 hours in.  It's fucking goooood 

Beat it. Last 10 hours were great. No idea why they thought this needed to be a 20+ hour game, especially with how fast things progress in the last couple hours compared to the slow fucking slog of th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

:aitch:

I'll be playing a bit tomorrow.  Won't be going ham on it though until the weekend.

Edit: well fuck, I thought it dropped today. Wtf is this Wednesday crap? God damn it lol

• Haha 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

A Wednesday release is pretty bizarre for sure.

Yeah, I was ready to dive in and was like, “wtf?” 

oh well, I can wait another day. On the bright side, tomorrow is a rest day from working out, so I can try to get 3 hours in before work. 

19 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I was ready to dive in and was like, “wtf?” 

oh well, I can wait another day. On the bright side, tomorrow is a rest day from working out, so I can try to get 3 hours in before work. 

Look on the bright side you can get Sonic to tide you over until tomorrow :troll:

• Haha 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Look on the bright side you can get Sonic to tide you over until tomorrow :troll:

Did you get it?

Everyone I'm talking to, or reading about playing it is saying it's a blast.  

I'm honestly so tempted... but $80CAD for it... nah.  Even $70 at Fanatical is still too high.  $50 and I'd bite.

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

Did you get it?

Everyone I'm talking to, or reading about playing it is saying it's a blast.  

I'm honestly so tempted... but $80CAD for it... nah.  Even $70 at Fanatical is still too high.  $50 and I'd bite.

yeah I’m getting it after work. I’m not sure if I want to get the PS5 or PC version. I’d be playing in the 60FPS performance mode on PS5 so the graphics would be slightly worse, but I think the game would be a better experience on a large TV because of the speed everything moves at.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah I’m getting it after work. I’m not sure if I want to get the PS5 or PC version. I’d be playing in the 60FPS performance mode on PS5 so the graphics would be slightly worse, but I think the game would be a better experience on a large TV because of the speed everything moves at.

Nice.

Yea, it makes sense if the PS5 is better for you.  The game IS locked to 60fps on PC too, so it's not like you can even take advantage of faster displays... though there IS a mod already to unlock it.

But yea, I've heard the PC version is great, so either way.  I still don't think I want to spend $70-80 on this game though.. so I'm gonna hold off.

• Like 1