Official GOW thread (for those playing it - no spam)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man the combat in this game sucks ass.

About 3 hours in.  It's fucking goooood 

Beat it. Last 10 hours were great. No idea why they thought this needed to be a 20+ hour game, especially with how fast things progress in the last couple hours compared to the slow fucking slog of th

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

That's what I said

Maybe the game is telling you that you're too dumb :hest:

No lol. You literally arrive at a “puzzle” and the accompanying NPC immediately yells out the solution -  “maybe you can do x with y.” The game would be significantly better if there was an option to eliminate it. It’s not even like the puzzles are hard. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

No lol. You literally arrive at a “puzzle” and the accompanying NPC immediately yells out the solution -  “maybe you can do x with y.” The game would be significantly better if there was an option to eliminate it. It’s not even like the puzzles are hard. 

While the dialogue is a problem I think the puzzles themselves are so straightforward that it would probably take me 30 seconds at most to figure out the solution for 90% of them, even with no dialogue.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

While the dialogue is a problem I think the puzzles themselves are so straightforward that it would probably take me 30 seconds at most to figure out the solution for 90% of them, even with no dialogue.

Exactly. You look around and it’s all common sense. Btw, any more puzzle box games you can recommend? I’m considering re-playing Talos Principle. 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah, that mission with Thor was pretty funny. They just have so much more personality than the whining of Tyr and Freya.

Freya I get, though, due to the events of GOW 1 and everything with Odin. I actually enjoyed her favor quest.  Tyr is meh. 

31 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Freya I get, though, due to the events of GOW 1 and everything with Odin. I actually enjoyed her favor quest.  Tyr is meh. 

I get where Tyr's coming from, too, but I still find everything about them annoying with how pervasive their whining and how shitty their dialogue is.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I get where Tyr's coming from, too, but I still find everything about them annoying with how pervasive their whining and how shitty their dialogue is.

Well, their arcs get pretty cool later on.

You know, I was checking The Video Game Awards nominees out again, and like what the fuck... how the hell do Christopher Judge and Sunny Suljic get nominated for their performances in God of War Ragnarok over Richard Schiff for Odin or Danielle Bisutti for Freya??   That's so ass backwards :D

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Remij said:

You know, I was checking The Video Game Awards nominees out again, and like what the fuck... how the hell do Christopher Judge and Sunny Suljic get nominated for their performances in God of War Ragnarok over Richard Schiff for Odin or Danielle Bisutti for Freya??   That's so ass backwards :D

For real :D that’s why I don’t even bother lol