DF: GOW:R is basically a PS4 game

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Switch version

All games on your Series S are last gen games.

Seriously exactly this.    How is this even news still? Sony, SSM, Cory, everyone has flat out told you this is/was a PS4 game. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago in the launch window.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

And you argued when I said that cross gen games are holding visuals back :mjpls:This game isn't as technically impressive as it should have been for that exact reason.

I'm calling it what it is.  I never said anything about it not being impressive.  Surely something impressive about it is that it runs at 60 fps, or around 90fps depending on the mode on PS5.

Cows want next gen, but yet they're all crying about games not having 60fps modes... 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

And you argued when I said that cross gen games are holding visuals back :mjpls:This game isn't as technically impressive as it should have been for that exact reason.

GoW 2 started development before GoW even released. GoW 2 was always planned to be a PS4 game so I don't see how GoW 2 was held back...  Did you forget this was suppose to be a new trilogy for the series? The third game was going to be for the PS5. You know, much like the path the original series took.

26 minutes ago, Sabo said:

GoW 2 started development before GoW even released. GoW 2 was always planned to be a PS4 game so I don't see how GoW 2 was held back...  Did you forget this was suppose to be a new trilogy for the series? The third game was going to be for the PS5. You know, much like the path the original series took.

PS5 is 2 years old now. Developers have likely been developing on it for at least 3. Thats plenty of time to take any work in progress PS4 version of a game and upgrade it into a proper PS5 game.

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

PS5 is 2 years old now. Developers have likely been developing on it for at least 3. Thats plenty of time to take any work in progress PS4 version of a game and upgrade it into a proper PS5 game.

They knew before GoW even released that PS5 was right around the corner and yet they still went with the PS4. GoW 2 was always going to be a PS4 game. That was always the plan. Again, this was suppose to be a trilogy, the third game was most likely going PS5 only.

Ya'll just sound dumb.

"y does the ps4 game look lik a ps4 game!"

... Because it's a fuckin PS4 game, you dumbasses.

How the hell am I the one defending this game? I didn't even really like the first one. I thought it was overrated. Goddamn bizarre world shit going on right now.

Edited by Sabo
  • Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Sabo said:

They knew before GoW even released that PS5 was right around the corner and yet they still went with the PS4. GoW 2 was always going to be a PS4 game. That was always the plan. Again, this was suppose to be a trilogy, the third game was most likely going PS5 only.

Ya'll just sound dumb.

"y does the ps4 game look lik a ps4 game!"

... Because it's a fuckin PS4 game, you dumbasses.

How the hell am I the one defending this game? I didn't even really like the first one. I thought it was overrated. Goddamn bizarre world shit going on right now.

Nobody is saying its not a PS4 game, but it should have been a PS5 exclusive first and foremost.

9 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Oh, It should have been, huh? 

What, is your name fuckin Corey now?

Both MS and Sony need to start pumping out exclusives that showcase the power of their systems and make them worth buying. Making a PS4 game and then porting it to PS5 doesn't accomplish that. And it actually reduces the excitement and hype for those games, at least IMO.