DF: GOW:R is basically a PS4 game

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Sad ass response, he’s got nothing :mroff:

Pretty pathetic how I'm enjoying this game, and you're butthurt about it :tom: 

Maybe just take a step back... and play the game.  I know that's asking a lot... because there's some non existent lemmings on this forum that you can't stop thinking about... but.. you should try..  Don't be like Jerry and talk shit about people actually playing this game... while it's sitting collecting dust on your own console. :francis: 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Switch version

All games on your Series S are last gen games.

Seriously exactly this.    How is this even news still? Sony, SSM, Cory, everyone has flat out told you this is/was a PS4 game. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago in the launch window.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pretty pathetic how I'm enjoying this game, and you're butthurt about it :tom: 

Maybe just take a step back... and play the game.  I know that's asking a lot... because there's some non existent lemmings on this forum that you can't stop thinking about... but.. you should try..  Don't be like Jerry and talk shit about people actually playing this game... while it's sitting collecting dust on your own console. :francis: 

I’ll play it once I get home and I’ll take a lot of pleasure knowing that you can only experience it in 1080p/30 while I enjoy the best version of the game at 60fps and above  :aitch:

IMG_2966.JPG.1b9dc78342a7160818a2c76504c603b8.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, Sabo said:

They knew before GoW even released that PS5 was right around the corner and yet they still went with the PS4. GoW 2 was always going to be a PS4 game. That was always the plan. Again, this was suppose to be a trilogy, the third game was most likely going PS5 only.

Ya'll just sound dumb.

"y does the ps4 game look lik a ps4 game!"

... Because it's a fuckin PS4 game, you dumbasses.

How the hell am I the one defending this game? I didn't even really like the first one. I thought it was overrated. Goddamn bizarre world shit going on right now.

Seriously exactly this. 

How is this even news still? Sony, SSM, Cory, everyone has flat out told you this is/was a PS4 game. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago in the launch window. Covid fucked that all up. 

There was never even a remote chance of this being a PS5 console exclusive. Nothing got held back because it was always a PS4 game, if anything this extra time has allowed them to make the PS5 version as good as it is. 

The only game that really went from PS5 console exclusive to cross gen is GT7. Horizon was also a PS4 game that got held and made into cross gen. 

So with all that said. The game looks and runs fucking incredible. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Seriously exactly this. 

How is this even news still? Sony, SSM, Cory, everyone has flat out told you this is/was a PS4 game. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago in the launch window. Covid fucked that all up. 

There was never even a remote chance of this being a PS5 console exclusive. Nothing got held back because it was always a PS4 game, if anything this extra time has allowed them to make the PS5 version as good as it is. 

The only game that really went from PS5 console exclusive to cross gen is GT7. Horizon was also a PS4 game that got held and made into cross gen. 

So with all that said. The game looks and runs fucking incredible. 

… for a ps4 game. :tom:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're using the fact it's a "PS4 game" to cope that you're playing the game at 30fps in 2022 on a dusty PS4  :hest:

The shit destroys everything on the PotatoBox Series L consoles and I know this hurts you deeply. The mere fact you can't play it on your 4090 right now are forced to experience greatness on a dusty PS4 must cut deep into your soul :mroff:

6F25424E-035E-4134-8929-4FC7EBB000F7.thumb.jpeg.39837ec6be00aa346630e251cd9162e5.jpeg

remember

he's going to be paying $60 three years from now for a port of this very same game on his PC

for the very thing he's trying to bash PS5 owners.

so he just admitted that he pays $60 for three year old ports of PS4 games, that he is clearly aware that they are PS4 games.

remember his entire series of contradictions he was making last week that we caught him on.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, ghostz said:

RDR2 on Xbox One looks better :Jeff:

I know your LBox doesn’t get to see good looking games but you need to lay off that crack pipe :hest:

RDR2 on LBox most certainly doesn’t look better than GOWR you deluded retard   :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1
50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

remember

he's going to be paying $60 three years from now for a port of this very same game on his PC

for the very thing he's trying to bash PS5 owners.

so he just admitted that he pays $60 for three year old ports of PS4 games, that he is clearly aware that they are PS4 games.

remember his entire series of contradictions he was making last week that we caught him on.

He keeps digging himself deeper into these holes with his retarded lemshit logic :mroff:

I dont think this is the win lemmings think it is, GoW shits on any exclusive or fauxclusive xbox has  :lul: So PS4 is still turning out better games than your $500 paperweight has over the past 2 years, perhaps you should consider suicide at this point.

• aitch 1