Game Awards Game of the Year nominees

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Of The Year: - A Plague Tale: Requiem - Elden Ring - God of War Ragnarok - Horizon Forbidden West - Stray - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Best Direction: - Elden Ring - God of War R

Zero Xbox games?   But the Forza hot wheels expansion 

Awesome to see Plague Tale nominated. It won’t win but this is still a significant achievement

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Mike Mahardy wasn’t impressed with it. Dan Ryckert said it’s a 8/10 at best. Vinny Caravella was 24 hours in and it still wasn’t grabbing him like the first one. These aren’t just one off opinions.

who-korath-the-pursuer.gif

my mistake not the xbox shill from dying giant bomb youtube channel, but the nintendo shill dan rykert from dying giant bomb youtube channel. next youre gonna tell me, girl with pink hair didnt like it :risitas2:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

twinblade after playing  bargain bin star ocean and sonic games: "very solid,  i give it an 8/10  :mono:"

twinblade after playing a 94 on metacritic and  gotg contender: "not good enuff 4 me :fatcruise:"

The overrated, cinematic filth HBFR. :pavarotti:   

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

yea lmfao, the roguelike part bothers me as well :D  truly the worst genre right after battle royal trash

Roguelikes are one of my least favorite genres but I still like this game. It has enough unlocks and in-game achievements that it always feels like you're progressing towards something. 

Plus its $4 so at that price there's no reason not to give it a try.

40 minutes ago, JonbX said:

GoW sounds like a real stinker. Sounds like it was made purely for the retarded Sony fanboy baby gamers that post Xbox memes all day on the internet.

it has a lot of great, even some epic, moments. however, it feels too bloated in spots. it surpassed expectations, on a narrative level, but is falling short on a gameplay one. the hand-holding is pretty bad. hopefully, they disable it. the NPCs literally tell you the solution to the puzzle - right when you get there!

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

what a steal :wow2:

i would get it, but my free time is so limited right now. that's why i've been chipping away at GoW. after that, i'm taking a mini break from games (except maybe short campaigns).

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, jehurey said:

yes you were

sorry, you're not going to retcon your own embarassment.

you were even posting screenshots of the game, making fun of the game, along with jonb

you were clearly implying that the game was pathetic

little did you know you were talking about the best thing...............the PC.........has to offer........this ENTIRE YEAR

and you paid more for a video card than I did. so your own story doesn't even hold any logic.

No I wasn't.  I was making fun of you and how hypocritical you were for playing a game with visuals like that after constantly talking down about indie games and graphics.. especially on PC.  After all, you had all those AAA PS5 games you were bragging about..... that were sitting collecting dust while you played that $3 game instead.

That's real embarrassing... for you.  And yea, both me and Jonb were making fun of you.

Not implying the game was pathetic.... just you.  When have I ever talked shit about indie graphics here, huh sweetie?? Did I talk shit about Celeste's graphics? :drake: 

And no.... I knew exactly what I was talking about.... you... playing a $3 2D indie PC game..... as your PS5 and all it's AAA games gathered dust. :tom: 

And LOL, yea I paid more for my GPU than you did.... because it's 2x better than your piece of shit... and hilariously, unlike you.. I'll get my money's worth out of it :lawl: 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

it has a lot of great, even some epic, moments. however, it feels too bloated in spots. it surpassed expectations, on a narrative level, but is falling short on a gameplay one. the hand-holding is pretty bad. hopefully, they disable it. the NPCs literally tell you the solution to the puzzle - right when you get there!

And despite all that GOW Ragnarok is better than what Xbox has put out this entire Gen.  

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I wasn't.

Yes you were.

And no.......you weren't criticizing me about indies.

I love how you just tried to retcon that right now.

Your ENTIRE MAIN POINT about attempting to make fun of me was regarding me buying an expensive video card.............and I'm playing Vampire Survivors.

Which you are RETCONNING...................because you now look stupider for spending more on a video card.............and you know the only good PC game this year is.................Vampire Survivors:lawl:

You were mad because I called you a "second class" citizen, and you were trying to make fun of spending on PC parts.

:tom:Its funny how I am catching you change your story repeatedly, at this point.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes you were.

And no.......you weren't criticizing me about indies.

I love how you just tried to retcon that right now.

Your ENTIRE MAIN POINT about attempting to make fun of me was regarding me buying an expensive video card.............and I'm playing Vampire Survivors.

Which you are RETCONNING...................because you now look stupider for spending more on a video card.............and you know the only good PC game this year is.................Vampire Survivors:lawl:

You were mad because I called you a "second class" citizen, and you were trying to make fun of spending on PC parts.

:tom:Its funny how I am catching you change your story repeatedly, at this point.

Not changing any story.  And you buying an expensive video card to play indie games that you hate was indeed my entire main point of laughing and making fun of you.

Glad you finally figured that out.

And no sweetie... because unlike you... I verifiably play other PC games as well.. which actually tax the GPU :drake: 

Why do you think I post these, while making fun of you?  You bought a 3090, and in all the time you've owned it... you've played CP2077.... and these 3 things LOL:rofl: 

jerht.png

So yea, it's pretty obvious why I'm laughing at you for buying a 3090... for playing Vampire Survivors... a 2D indie PC exclusive $3 game.... instead of all your AAA Playstation bangers :rofls:

Fucking hilarious  :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not changing any story.  And you buying an expensive video card to play indie games that you hate was indeed my entire main point

no, you are changing your story.

me playing indie games would me PROVING MY CLAIM that there's nothing made for the PC to justify the video card.

notice how your own story's logic doesn't work?

because you've changed it...........you tried to make fun of me buying a 3090 for cyberpunk

you knew that the only good PC game this year was...........vampire survivor

and you spent even more money than me on a video card:lawl:

sweetie...............you already know i caught you lying and trying to retcon your story, its not going to work.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no, you are changing your story.

me playing indie games would me PROVING MY CLAIM that there's nothing made for the PC to justify the video card.

notice how your own story's logic doesn't work?

because you've changed it...........you tried to make fun of me buying a 3090 for cyberpunk

you knew that the only good PC game this year was...........vampire survivor

and you spent even more money than me on a video card:lawl:

sweetie...............you already know i caught you lying and trying to retcon your story, its not going to work.

^ look at him... he'll do this all night, instead of playing a PS5 game:omglol:

Just now, Remij said:

^ look at him... he'll do this all night, instead of playing a PS5 game:omglol:

he's trying so hard to move away from me obviously catching him lying and retconning his story.

he knows its not working, but he keeps on trying.

let's see how many more attempts he makes to move the topic over to something else besides me catching him lying about his story.............and looking stupider because he spent more money on a video card knowing that the best PC game this year was.............vampire survivors.

a game that he was making fun of earlier in the year:drake: