Game Awards Game of the Year nominees

Just now, jehurey said:

he's trying so hard to move away from me obviously catching him lying and retconning his story.

he knows its not working, but he keeps on trying.

let's see how many more attempts he makes to move the topic over to something else besides me catching him lying about his story.............and looking stupider because he spent more money on a video card knowing that the best PC game this year was.............vampire survivors.

a game that he was making fun of earlier in the year:drake:

You're not catching anything.  You bought an expensive as hell GPU, to play barely sweet fuck all in the years since you've owned it... you talk shit about indie games and cheap asset ripoffs, you talk all the time about how PS5 is better... except you don't play your PS5 either.  You play $3 indie 2D PC games instead of your PS5.

That's EXTREMELY hilarious... and you have no counter to that.  You're a giant hypocrite.  I've already put more hours into games with my 4090 than you have on your 3rd world POS :tom:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Of The Year: - A Plague Tale: Requiem - Elden Ring - God of War Ragnarok - Horizon Forbidden West - Stray - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Best Direction: - Elden Ring - God of War R

Zero Xbox games?   But the Forza hot wheels expansion 

Awesome to see Plague Tale nominated. It won’t win but this is still a significant achievement

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

You're not catching anything. 

yes i did catch you

Boom.

wkGJcbX.png

that's checkmate, right there. even as recent as october, you were downplaying Vampire Survivors.

BUS-TED

Notice how you are pointing out that I am saying Vampire Survivors is the best PC game of the year..........clearly implying that you are not in agreement

:banderoos:

[he's going to blow up and start screaming in response to this]

Just now, jehurey said:

yes i did catch you

Boom.

wkGJcbX.png

that's checkmate, right there. even as recent as october, you were downplaying Vampire Survivors.

BUS-TED

Notice how you are pointing out that I am saying Vampire Survivors is the best PC game of the year..........clearly implying that you are not in agreement

:banderoos:

[he's going to blow up and start screaming in response to this]

LOL that's me making fun of you for only being expected to play it for 30 minutes.  Thanks for posting that again LOL :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL that's me making fun of you for only being expected to play it for 30 minutes

nope

thats you downplaying vampire survivors.

I love how his logic doesn't remote hold up under scrutiny.

he's trying to bash me......................for liking the best PC game of the year?:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

nope

thats you downplaying vampire survivors.

I love how his logic doesn't remote hold up under scrutiny.

he's trying to bash me......................for liking the best PC game of the year?:drake:

I made a joke that you only think it's the best game because it only expects you to play it for 30minutes at a time.

LOL look at how hard he's trying to side-step the pure logic of what I'm saying. :tom: 

Vampire Survivors is exactly the type of game that you talk about as "shitty PC indie trash"... compared to AAA glorious console gaming.  You're a complete hypocrite, and I'm just calling it out.  It's very clear to everyone on this site.

And sweetie... you keep talking about it being "the best PC game of the year".... but in reality... it's very obviously your best overall game of the year.  And that's verifiable because you're playing it over any other games this year.  LOL.  Haven't finished Forbidden West.  Haven't touched GT7 since launch day.  Haven't touched God of War Ragnarok....  But you're playing dat Vampire Survivors.  PC 2D indie $3 game.. I love it :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

I made a joke that you only think it's the best game because it only expects you to play it for 30minutes at a time.

no sweetie, that logic doesn't hold because you pointed out how many hours I spent playing vampire survivors, exceed over 12 hours.

I just destroyed your retcon logic, yet again:banderoos:

Just now, jehurey said:

its so easy finding receipts of him easily lying and clearly trying to make fun of vampire survivors.

rUGidBK.png

You're trying to make fun of PC gaming... and I'm responding to you that there's Vampire Survivors.... a game which you're playing over any PS5 banger this year :tom: 

Please post more receipts :hest: 

Just now, jehurey said:

no sweetie, that logic doesn't hold because you pointed out how many hours I spent playing vampire survivors, exceed over 12 hours.

I just destroyed your retcon logic, yet again:banderoos:

I just said at a time :drake: 

LOL his response was preemptively smacked the fuck down by the post he quoted :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

You're trying to make fun of PC gaming...

by saying it has no games that justify the pc and its hardware.

and then you make fun of the game that I am playing on PC the most.

vampire survivors.

in other words..............you can't debunk my argument of the PC having nothing.

so you just try and make fun of the game i am playing.

which was the best PC game of the year.

you're losing this so badly. we can see you getting angry already:kaz:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I just said at a time :drake: 

that applies to everybody, sweetie.

your logic makes no sense, because you had already posted me playing vampire survivors for hours.

oh my god............you're losing so badly.:tom:

the very first post in which he brings up vampire survivors.

this is absolutely checkmate........not that i need it since i already checkmate'd him twice.

he even attempts to make fun of how vampire survivors looks, and then his last sentence at the bottom makes it clear that he thinks I am playing a shitty game............he makes it VERY clear that he thinks its a shitty game to be spending time on, in general.

wGN4zxK.png

I got Vampire Survovrs correct way back in July.  He was bashing the game back in July.

He's such a fakeboy, through and through.

Edited by jehurey
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the very first post in which he brings up vampire survivors.

this is absolutely checkmate........not that i need it since i already checkmate'd him twice.

he even attempts to make fun of how vampire survivors looks, and then his last sentence at the bottom makes it clear that he thinks I am playing a shitty game............he makes it VERY clear that he thinks its a shitty game to be spending time on, in general.

wGN4zxK.png

I got Vampire Survovrs correct way back in July.  He was bashing the game back in July.

He's such a fakeboy, through and through.

I very clearly state you have a 3090, and are playing a game that looks like that... instead of any AAA PS5 games.

LOL checkmate indeed. :tom: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

I very clearly state you have a 3090,

and you clearly bash the game, in general...........and not based on any conditions whatsoever.

you are basically saying "you're playing Vampire Survivors..........you have no right to make fun of games other people are playing."

Its very clear you are saying that Vampire Survivors is not a good game. Its very clear that you think Vampire Survivors LOOKS SHITTY by going out of your way to post a screenshot for people to laugh at.

There's no way you're getting out of this, sweetie.

I got you--dead to rights--with your very last sentence in that post.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and you clearly bash the game, in general...........and not based on any conditions whatsoever.

you are basically saying "you're playing Vampire Survivors..........you have no right to make fun of games other people are playing."

Its very clear you are saying that Vampire Survivors is not a good game. Its very clear that you think Vampire Survivors LOOKS SHITTY by going out of your way to post a screenshot for people to laugh at.

There's no way you're getting out of this, sweetie.

I got you--dead to rights--with your very last sentence in that post.

No I'm not.  I'm bashing YOU specifically... playing that game. 

And that's right... after all your shit talking about those types of games.  Indie... 2D... PC games.... and for that to CLEARLY be your favorite game this year overall.... your hypocrite ass doesn't have ANY right to make fun of what other people play... because there you are, playing the fun games that we play all the time.

Nope, and there's a reason why you can't find any post which proves what you're trying to claim.  In every single post you've shown, there's very clear logic behind why I'm calling YOU out specifically.

All you have to do is not be a little hypocrite bitch.  I know PC has the best games of the year.  I know indie games on PC shit on a lot of other trash out there.  I have over 1000+ Steam games sweetie...  Again, where do you EVER see me shitting on indie game graphics here?  YOU are the one who goes on and on about PS5's AAA bangers.... and yet yours collects dust while you play a $3 PC indie game. :tom: 

You simply can't accept that I'm calling YOU out specifically... for being a hypocrite.

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I'm not.  I'm bashing YOU specifically... playing that game. 

And that's right... after all your shit talking about those types of games.

No, you are saying that ANYBODY who is playing Vampire Survivors has no right to criticize what other games people are playing.

You are bashing the game.

You've absolutely have lost this argument because of that last sentence in that post. There is no way you can explain your way out of that.

And no............I don't shit talk about indie games.

I said PC gaming is a failure because nobody develops games for the hardware.

Oh my god................your retcon attempt is sooooooooooo weak.

You're trying to say I hate the PC...............because of indies?:kaz:Your retcon doesn't hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are saying that ANYBODY who is playing Vampire Survivors has no right to criticize what other games people are playing.

You are bashing the game.

You've absolutely have lost this argument because of that last sentence in that post. There is no way you can explain your way out of that.

And no............I don't shit talk about indie games.

I said PC gaming is a failure because nobody develops games for the hardware.

Oh my god................your retcon attempt is sooooooooooo weak.

You're trying to say I hate the PC...............because of indies?:kaz:Your retcon doesn't hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

No sweetie.  I specifically say "this little fucker" meaning YOU.

You don't get to talk shit about ANYONE playing games like that.  Which you have before.

Yes you do talk shit about indie games. LOL... especially PC ones.. and especially Steam ones.

LOL Jerky, you're not convincing a single person.  YOU, with your POS 3090 PC... playing a $3 2D indie game, after talking trash about those kinds of games... while your PS5 collects fucking dust :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he literally posted a screenshot of the game.

for what?

because he was attempting to BOAST about Vampire Survivors?:kaz:his retcon falls apart, and he knows it.

I posted the screenshot of the game so that people knew that you were playing a 2D sprite indie $3 game instead of your PS5 AAA bangers that are sitting around collecting dust :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

No sweetie.  I specifically say "this little fucker" meaning YOU.

No., the main subject of that sentence is PLAYING THIS GAME.........means that person has no authority to judge other games people play.

Your entire statement is based on the game I was playing.

And no, your retcon is still not working.

You know exactly what my criticism of the PC was.

In fact I'll show you the receipts right now

4mIVd2L.png

I literally say "that's not what I a 3090 for"..................what argument am I making there?

That there are no PC games designed to push PC hardware.............you have nothing but console PCs are your highest production games.

There is NO BASHING of indie games.

Indie games being the best PC games is PROOF THAT MY CLAIM IS 100% CORRECT.

Nobody is making "Real AAA PC games"

I even ask you to name me a "Real PC game" and you get mad in that thread and don't answer.