October NPD results are here (TSHBR but the TLHBO always)

:francis: Another tough month for LBox. Even when it looks like they are winning they still can't secure a win. First place forever evades LBox.

Someone do a wellness check on @ghostz. Lemshits like him are having a terrible day. First the GOTY nominees with LBox getting 0 nominations and now this news :hest:

E_JsBhFVkAY2w-a.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to October NPD results are here (TSHBR but the TLHBO always)
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Ditch finally found the cliff :lul: 

Not so fast... Maybe by next Feb/March it should fall off. 

Switch supply to US has dropped significantly most recently.  

We know Sony's had increased and so has MS. 

Switch is still number 1 for the year supplies have improved for holiday season... So expect it to finish off 2022 strong. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not so fast... Maybe by next Feb/March it should fall off. 

Switch supply to US has dropped significantly most recently.  

We know Sony's had increased and so has MS. 

Switch is still number 1 for the year supplies have improved for holiday season... So expect it to finish off 2022 strong. 

Alright, I'll hold off etching the tombstone for now.... :denzel:

Man, the taste of people in gaming is changing. You see a lot more hardcore type games in the top NPD these days. I remember when it was always just CoD, GTA, Minecraft, flavor of the month AAA game, Ass Creed, EA games, Nintendo games. It's so boring and uninteresting to me. 

Those games are still there but look at this shit Bayo 3, Star Ocean, Elden Ring, Persona 5, NieR Automata. That's cool man. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Man, the taste of people in gaming is changing. You see a lot more hardcore type games in the top NPD these days. I remember when it was always just CoD, GTA, Minecraft, flavor of the month AAA game, Ass Creed, EA games, Nintendo games. It's so boring and uninteresting to me. 

Those games are still there but look at this shit Bayo 3, Star Ocean, Elden Ring, Persona 5, NieR Automata. That's cool man. 

Take two stopped reporting digital sales that's why you don't see GTA V anymore. 

Switch gamers putting it that work with Bayonetta 3, P5 and Nier :dame: