Remember all the PS5 fear mongering?

Lemshits are propagandists for a multi-national corporation, arguably worse and more determinded than what even any dictatorship could muster. It's creepy that people can be this loyal to a corp who has gleefully fucked them in the ass at every opportunity.

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Series X is the biggest flop of all time. 

Nah, I think Xbox One is a bigger flop. MS was poised to really compete with Sony after 360 but the press going into E3 was all bad and Sony clowned them. They haven’t recovered since. 

54 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Still better than WiiU even if it never gets a AAA exclusive.

WiiU had games though and reasons to own one. Xbox One/X/Series is just your walmart brand console next to luxury items like PlayStation, except strangely xflop never costs all thst much less.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

WiiU had games though and reasons to own one. Xbox One/X/Series is just your walmart brand console next to luxury items like PlayStation, except strangely xflop never costs all thst much less.

A few WiiU exclusives don't make up for basically all AAA 3rd party games.  Of course PS5 gets all that, but Nintendo consoles don't. WiiU is the worst console from a major 1st party of all time.

3 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

A few WiiU exclusives don't make up for basically all AAA 3rd party games.

AAA 3rd party games is basically just saying Elden Ring.

Wii U had Bayo 2. A third party franchise that they obtained as exclusive.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

AAA 3rd party games is basically just saying Elden Ring.

Wii U had Bayo 2. A third party franchise that they obtained as exclusive.

It's Call of Duty, Plague Tale, The Quarry, GTA, Resident Evil, and a whole bunch of sports franchises.

Edited by sugarhigh
15 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

A few WiiU exclusives don't make up for basically all AAA 3rd party games.  Of course PS5 gets all that, but Nintendo consoles don't. WiiU is the worst console from a major 1st party of all time.

But WiiU had a reason to own one, Xbox doesn't which goes back to what I was saying that you would only get an Xbox over a PS/PC if you didn't know any better.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

But WiiU had a reason to own one, Xbox doesn't which goes back to what I was saying that you would only get an Xbox over a PS/PC if you didn't know any better.

I would only do that yes. But if I was 12 and my grandma bought me an Xbox because that's what was in stock at Target, it would be preferable to getting a WiiU for Xmas in 2016 or whatever.